Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
making a super saiyan god Goku cosplay outfit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obiwan82

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 pm
i have decided to go as super Saiyan god Goku for the upcoming youmacon convention this will be the red hair verson i orderd the boots and i may buy the wig unless i can find another solution i dont want to spend more then 300 for the whole outfit. i need to make the orange jump suit Goku always wares and i need it to have pockets does anyone have any sugestions

Dan  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:22 am
Obiwan82
i have decided to go as super Saiyan god Goku for the upcoming youmacon convention this will be the red hair verson i orderd the boots and i may buy the wig unless i can find another solution i dont want to spend more then 300 for the whole outfit. i need to make the orange jump suit Goku always wares and i need it to have pockets does anyone have any sugestions

Dan

Hi Dan,

Congrats on your first post. You did it just fine. Don't be surprised if you get an achievement award from Gaia Online. I will tell you more about achievements at a later date. Also since you posted I will send the word out to get you help in a day or two to the Crew and I will do a Guild Wide Announcement about your outfit. That will tell the whole Guild about your thread. Please check out your thread often now to see who responds. You may get a few in additional to mine. This is one of the things that this Guild is about helping other Guild Members and talking about things in common.

Good Luck on your outfit.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:21 pm
300 should be plenty. I usually try to go 100 or under.

As for as the outfit goes. Find a pattern for a Gi and use knit fabrics. If you have a good Joann's near by make sure to hit up the coupons.

As far as the wig that would depend. You could get it custom ordered, do it yourself, or do what I do and have a friend who went to beauty school to do it and just give them a wig.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:12 pm
This version might be easier to do since it's symbol is different and downer have the blue shirt underneath
https://goo.gl/images/hQgFEP

Either way I'd suggest to try getting some orange fabric and doing it yourself ^^

The blue sash should be simple enough just some blue fabric and tie it around your waist

The wig you'll probably have to buy, or try to adjust a similar wig to the same style which may be difficult (if you I'd suggest lots of hairspray, hair gel and maybe some glue, and good scissors)  

ZeAwesomeSerinah

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trader 100
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items