Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Pokémon Cosplay Help Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MimiKelly23

Alien Invader

12,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:57 pm
As very few may know, I'm working on a cosplay (both IRL and on Gaia) of Gladion from Pokemon Sun and Moon! What I need help with is finding a light blond wig that goes to my shoulders for cheap, and obtaining two Timid Defect Progeny. Once I get those three items, both cosplay will be done! I'm going to a convention this fall, and have some Pokémon events before then, and I would like to get these done ASAP. Please help me find the wig and obtain the two Timid Defect Progeny. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:01 pm
As far as the wig goes, I recommend trying ebay. Please remember to always review the sellers.

If you're still having trouble then find another character with similar hair and see about finding a wig for that character and alter it as needed.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:49 am
Hi MimiKelly23,

I think that it's really cool that you are doing a Pokemon Cosplay of Gladion from the Sun and Moon Pokemon Generation. I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have taken Cosplay Photos of many Pokemon Cosplayers over the years. If you are able to please post photos of your Cosplay in the Photo Section of the Guild and or in this thread. Good luck in completing your outfit and the word is going out to the rest of the Crew for help.  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games