[PRP]Y O U D I E D [Oliver/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:33 pm
    Ollie seemed surprised, "Elliot let him mow you over? That's unusual." He actually laughed, "He's trained him really well, I mean. I guess he is still an adolescent." He went to lean against the shelf instead of eyeing the same book titles over and over and over. "Chai and Nosey are my cats though. They must've been holed up in my room, 'cause they love attention. Well, Chai does anyway, Nosey is a weirdo..."

He dug his phone out of his pocket. It was picture time, the time for pictures.

"They're really silly looking too," Chai being a calico munchkin and Nosey being an incredibly spindly almost-too-skinny black cat, her fur a void among the bright yellow eyes. Without them, there'd be little to no indication of where her face was, considering the picture featured her curled up in a small dumpling of a ball. "I mean, when you compare them to one another."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:02 pm
"Didn't 'let' more that Pascal simply bulldozed their way outside," Cass assured. "I didn't mind. I haven't gotten to pet a dog in forever." she'd been ready. They had been like weird attention seeking magnets.

As Oliver pulled out his phone, Cass sidled on over to peer at the pictures over his shoulder. "Oh goodness. They're beautiful." Cats were great, dogs were great, heck, all animals were really great as far as she was concerned. "They're definitely foils it looks like. I bet the calico baby looks even shorter next to the lanky black baby there," like the perfect pair of animated partners.

"But they're so cute! I'm sad I missed them!"

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:46 pm
    He snorted, "Well that's what I mean. He's usually better behaved than that." He was still scrolling through pictures, "Oh, oh, look at this one." It was obviously one that wasn't taken by Oliver himself, because he was laying on the couch with both of the cats attempting to fight for a place on top of his face. What a good nap place, they were so smart.

"Chai is the calico. Nosey is the other." He clarified after a moment, "She so funny, Nosey is. She startles so easily. Chai just doesn't give a <********> about anything." He flipped through some more pictures, these ones mostly generic pictures of the cats in various locations. He didn't seem worried about flipping to anything unorthodox. The truth was because it was literally all cats.

"I mean, you can come see them sometime if you want. I still kinda owe you for the lo mein and the ride." He winced, "And my wallet now, too." Ollie wasn't that friendly, but he repaid his debts.

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm
"Oh man, look at them!" As much as Oliver seemed happy to show her the pictures, Cass was happy to see them in turn. "Man, you must have the funnest time sleeping with these two in your room," she could only imagine him constantly waking up with a cat ON HIS FACE.

She just smiled as he scrolled through the pictures, telling her about each of the cats. "Are they rescues or did you get them as kittens?" she asked. "Is Chai the type where if you shift your foot suddenly she startles and then looks at you all surprised as though you've never moved your foot before ever and how could they have expected you would ever move it?"

While she enjoyed dogs a little bit more, Cass enjoyed cat PICTURES more. Cats just had a personality to them that was so goofy on camera. "You don't owe me for anything, Oliver. Though I won't say no to meeting furry babies."

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:38 pm
    Oliver was more than happy to ford questions about his precious cat children. "She totally does! Chai thinks she's such a clever cat, but she's not." He snorted, "She also sleeps under the blankets at night, usually. It's so weird, 'cause you'll wake up 'cause she's licking your feet or something." He seemed... proud of this fact, for some reason.

"I think they were rescues this time around." His choice of wording was odd, but he didn't notice the slip, "Well, we kinda... stole... Nosey. There was a haunted house attraction last Halloween and she was just wandering around. Pascal too. So uh, Elliot and I sort've... took them home. They were only babies! It was their owners fault, ignorant pricks."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm
Oliver happened to slip 'this time around' to someone who had been let in on that little joke. "Filling in a vacancy of cats or ah....world displacement?" she asked. If Ollie had no idea what she was talking about, she'd just make up something she guessed. Marcus AND Jeremiah ..AND ALGERNON had all taken time to explain the whole 'We are not native to your reality' thing.

So she was making an educated guess.

"Man, if you leave your pets out at Halloween you're asking for people to hurt your babies. People are absolute dicks at Halloween to animals. Especially black cats." Which of course, Nosey was. As far as Cass was concerned, Ollie had done a service to take the poor baby home.

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm
    He perked, "You know about—?" Oliver looked around, peeked over the aisle shelf, "You know about the void thing?" He looked so relieved, so relieved, "It's so weird dancing around it. I just have to pretend I know what's going on with everything? Like here, I never used to work here. I don't care about this stuff." He sighed. The dam had burst. He was raving on and on and on.

"Sorry, it's just most people think I'm ******** crazy." He was looking over his nails as he spoke, each of them well groomed. His hands were pristine in general. "A lot of us are in that boat, I hadn't realized you were too... unless you're not, but someone told you."

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:30 pm
Cass nodded.

"Since my first....visit, I guess, I have had no less than three people explain to me that I'm what is considered a native and that some people are....implanted into my reality," she nodded slowly, but seemed more than willing to listen now that she'd turned herself into a reservoir for it.

"It took a lot of explaining and logistic-ing for it to finally make any sense." She also had compared it to the ending of part 6 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (she saw you over there a few shelves down). "I didn't realize it was so...big..though."

Melancholies

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 am
    He nodded, "I guess there were versions of us already existing here? When I woke up it was like... like walking into someone else's life." Oliver looked... bothered, but resigned. "I guess it doesn't seem that big at first, but for us it's like the entire world changed."

"So it's... kind of our bad." He rubbed his hands together, only to belatedly notice the time on his phone, "Also, it looks like your shift started like ten minutes ago, which means... mine ended. Ten minutes ago." He looked a little apologetic, "I still have to do a count for my register though, but I'll be out of your hair in a second, my bad." He went to move up to the front.

demon_pachabel
ftb on your post?? And then they can meet up again later for Cat 2: the Cattening ft magic or smth o:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:29 am
Cass pulled out her phone to check the time when Oliver prompted that their shifts had changed (whoops). "Whelp. That is a thing that happened," she agreed easily. "I'll let you go do that and do a walk around the store because lord knows SOMETHING else has been left somewhere random...."

like a Marvel comic in the DC rack. Forbid.

Either way, she didn't trail after Oliver as he headed up front. Instead, as she'd said, she started off to make her first lap around the store for misplaced merchandise.

Melancholies
And that's a wrap! And yes. Kitty party.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas