azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:33 pm
"I'm sorry." It was meant. This was the serious Jeremiah voice. "For not catching you to tell you about the first meeting, for not checking in with you either after the fact, for not clarifying that I was talking to Marcus 'The Aliens Are Real and They are the Illuminati' Lecroix.

"Most importantly," he sighed, as if this was the heaviest weight, "for being an adult that sucks." There was probably more to it than what he was saying but getting serious, truly serious, was not always the best idea here. At least he knew his failings.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:09 pm
Lady sniffed. "I guess that's alright," she said. It wasn't an acceptance of his apology, just an acknowledgement of it. "I'm coming to realize all adults suck, anyway. I'm going to be seventeen forever and run away to the moon and never come back so I don't ever have to suck."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:19 pm
Jeremiah hadn't expected acceptance.

"You know that's a better plan than mine. Smarter, in fact." A dramatic sigh escaped. "Considering that mine was to run away to America - never go back to England - to avoiding being an adult and not suck. Didn't quite go that way."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:30 pm
"I've been seventeen for like, a decade, so I'm doing okay," said Lady.
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:55 pm
"You're doing far better than most I've known at seventeen, myself included," replied Jeremiah. "Though I suppose I should stop with the compliments. I'm not suppose to be trying to curry favor here."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 am
"It's rude to curry favor with someone who doesn't want to be curried," said Lady. She scooted Valiant off her lap and slid down the side of the coop, leaving her rooster-buddy up there by himself. "But I'm a pretty boss seventeen year old, you're right."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm
"I am endeavoring to behave myself and not be so rude." A hand was offered, just out of habit, to make sure Lady did not lose balance. Not that she really needed it.

"A boss seventeen year old who will someday soon be taller than me." There was a reason he had nicknamed her Krasnya so many years ago. She had gained her nickname with him long before Aleksy had gotten his. His lips twitched. "Without heels on." Then he tilted his own head. "Though I may need heels soon if I want to be stay eye level with you."

Jeremiah snorted in amusement.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 pm
"Yeah, I don't know what's up with that," said Lady. "Just haven't stopped growing, I guess."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 pm
"I think the height suits you," he said. Jeremiah still remembered the first time he saw her and just how tall she was. It was something else. "I suppose I could tell you about how I was actually shortest in my age group when I was at school. Late growth spurt. Didn't really stop growing until I was ... twenty-three, I believe."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:42 pm
"I grow like an inch a year," said Lady, horrified. "If I didn't stop growing until then... I'd be almost seven feet tall! That's too ******** tall."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:28 pm
Jeremiah chuckled a little bit, Lady's expression making him shake his head. "It is, I admit. Perhaps figure out a way to just stop right at six foot four or six foot five. That's tall without being too tall."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:55 pm
"I don't think it works like that," said Lady, sadly. "Oh well. Men's clothes for me for the rest of my life."

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items