Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:35 am
The email was waiting in Jeremiah’s inbox for him. There was a sketch in it because pictures really wouldn’t have helped him illustrate what he was writing about.

“Hey, check yourself over, O think you should have a star on you now. But I have no idea if it’s going to be in the same place as the ones I ended up with. Hopefully you’ll get to see them eventually.

The drawing of his tattoo, while it was more stick figure than anything professional or really clear, but it was supposed to represent the stars now tracing his collarbone now.

“I’ve met the new Sunny, or ‘Sonny’ – they seem nice, softer almost than the old one if that makes sense. I made them blush on accident, but it was really sweet. I know you might not approve, but I said I’d try and help her track down Liam, I guess he’s missing which I didn’t realize. I know you still can’t see or hear me, but maybe you could try and fill me in, I…. really let the rift and the events of it get me down. (Shocker) – and I’ve been trying hard to process all the changes between the world we knew and this one.

Love – apparently your adopted Son
Zac

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:18 am
tab to - zac bantock mercer
tab from - jeremiah mercer

tab subject - re: catching up

are you implying that you somehow managed to take a tattoo that's on you and put it on me? i'll check in just a moment. why would you in any case?

i've no problem with you speaking with sonny. much like the previous sunny, they deserve to have friends and be treated like they are human, not some fortune telling machine or someone who is only there to make deals. i went by and dropped off the cigarettes that i was given for my birthday to them as i can't exactly smoke anymore (it is also an early birthday gift for them, in a way). they're different but easy to talk with.

i'll do my best to fill you in though you may want to start with some specific questions and i will go from there. liam noor has been missing for a little around a month and it's likely tied to the things we are dealing with but probably has nothing to do with the tree rot on the trees in rider-waite state forest.

there are issues at the moment dealing with other ashdown more than ashdown proper. pax is fading away, pride's magic is seemingly uncontrollable, and sorrowful has lost theirs entirely. it seems to be potentially a side-effect of the shift, though other things have not helped it at all.

with love (your father who is trying to find a star somewhere)

jeremiah

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:30 pm
To: Jerimiah Mercer

Subject: Stars

That is exactly what I am implying, pretty sure it worked, mine changed color after all.

Re: Sunny/Sonny. – You know I never thought of her that way, but I guess sometimes you just need to say things because someone out there needs to hear it.
I guess I just feel odd because this one seems so…

Never mind, it’s hard to explain.

Man – it’s hard to do questions when I don’t feel like I have direction though.
Leila mentioned that Pax wasn’t doing well, It’s a little scary to know its all of them. She said it was something to do with that they were connected to the sigil people who are, well, dead now. :/ - IDK if we can re-attach them or if we are just going to add a higher death toll to our records.

What rot in the trees!??!
Are we talking regular or Other ashdown!?!

Given the Heliodora case of our, previous sigil, are there any cases like that now that we are in a setting where you adopted me? (But still can’t see me?)

Do you think Sonny might be… willing to lift that curse?

Zac

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:14 pm

it is said because of the 'might not approve'. that has never been the case. whatever help you can offer to anyone you should give.

whether or not it is due to them them being connected to the previous principals, i've no idea. that may be part of it but it is not all of it. each of them (pride, pax, and sorrowful) are tied to a class of those with magic. pride to moonwalkers and wargs, sorrowful to nobles, and pax to those who have not differentiated.

reattaching them may be possible but they are tied to a document. the noble charter. it's responsible for wargs and moonwalkers being two different things as opposed to the same spirit-bond. apparently in some previous cycle long ago, those with the spirit-bond were abusing their powers. it resulted in a decision being made that it should be split but also to create a class of people who were more attuned to the magic and able to keep an eye on things as well as guide when necessary.

basically: it created the court. in the process, however, it also changed the triplets into what they are. the process of creating it was an atrocity.

the tree rot is in ashdown. not in other ashdown. there are no cases like heliodora in this reality. i can't say if sonny would be willing to do so. they were not the one that did it and i have some reservations about approaching them about it. just because i don't want to potentially create a conflict.

with love (still checking for a star),

jeremiah

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:12 am
tab to - jeremiah mercer
tab from - zac bantock mercer

I said the 'might not approve' because you get this look on your face and tell me to be careful :-p (which yes I will be)

Well - she might not want to fix it, we won't know unless we ask. Maybe I will.
I'd like it fixed.

I would love to know more about the spirit bond if you hear about it.

I'm also looking into the mark on my wrist, and the stone in my hand.

Never really thought of rocks as being special or creepy till we learned about magic.
Since now one lives in my hand, and another seemed to be an important thing in our 'past life' - maybe the one in my hand has a clue. That or it's just a 'rock star' :-p And means nothing at all.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:05 pm

tab subject - star found

turns out the star is right along the edge of where the scarring starts at the top of my spine. algie found it (after finding me trying to figure out where it could've gotten to). what exactly does this DO? (it's filled in because of the scarring on my back, also, so it's an icy blue star.)

what would you like to know about the spirit-bond? i can tell you a little bit about it, though not much. it was not always two parts, as it is now, but one whole ability that encompassed moonwalker and warg.

mark on your hand? i remember the stone, the one from the library? but the mark is new. sonny could know about those things ... you may also try reaching out to any of the inhabitants of other ashdown that are capable of speaking right now.

i'm not opposed to talking with sonny about repairing things, i am just not certain that THEY will be able to as they are not the ones who did this. whomever they are, they are not the sunny we know. she died, zac. she was killed in november. this sonny is not even two centuries old yet.

with love,

jeremiah

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:40 am
tab to - jeremiah mercer

tab subject - yay! star found

Glad you found the star! I can think of places it might have been funnier though. *cough tattoo cough*

No, I don't think it's the scar, one of mine turned a similar color after I put one to you.

The Mark isn't ON my hand, it's on my wrist, it's like a little kid made a dirty hand print on my wrist. It only shows up in Other Ashdown though, does not seem to do anything though, at least not at this time?

"Spirit-bond"? - do we know what that entails? Do we know what they were like when they weren't split into two factions?

It's hard to ask questions when I don't know the ones to ask. Story of Ashdown I suppose.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:34 pm

tab subject - re: yay! star found

that would have been something else if that had happened. though good to know it wasn't the scarring. i would be vaguely concerned you might experience some kind of cold due to it but you're alright?

admittedly i have only seen a mark on one person that was on their wrist and i am not quite sure what it is. you're still probably best to reach out to anyone who has a longer memory.

spirit-bond is what it was called, though i do not know more than that. it simply was that in a cycle long past, moonwalkers and wargs were the same thing. so basically incredibly powerful magic-users who could both shift into an animal form as well as have a familiar (i believe). we've been told that apparently they were abusing their power, going too far with it, and that is what lead to the creation of the Court and the Charter that defines things.

things being those who have differentiated.

with love,
tab jeremiah

endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:44 am
tab to - jeremiah mercer

tab subject - yay! star found

Thank you for the updates, I’ll see what I can find out too.

I saw Shun the other day, it was a little odd. Is he alright?

I’d say he was mostly normal except he was talking, almost friendly, when normally it’s a bit like… I don’t know it was like the void a bit.

Is there anything else you thing I should keep my eyes open for?

Thanks!

Zac

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:06 pm
tab RE: yay! star found
tab TO: zac bantock mercer
tab FROM: jeremiah mercer

shun mentioned that he saw you. i am very much aware of his behavior. it is very out of the ordinary but he does not seem aware of it at all. i would be careful because it is not just him acting strange but america as well. something is going on.

not that i have figured out what exactly.

as for keeping your eyes open ... it's been quiet. aside from the rot on the trees, the giant eyeball monster that appeared in ashdown in january, and a few other minor things, nothing has happened. unless, of course, you count the fact that i apparently have a half-sister.

which means you have an aunt. i'll let that settle in your mind.

with love,
tab jeremiah
endejester

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Manage Your Items