[PRP] Free Pizza [Wil/Cass] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:53 am
Hopefully he at least got her good side when he snapped his picture. “Because I’m bad at holding still,” she answered – any life drawing student would have lost their mind trying to draw her if she had to hold still for more than 30 seconds. Which basically meant she’d be awesome for gesture drawing.

As Bud suddenly pulled away from Wil, Wil also pulled away from Wil and Cass sat there, looking between the two with a slightly startled expression on her face. She’d at least seen this before and given how her last round had gone….Cass grabbed her keys and began to jingle them near the ground. Because hey, maybe Bud would come back for keys like Trouble had for snacks. “Heeeyyy there lil’ guy, come play with me some more!”

Please work.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:20 am
Wil was just with Bud then. There was a bird and birds meant eggs and hungry hungry.

At least until Bud hit the end of his leash and tumbled over and the jingling of keys had him whipping his head around which seemed to also shake Wil free of Bud's connection. The blonde looked like a cold shiver racked him when he finally blinked and lifted his head.

"Hm?" He said as if he'd dozed off. "Sorry.."

Bud was back at the keys again. Congrats.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 am
Partial success!

She looked up at Wil with a smile as she resumed a tug-a-war over her keyring with the ferret. With no keychains on it, it was mostly just jingly keys. "You're fine. I take it you're not so good at the...." she looked at Bud then shrugged vaguely, guessing Wil could guess what she meant.

"Also I'm thinking this little guy would love a feather teaser or something." Did ferrets play with cat toys? They were basically small noodle cats and lord Bud was cute. Look at him.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 am
"I'm just new at it.." Wil rubbed his face as he did get a bit embarassed to have it just happen like that. At least Cass didn't seem concerned. When it first happened to Nasir he almost called 911.

"Oh he has a whole room full of stuff at home. Anything not nailed down gets stolen and hidden though.. he even stole candy and licked it and stuck it to the walls once.." Not an exaggeration.

"But I don't think he'd ever say no to new toys.." Bud deserved all the things because he was the cutest.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 am
"Gotcha. Nasir said he was in the kitchen first time it happened to him so....I'm glad you were at least sitting." Being somewhat briefed on the situation definitely helped her not immediately pull out her phone and go 'No I don't know where I am, I just kinda get here, now send help!!' and get some weird google search results. Google never helped.

"Well. He sounds like a little mischief." Little mischiefs were amazing and it was a title usually delegated to small cats who got into everything. Cats were weird and special and amazing. But not like dogs. Dogs were the best as far as Cass was concerned.

"I can tell. He's not even saying no to my keys." she reached out to boop Bud on the nose, "and I need those, lil' dude. If I don't have them I can't get in my apartment."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:05 am
Wile they were talking the last couple slices had gone cold. Wil didn't seem like he was in the mood for cold pizza right now and instead lit up his smoke to help digest.

"You should see him and Trouble playing.." Which was why they had a whole room really. Fully of high things for Trouble to hide in and tubes and things for Bud. He was just grateful they got along, even though it had been a worry that they wouldn't considering Bud could be considered a predatory (albeit a crappy one).

"You want this leftover pizza?" There were at least 2 pieces even with them being pigs.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:34 am
Cold pizza was best pizza.

Well, depended on the type, but there weren't any weird vegetables that would go slime-y when reheated, so as far as Cass cared, this was good stuff. "Yeah, I'll make a pizza sandwich out of them later," she wasn't going to tell him what she added to leftover pizza to make this sandwich, but it definitely made her apartment smell toxic.

"I bet they're real cute together. You'll have to have Nasir send me a video of it or something." because Nasir had her number. There were roomba pictures (and unicorn emojis...she mostly communicated in out of context pictures, actually).

"Though I also imagine that would be a ride if you both were along for it."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:04 pm
Wil was very interested in 'pizza sandwich'. It sounded like something he'd make when Nasir wasn't around to cook. He would text her later to ask for the 'recipe'.

"Gimme your number.." Wil was flipping deftly through his phone again. For someone with such lazy mannerisms he seemed to have very quick hands.

"You can just come over and hang out some night. We have cool pets and video games and s**t.." He blinked up at her, "If you want."

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm
"Uh? Oh, sure.." she opened up her phone to remind herself of what it was (why did she still not have it memorized?). "Itttt's... xxx-555-7987." At least Pach had it memorized. Should she have been giving her number out to everybody? Probably not, but she wasn't going to worry about it in the long term. She'd switch phones in six months and then nobody could contact her ever again. That was the usual cycle.

"Hey, you had me at 'cool pets'. Video games are a bonus at this point. I'm your scary game girl if you ever need someone to power through one for whatever reason." because horror was her bread and butter. Toast and jam. Whatever it was.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 pm
It's okay Cass because Wil had several cell phones and it took him a moment to make sure he wasn't giving out his drug dealer number.

"I'll text you so you have my number.." Wil smiled before yawning. It was definitely an impending food coma yawn.

"I usually play and Nasir watches but nothing too gorey. I don't mind other people doing the work though," The blonde smiled and nodded, blonde curls bouncing lightly in front of his eyes.

"I'm gonna go nap. See you around, alright?" He didn't look like he was leaving though... he sort of looked like he was collapsing in on himself as the seconds ticked by.

demon_pachabel

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:48 pm
She probably wouldn't have thought anything of it (except spirit-dad might check her phone. So probably for the best.)

"Sounds good." She waited for the text and it was replied to with a unicorn emoji. Because unicorns were the best, okay? "Depends on the game. I'm more in it for the scares," which were treated with a 'oh, that was scary, and for exhibit b?' casualness, so probably not the funnest person to watch.

"A nap sounds good. I'll catch you some other time." Cass nodded, not really sticking around long enough to watch Wil practically fall asleep on the bench. Sure, she could play the 'linger awkwardly until going a different way' card, but once Wil said he was out, so was Cass, taking the box (AND HER KEYS, sorry Bud) and working on heading out back to her car.

Mmmm, Pizza.

iloveyouDIE
and a wrap~?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out