Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Alexis sighed, got caught mid-sniffle, and gasped awkwardly for a few seconds to get the snot out of their throat. "...'s not like that. Think about it like - uh - losing an arm. Sure, you can work fine with one arm - you had to learn how to use your arms as a child - but there's just. Somethin' intuitive to it that. Isn't there anymore."

"I didn't have to think about the water. It was like a limb. N' now all of it's -- gone."

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 pm
"You got used to it..." he murmured. "Like you grew a limb you never had before,
and you got used to it, and now you miss it because... " He shook his head and waved a hand looking for a reasonable comparison.

"Maybe a bit like Astronauts who keep trying to let go of things without setting them down."

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:54 pm
They slumped. "Yeah. I don't -- remember how to work without it. N' it's the only thing I really have in common with the me from this world, so - it was a good point to balance my life around, kinda. So."

"This isn't my life. My parents, whereever they are -- they ain't my parents. So what the ******** do I do about that?"

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:58 am
Zac nodded, that he understood at least.
“Yeah… My Mother…. and I’m adopted in this world, plus you have that… anklet.” He pointed to it with a small frown.

He did frown though at the sudden ‘don’t know how to work without it’, it didn’t seem like Alexis had possessed the power for that long, but at least this time rather than say something he just made a sound like a ‘Hmmm.”

“I’m pretty sure the world we left when we entered the rift is gone, I mean, the fact we came through a giant rift in the world seems like that’s a pretty good indication. So I think the only thing we can do is make the best of it. At least we know a few people who remember the same things we do.”

He shrugged.

"Would you like, a coffee or something while you can eat with normal teeth?"

Daekie

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:39 pm
"We would've all died if we didn't get in the rift," Alexis sighed, and left it at that. They could be upset again later -- the current was gone for now, leaving them adrift, leaving them floating. "Sure. Fine. Anything's good. I'm gonna try n' take a nap."

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces