iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:33 pm
"But an important trade and skill to pass on," Alg tutted lightly. He was rather picky about what he called 'arts' but metalworking was an important trade and skill.

"I was on the fast track to being a chiropractor-" He chuckled, "Which is not nearly as interesting or productive. Just don't tell my father I said that."

Alg moved to the heavy bags, the pads pulled from his arms and he waved them idly to get some air before he moved behind the sandbag.

"Why don't I just commit now to coming by the market. We can hammer out the details of the knuckles," Alg braced against the bag, "And I'll get the cufflinks then as well." Instead of after when all he wanted to do was sit down and probably nap (and eat).

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:10 pm
"It isn't as if I'm not far away from it now," Aodhan said, looking slightly amused. For all that he had tried to move away from what was the family trade, he had come back to it on his own terms.

"Your secret's safe with me," chuckled the blond, taking the pads from Alg and then following him. "It isn't as if you didn't keep the entire ... thing with Jaro secret. Or that I wasn't happy with what my family wanted me to do." Whether he remembered it or not, Algie had impacted Aodhan's life far more than he had before.

"The market or the yard. Either way, we can knock out everything." There was a tiny smirk at his choice of words.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:16 pm
Alg didn't know he'd kept that secret, though it did sound like him, "I have to say I've become rather good at secret keeping.." Both in the long and short term. "And it all worked out."

Which of course was a good thing.

The knock-out comment got a groan from Alg and he laughed a bit.

"C'mon.." He nodded to the bag. "Time to concentrate. And then maybe you can have a go at me." Alg didn't know how common an occurrence that was but was curious to see how he'd do.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:39 pm
Aodh just smirked. "You are feeling up to that? We haven't in a while but I won't say know to a couple rounds between you and me."

He simply was comfortable around the older man but that was likely from him being a mentor. Moving towards the bag, he bounced back and forth on his feet a couple times before he nodded.

"Let's get to it then," he said with a smile.

iloveyouDIE
fade away on your post? or this can be it!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 am
"Considering I decided to spar Shun.." And his kicking and speed, "I think I can handle a good match."

It didn't imply that Shun was better, just different and very much outside of a decent boxing match. Alg would very much appreciate something more normal and familiar.

He braced the heavy bag and nodded, "Come on then."

azuredreams
le end

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out