azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:26 pm
Jeremiah let out another sigh, shaking his head. It was essentially what was already said. "The, aside from Melany, there's no other options. I do mean Melany, not the Spinel Lady. She can, likewise, stop magical power but given that she can trigger without warning into her counterpart ..."

It was not a good idea.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:12 am
"Yeah uh. Probably a good idea to keep Melany far far away from our homeboy. She's a nice chick normally but if she can go all psycho at any moment... yeah. Not happening. I haven't been trying to keep Pax alive just to lead him straight to someone who wants him dead, yeah?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:16 pm
"Not a good idea, no. It is, however, a possibility if we can do something about ... the Spinel Lady." Jeremiah was not sure if it was possible or not, to see the two separated but they still wanted to try.

He knew that much.

"Unless another method can be found, there's no other way to cut him off from magic that I know of. I do not know if removing him, replacing Pax on the Charter, would fix the damage done. There's talk of an undeath bond and no one has learned just what that means yet."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:50 am
"Well if ya can get rid of the Spinel chick without like... killing Melany, that'd be good I guess. Otherwise, you know..."

Shun would rather she be rid of for good. Others may not really agree, however.

"Maybe the principals can do something. I dunno. America will be at the meeting, yeah? Chance the other two will too. Though if one of them is a complete dickbag then I dunno how willing they'd be to put themselves out for the sake of Pax," he shrugged.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:55 am
Jeremiah simply stared at Shun. Mostly because the moment he opened his mouth to respond, he felt the words sticking in his throat.

"They-" he grated out, "-may."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:18 pm
"Well. Might not hurt to put that out there when you do your whole charter pow wow with everyone else. Don't do it if you think the dickbag would end up working against all of it, though," Shun shrugged.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Jeremiah just let out a choked laugh but nodded. The look on his face was not exactly a pleased one. Especially given he couldn't even-

His irritation once more grew at the situation with the third Principal.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:42 pm
"Sonny's afraid of them, by the way. At least it seemed that way. Might wanna keep that in mind, yeah?" Shun added, "Guess uh... all that's left to say now is... good luck? Try not to ******** up?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:06 pm
"Sonny- wants- them- dead." It had not been fear he had seen but anger, hatred. A spark of the Sunny he knew, the one that had held his heart in her hand.

Which was one way to say he was more than aware.

He was quiet, rubbing at his jaw a moment, as he waited out the tightness of his throat.

"We'll need more than luck but thanks." This was still a little surreal.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:28 pm
"Oh. Well then. Guess we got a lotta people who want others dead, huh. Shouldn't be too surprised about that I guess. People will be people."

Shun nodded, then finally climbed into the car so he could go home.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:30 pm
"We bargain with death far too often," muttered Jeremiah. He was getting into the car a moment later, keys put into the ignition to start it up.

"Just do me a favor and try to avoid being on someone's needs to be killed list." It was the last thing he would probably say for a while.

Blade Kuroda
wrap on your post? i shall get that other started ~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:49 am
"Well. I can certainly try," Shun shrugged before he too fell silent for the time.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out