Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment]Crow the Death Horseman

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:09 pm
LOST CLAN CREATION FORM

The Horseman
Name: Crow
Nicknames: Jon (J/K. None.)

Original Clan: Death

Job Role: Ashen Soldier

Personality:

Curious Is that a new thing? He's going to want to touch it! Poke it. Fiddle with it. Learn how it works and what makes it tick. If it's shiny it'll get his attention a lot sooner and keep it for far longer.

Prankster Crow loves a good laugh. He may rearrange all your belongings when your not looking, or hide a tool you just set down. He's just looking to have some fun. Usually in a playful manner, Crow likes to frustrate others. He wouldn't steal your medicine but he'll hold the note book you dropped over your head and ask if you want it back.

Team Player Crow works well in groups! He's much more at home with others than he is working by himself. Flexible in the way he's just at home giving orders as he is at following them. He does believe everyone should pull their own weight though.

Stubborn Crow doesn't like to admit when he's wrong. He can be rather childish when things don't go the way he wanted.

Sarcastic Not usually one to take things seriously, Crow can be very snarky and sarcastic.

Lonely When left to his own thoughts for far too long, Crow can become very withdrawn and can often seem nervous. (Tapping his foot/fingers or pacing back and forth.) Crow fears being left alone and forgotten.

Mount Form: White Deer (ghostly)

Weapon Form: [Dagger]

FEAR ATTACK:
The Eye- T1
The Bite- T2
Tainted Fang- T2

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour/Style: [Short and black with loose messy curls]
Skin Colour: Caucasian
Clothing Style/Colours: His outfit is colourists choice.
Extra: [Sharp Teeth][Teeth²][Black wings, lower back]
References: [Old design, but I love his gloves and the floofs.]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm
Hey Masshiro few things

I noticed in the actual contest you specified that this was supposed to be a reaper so idk if you decided against that or not.

That aside if sticking w/ horseman just a few minor things stopping approval.
The weapon would be a dagger but not throwing knives, as death fights up close and personal, not ranged.

Mount cannot be 'Lainedeer', as that is a fantasy creature. All mounts must be real animals. A ghostly or skeletal reindeer however is perfectly fine.

Age will need a solid mental as if someone is four years old we.. can't exactly approve that in shop. Horsemen must be late teens or anything older.

The only history thing is in that Crow would already have a home in the tower! Basically horsemen would be found and brought to the tower so he'd have a home already waiting for him after being brought back from a lair outpost or w/e.

Again, minor stuff but that's all!

Masshiro

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Masshiro

King Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:23 pm
iStoleYurVamps

I spoke with Zoo about moving him to horseman. To make him a reaper cut too much of the things I liked about him. When I spoke to her, she didn't turn down the knife being a throwing knife, but honestly I'm fine with it being a dagger.

I did figure Lainedeer would be too 'far out' but had to try. ;D
Really, it's just the spots + backwards antlers I was going for.

The 4 years thing, was a joke. He can be immature, mostly it's his sense of humor.

All those things have been fixed! I hope they work now. <3  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff