[PRP] You're a Starboy (Horace & Oliver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:43 am
"Oh really? Wanna try to bench-press me?" He grinned, than sobered up. "But strong or not, there's a lot of magic weirdness going down. I'm like eighty-five percent made of worry, so-" Horace shrugged, combing his fingers through his hair. "You get on my worry list regardless. Feel special," he teased.

melancholies

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:09 pm
    "Okay I'm not that strong." His cheeks got considerably warmer, "I mean, I could probably snap your arm or something if I wanted. But I guess some humans are still capable of that on their own merit..." Ollie put his fingertips to his chin in thought, "I suppose it's still a feat for someone like myself, considering I don't posses any sort of physical advantages otherwise..."

Oliver Beaumont, self analyzer.

"Anyway, I suppose that's fair. I'm roughly my weight in anxiety at times." He frowned, "But there's a lot more reason to be concerned over someone like you rather than someone like me."

Ollie huffed.

"I guess I'll settle for feeling special, though." His head turned away, "Did you wanna watch some TV? Since you came all the way over here..." Ollie was also considerably bad at suggesting things to do.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 pm
"Oh, Oliver, lift with your bulging biceps~!" He snorted. "I'd rather you didn't snap my arm, Ollie. I need them both for stuff and things. And I wager you do have quite a few physical advantages." He dragged his eyes across Oliver, then let out a low whistle, which was cut short when he realized what Oliver had said.

"Hey! Wait a second, what do you mean 'someone like me'?" He crossed his arms. "We can watch tv or play video games or you can show me your scrapbook, but after you tell me what you meant."

melancholies

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 am
    Oliver's cheeks puffed up, "It means you're a dolt, you dolt." And then he turned his face away, nose up in the air like he had a sense of superiority, hands daintily on his hips.

And then the act dropped and he snorted, looking caught between frustrated and amused. Mostly the former. Mostly at himself. "It means I care about you to the degree that I'd rather not see your reckless a** getting hurt, alright?" Because he still, evidently, wasn't over the tonfa incident.

Turning cheeky again, he added "Besides, you're tall and s**t, it makes you predispositioned to being clumsy."

It was, basically, a gigantic AKA I care about you but don't know how to show it.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 am
Horace reached out and poked Oliver's arm, then trailed his fingers down it briefly. Miraculously, he didn't shock him; there wasn't even the slightest crackle of static. "Aw, you do care," he said teasingly. (But he was kind of touched, okay, and it showed a little in his voice.)

"Yeah, yeah, maybe one day you'll find out how graceful I can be." Horace winked. His fingers circled around Oliver's wrist and he gave his arm a light tug. "C'mon, unless you want another slice of pie, first."

melancholies

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:53 pm
    Oliver seized up reflexively when Horace reached out to touch him, but settled down almost as quickly when the shock failed to reach him. Actually, there wasn't a shock at all? He blinked sort of wondrously, head almost tilted to the side as he watched the hand trail down his arm.

It finally settled around his wrist, but he seemed alright with it.

"Of course I want more pie!" He suddenly exclaimed, "It was good! But not right now. Later." He could totally eat the entire thing right now if he wanted to, but he was kind of charmed at the moment? It was super weird. "L-Let's just watch something. I mean, I can show you my scrapbooks, but it'd probably be kind of boring." He paused, "I mean, they're absolutely gorgeous and have a superior range of skill presented in their ensembles, but they're also very self indulgent." He nodded decisively.

The Semblance of Unity
we can ftb on them Hangin Out & Bein Cute if u wanna

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:50 pm
Horace tugged on his arm again. He swallowed, then slid his hand downwards, quickly interlocking their fingers. That was normal, right. Oliver was just kind of cute when he was talking about his scrap-booking. He grinned.

"The pie isn't going anywhere and now I think you have to show me these scrapbooks. I'm a sucker for a good ensemble."

melancholies

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:03 pm
    Ollie blinked. It was probably normal for some people. If he didn't feel weird doing it, did that mean it was normal for him too? Or that he wanted it to be normal? Weird.

"I mean, if you really want." He wiggled his fingers back against Horace's, "They're pretty to look at. I put a lot of work into them..." This was a lot more genuine and down to earth than his earlier proclamation; he took pride in his work, but this was a little humbled? Shy? "Most of them are for my cats... I kind of..." He looked like he wanted to worry his hands together, but one was awfully preoccupied, "Kind of, use it like a diary? Almost? A journal. Like, when important stuff happens, or I have thoughts, but instead of writing them down..." He was rambling, good Lord.

"I'll just—You'll see, you'll see." He tugged him off into the living room.

The Semblance of Unity

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:06 pm
He slid his thumb over Oliver's, trying not to think about it too hard. Oliver hadn't pulled his hand away, though. It was warm, but it didn't feel bad; he didn't feel that uneasy pressure. Yet. Still, he didn't want to pull away either.

"Of course I wanna see, are you kidding?" He smiled easily at Oliver. "Show me some of your favorite pages?" Horace huffed out what could have been a laugh and followed Oliver. The rambling was kind of adorable and Horace hoped Oliver kept it up.

melancholies

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:04 pm
    "Alright alright." He rolled his eyes, but it was followed by a sharp pff sound. "Actually, maybe you can help me decipher some of them. The older books were made by the other me, I mean." His brow knitted up, but then he shrugged, "I was still just as crafty and clever, but it's strange not knowing what was going through your own head." It made sense though; different experiences, "Not that we were the same person..."

But hey, whatever. He was here now, and all he could really do was roll with it. As it was, he was going to start with his newest one—the one with a pink and brown plaid patterned cover and intersecting pawprints. Those ones he could spell out for sure; plus, he was pretty proud of them.

Baby steps.

The Semblance of Unity
ftb? o:

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items