azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm
"I look forward to- this as well." Georg bowed his head, his own bashful smile and nod given. The cloth shimmered in Temperance's grip. "You do not have- to do that, I- just needed a focus- so that I could- come to you."

His hands moved, two on top of Temperance's and two under to cradle it and the cloth she held. "Make a door and- use this as part- of the magic to- shape it." There was a gentle warmth to his hands, like the steady thrum of a heart. "You will be able- to step through the- doorway to my demesne- The little ones will- be able to visit- as well. To help."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:09 pm
She smiled. "I understand. I'll be happy to see the little guys come by, too." Who knew that one day Temperance would be chatting with weird healers and anticipating wispy spider-things? Nothing in college prepared her for this, ever.

Temperance definitely had some ideas about things she'd do once she was actually a noble, and that was vaguely comforting. She still didn't know what to do about her fetch, but that bridge was far ahead. She;'d definitely be troubling Georg from now on.

azuredreams

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:01 pm
"It will be nice-" he admitted, "to not be alone." Not like the last Healer. Georg let go of her hands, shifting to stand as little wispy spiderlings seemed to disperse from his lap.

"I will leave you- to your training but- please seek me out- again once your trials- are over."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:09 pm
"Of course I will," she said, smiling. "Thank you, Georg."

azuredreams
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash