[PRP] It Never Fails (Preacher & Mercer) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:35 pm
Preacher nodded. Mercer could take care of that Rabbit-y business.

"We need tha body ta do the sigil s**t, though. Where tha hell could Noor-a put it?" She absentmindedly chewed her lip. "T.B.H., I think we shoulda got rid o' tha old sigil long afroe we started messing wit' tha charter. But eh, people got a habit of rushing in and deadlines got a habit o' creepin' up." She paused.

"I'll tell ya what Sonny say, k - if it's anythin' interestin'."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:56 pm
"It doesn't help that people thought that the Sigil was gone." Jeremiah shook his head. "Until we learned that it was still there, scattered to the winds, we thought it had fallen apart and been replaced with the new one. Instead we bandaged it with another, to put it lightly."

His head tilted, eyes bright before he nodded. "Just be careful. I don't want you particularly triggering them at the moment but ..." It was not like he had control over Preacher and he trusted her to be safe. Except that she was the kind of person who wanted to duke it out with Ezra. "They're connected to Sunny somehow, so we'll have to learn how soon enough." He would just prefer it was after the Charter was taken care of.

... and soon enough he was going to have to go see them, not just Renard, and probably with Shun and ask just why they had texted their father as if they had been there when Sunny died. Not looking forward to that.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:31 pm
"Dun worry." She flapped her hand at him. "Careful is m'middle name." It was hilarious because, see, Preacher didn't have a middle name. She grinned at him.

"We can make s**t work. I believe in us."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:28 pm
Jeremiah rolled his eyes, even if he was amused. "Let me know when that name change goes through, won't you? Preacher Careful Maria does have a certain ring to it."

She was right, however, that they could make it work. "So do I. It is just a matter of gathering the right resources and then breaking this all down." A sigh. "I, for one, want to see a day outside of this cycle. Even if I don't remember others, I don't like the idea of being caught in all of this as a side effect of someone else being caged."

Though hadn't Sunday said that? They had all given power to the cage at some point or another? "I suppose that's another question to look for the answer to: why have we been caged up in these cycles as well."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:43 pm
She snorted loudly. "Ain't ya currently outside tha cycles anyhow? N' tha answer is we ******** up tha magic, gone n' trapped overselfs inside." Preacher didn't really care about the hows and whys really, especially if she was going to dissemble the first sigil. The second one was still there. Old sigil, charter, new sigil. Too many symbols. She had a lot to chew on.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:48 pm
"Not outside of it yet, not until the reset happens. Then it will no longer bind me, not that someone couldn't be particularly creative and kill me and return me to the cycle of rebirth anyway." It was a grim truth but the truth all the same.

There were too many sigils, too many things they had to work on.

"We aren't the ones that trapped ourselves in this, Preacher. We're caught in the trap that Heliodora, Michael, Adoelle, Ming, and Jennifer worked on and created." An eyebrow raise. "We're just the twits that just made it more complicated to fix."

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:51 pm
"Well," she said after a moment. "Try not ta die, boss."

"I guess whoall made tha junk don't matter. We're all trapped up innit n' we created tha new sigil witout takin' off tha old one. That's on us. Tha charter too, we did that." She puffed out her cheeks. "Well, we got a mediocrum of a plan, ye?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:13 pm
"As I said, you'd have to be particularly creative to kill me." The words were dryly said. "We consented to it, blooded it with our thumbprints, so I would definitely say we are responsible for it and doing something better in its place."

His shoulders rolled and he nodded. "We've got a plan, yes. I'll meet with Rabbit and speak with Renard and ... see what else I can get done." Yes, the Charter and the Conference were a focus but this was also a priority.

The Semblance of Unity

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 pm
"A'ight." She saluted him sloppily. "I'll keep ya on tha up n' up o' what I glean, too, man with tha plan."

azuredreams
fin?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:03 pm
"The same goes for me," Jeremiah replied, waving off her salute with a chuckle. "I'll keep you informed of what I learn. Now let's see about getting out of here and maybe I pick up another gelato that I don't just waste."

There was a roll of eyes at his own behavior but he meant what he said. He'd see them both out of here and then, of course, there was always more work to see too.

The Semblance of Unity
a wrap!

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items