Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Let's Try This Again (Na'ima/Nergui)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:43 pm
She had probably made a bad impression. A mistake. Normally Na'ima didn't even care about mistakes, but this one seemed like a bad one to make. Also a fixable one. Maybe. She hoped.

At the moment she was going through what she had, checking different materials and patterns, running her fingers over them. Some went into a pile on her right, some into a pile on her left. It was unclear what her intention was. Ilham would occasionally 'help' by slinking over and laying on one of the piles, rolling around until he was comfortable and then falling asleep for a few minutes; Na'ima would end up just piling more on top of him until he got sick of it and moved to the next pile.

Eventually, about an hour into her task, she found what she was looking for. She tucked it away into one of her bags and rose to her feet, leaving her mess behind as she left her den to make her way up the stairs. An always laborious task that often had her questioning if the walk was really worth it every single time.

At least until she made it to her usual destination. And then the question was answered quite well.

However, Wrath was not her intended target today. Instead she passed his door, giving it a lingering look as she did, and went to another one instead. She hesitated then, raising her fist to knock only to pause and bring her hand back. A look up the hall, a look down the hall, and then another final look to the door. She frowned behind the cover of her veil. She was a horseman of Famine, a creature to be feared, and she couldn't knock on a damn door?

Finally, with a sigh, she knocked. And waited.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:55 pm
It was probably a solid minute and a half before the door opened. Nergui was there, silver white hair drawn up and twisted in a braided bun set with gold beads and ivory bones. Her attire was simplistic, a cream colored dress that matched the intricate designs that decorated her chin and neck. In her arms, weight balanced on one hip, an almost mirrored version of the priestess, done small. The only difference, the bright, candy apple red eyes that looked up curiously at the family's me mate standing on the doorstep.

Valdis had grown since the last time Nergui had seen the lovely mare. A year old now, she had doubled in size, and the subtle fuzz of white hair had grown into a bit of a fluffy mess.

"Na'ima?" Bi-colored eyes widened a touched. "Is everything alright?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 pm
Na'ima would wait at least ten minutes. Ten whole minutes and she would give up and just go to Wrath's home, probably to sleep among his furs and recover the energy lost climbing here. Luckily there were still nine minutes left to spare when Nergui answered the door, and Na'ima stood a little taller at first.

And then the little thing on her hip had the mare's attention. Golden eyes blinked, looking down at it with a look of surprise. She'd..grown. Yes, of course she had. That was how these things worked.

When finally Nergui spoke up she lifted her head to meet her eyes, looking the picture of cool and collected behind the veil covering all but her eyes. "Everything is fine. I have simply just returned from..a pilgrimage, and I wished to bestow a gift upon.." There was the slightest pause. "Your little filly, whose name escapes me after a year of absence. My apologies." She tried. "May I?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 am
Lips pursed, the priestess stepped back to allow the other mare to enter. "I hope you had safe travels while you were away." A year, it seemed like such a long time to be away from the Tower, the clans... "Did Wrath accompany you?" Nergui couldn't have done it, not without her guardian. She'd have succumbed to the Insanity.

While she spoke, the petite mate lead the way to the sitting room and gestured to the couch. It was a plush thing, littered with pelts. Valdis was settled into a wicker pen, and almost immediately the small filly groped for a toy. Hand made, it was a rattle carved of bone, black feathers decorating the handle of it on lenths of leather.

"Would you like some tea?"

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:44 pm
"Safe for myself, at least," she answered pleasantly. Her smile reached her eyes, an almost filly-like delight glint in them as she recalled her travels. Those poor, poor humans. "No, I did not think Rathsvith would enjoy it. He is a stallion of action, a soldier. I value study and research. However.." There's a pause, as if she was about to say something else until she seemed to think better of it. "I think I will bring him next time. I realized too late he could have been quiet useful to have with me."

Na'ima followed Nergui quietly after that, closing the door behind her and leaving her slippers behind beside it before taking a seat on the couch. Golden eyes could be seen scanning the room as she did, taking it in with a curious air as she took a seat. A look was then sent toward Valdis and her little pen, her head tilting slightly to one side. Absentmindedly she began petting one of the pelts, making herself comfortable as she did so. "If it is no trouble, I love tea." The sight of the rattle had her tensing slightly. Noisy things. And she would have no sense of rhythm, no pattern, she would just..shake it. Perhaps even nonstop. But Na'ima was lucky, her face was covered, Nergui wasn't in the room. No one had to see her look of restrained horror at what was likely about to come.

"She has certainly grown." A pause. "Does she walk yet?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:04 pm
Barefoot was just fine. Nergui preferred the feel of the ground beneath her feet, be it earth, or hardwood. She moved through the richly decorated domicile in near silence, leaving Na'ima in the sitting room with the filly as she headed back to put a kettle on for tea. There were hunting trophies everywhere. Antlers and horns mounted on the walls, various pelts resting on different surfaces, even weapons on display. Among the obvious touches of Death, there were more personal touches. A hand made music box resting on a side table. A chess set with custom carved pieces on a table-for-two nestled into one corner.

While they waited, Valdis' bright eyes had turned to the lovely mare sitting on the couch, the end of the rattle resting, silently for now, with the wider end between baby teeth. She seemed intrigued by the famine mare's presence.

Nergui returned a few moments later with a tray, kettle and cups placed carefully on it. She set it on the short table that sat before Na'ima, and sank down onto one of the cushions beside it. Lifting the kettle, she glanced once at the filly, smiled fondly, and then poured. "She can, though I would not call her graceful as of yet."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm
It was certainly more decorated than Wrath's abode. It reminded Na'ima that perhaps she should start subtly decorating the place and making it more livable than his necessities only 'bachelor pad'.

Na'ima's eyes were still on Valdis as Nergui returned to the room, though by then she had relaxed enough to not look so horrified by the sight of the rattle in her hands. It was at least quiet for now. She turned away, pulling the veil down from her face so it could be uncovered for tea drinking. "Thank you," she said gently as she picked up her cup and saucer. "At least she is mobile. The grace will come later, I am sure. Have there been any other new foals since my departure?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:15 am
Nergui poured her own tea and set the kettle back on the tray before answering, cup cradled in her hands. "Not that I have heard, though I suppose it is not out if the question. I have not gotten out as much as I once did, and have not traveled down to the other levels in quite some time." Maybe she should make a point to get out a little more, take Valdis down to see the other Clans, expand the knowledge she was so rapidly soaking in.

The babe had set the rattle down again, and was leaning forward, palms on the ground, silver curls tickling at her temples as she watched her mother at the famine mate talking. They had her full and undivided attention, be it was clear she was trying to figure out what they were saying.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:22 am
"Ah, I see." She hummed and glanced toward the tiny filly once more before returning her attention to the other mare. She sipped her tea, looking quite pleased by it as she set it back down. "They will likely increase soon. I believe I recall some of the Conquest clan were paired off and courting one another. They are very fond of their 'dynasties' so I predict they will wish to continue their lines." Another sip, she paused after to look toward Valdis again. "Are we exciting to her?" She sounded genuinely confused.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:20 pm
"All in due time, then." She nodded as she took a long sip of her tea, savoring the subtle flavors before Na's question drew her attention back to the little filly, and she laughed as she noticed her intense stare.

"I imagine so. This is all quite new to her, so she's learning it all for the first time." Nergui smiled proudly. "She will be talking soon, I suspect. Such a smart little thing." Valdis' lips twitched, and as Nergui gazed on the sweet child her expression broke out into a bright smile.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:26 am
"Talking..?" Her eyes widened at that. There was a genuine look of horror at the idea. Quickly, Na'ima cleared her throat and worked at regaining her composure to instead distract herself with tea. "Rathsvith is quite taken with her.."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:58 am
"Mmm, yes. She says a few things now, but I am not sure how much she truly understands, and how much is mimicking what she hears from the rest of us. It is very exciting, though." Nergui was smiling so brightly, just radiating in motherly pride.

She pulled her gaze from the babe and back onto the famine mare. "He does seem to be, yes. It is a relief to know that she will have more than just myself and her father to watch over her."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out