Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Abandoned Prison (Restricted) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:15 am
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉Even though he was flat lined somewhere in the back of his mind,he was thinking about what that had transpired.The Halak guy spoke about a messed up future,and what sky would do. It all sounded crazy ,but then again he wasn't dead from fighting such a foe,and odds they just overcame. Although ,he was not seeing anything his superior demonic sense are picking up the changes. They screamed at him that something was up,but he hadn't the strength to do anything about it.For several minutes he heard nothing,but the last words Sky spoke about the name of his killer? Then he was destined to die no matter what then the guy who saved ,his life no matter the course. Then Caligula heard nothing at all for several minutes,but then the sound of something being eaten. Foot steps could be heard as he pin point the location ,and knew the voice it was Ciri checking up on her brother. For a fleeting moment he wished he had a sibling,but he did manage to think to himself ''good for them'' he meant those words.

◉The two would have to cherish the moments they had together especially if what Sky said came to be.This also put whatever fear,he held that they had lost.Sighing in his head Caligula began to think about Yuki,and how she would feel about his one arm. He focus on remembering ,her smile as everything to fade into black,he heard Nemesis voice. Something was being poured down his mouth and then it all came back to him,and he leaned up like a vampire from a coffin. The head-boy gave a sigh and adjusted his hat looking down at his stub,he began to concentrate and formed a arm made of emerald wind.He looked over to sky '' I hope he tasted like chicken!'' he called to the shadow demon before giving the boy a salute in respect. The wind demon found it in himself to have a bit of levity they could use a laugh...even if it was lame. Caligula looked to Ciri that comment about them working together from Nemesis got his mind turning,not only that but because he could use more friends. '' I hope we can be friends after this I look forward to working with you all again'' he said to them all looking from one to the other than to Nemesis.

◉ His spirit was lifted when he was told he was going to be a S-rank assassin,and that would mean he had a lot of work ahead of him. Caligula stood up surveying the area it was all over,and Yuki awaited his return. The wind demon walked over to Sky and Ciri ' If you've need of me let me know both of you'' he said in earnest,he would repay the boy for saving his life. Then he backed off wanting to give them some space as he face Nemesis ''I don't blame you for anything you brought us down here for a reason ,and that reason is now....uh eaten hehe. I got a lot stronger now thanks to you even if I've stub I'll live to fight another day all that matters to me'' he said with a grin that showed his sharp white teeth. There was no malice in the demon in it showed 'Hmm now to reach new heights with this body'' indeed,he would have to live up to the tittle of S-rank assassin.

♍ OOC:
Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: His eyes are now the color of emerald although covered up.
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm,Collected and fearless.
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:''...............'''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

Sky looked over to Nemesis as he walked over to him. The anger was very clear. Without his powers, Nemesis could do nothing but that was not the point. Sky stared back into Nemesis' eyes but behind those crystalline blue eyes was nothing. Well not exactly nothing. The murderous intent, the blood thirsty urge to kill...it was gone. After releasing him, SKy floated to his sister and picked her up. "Thank you Ciri. I'm just glad you're safe." Sky spoke with a low tone. Nemesis began to speak again and was giving people their ranks. When it came to Sky, the words were not surprising. A broken record that would never stop playing. However, the last half did surprise the demon. Skytherix let out a sigh. He had also heard what Caligula had said about the angel. "The taste was not worth the effort sadly. Nemesis, do not worry. My death will come and you celebrate my death like a holiday. Hm its funny though. The second most hunted or hated demon and I get A rank. I guess I still have a few things to learn."

Skytherix looked over to the fox girl. Her last attack...That Judgement. He never saw anything like that. Setting that in the back of his mind, Sky looked at everyone and sighed. "Well you all know just about everything I am now. If you have questions speak them now. I'm sure there's at least one for a genocidal killer like myself."

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | DEMONTIONAL - Ashes |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:50 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda watched everything unfold and was beyond shock. This was exactly what happened last year. After witnessing the method Skytherix used to kill thousands, the only question she had for the demon was why. Nemesis started to check up on the students and Shinda snapped out of the daze. Catching the vial Nemesis tossed to her, Shinda took a sip. The taste was horrid. Waiting a moment, Shinda walked over to Ciri and handed her the vial. "Here, its your turn...it taste horrid just a heads up." Smiled Shinda. "Congrats on the S-rank. I still got a lot of work I guess. " Shinda sighed but was happy she managed to help and got an A-rank.

Walking over to Nemesis, she stood next to him. very inconspicuously Shinda lightly hit Nemesis' arm and leaned over to whisper. "You're giving me a massage later." The fox spoke only loud enough for Nemesis to hear her and smiled innocently at the others. The smile was Nemesis' hint that there was no getting out of it.

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm and Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Well at least I got an A.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:26 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Prison l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri didn’t anticipate her teacher pushing her away from her brother, but what could she do? He ha blood lust in his eyes, and she had dropped her sword. The girl clenched her teeth and made a fist with her hands, ready to throw a punch if she needed to, however her idea was tossed to the side when she realized how much it hurt to make a fist. Looking down at her hands, she saw raw skin shining in the dim light. Damn... she thought to herself as she watched Nemesis and Sky.

The teacher could have killed her brother, hit him, something, but he chose not to. Nemesis looked at her and she stared at him. Nemesis told her that she was now an S rank Assassin, and it honestly took the girl a moment to realize that this whole thing, this whole event, was a test. Swallowing any snarky comments that were on the tip of her tongue, Ciri nodded and bowed her head lightly. Thank you Nemesis. Before she knew it her brother was back at her side, and Shinda was congratulating her. She smiled to the kitsune. Thank you Shinda...I’m glad you had my back. Ciri turned to Sky and gave him a happy smile. So what’s it like knowing your sister is a higher rank then you? Ciri stick out her tongue in a playful manner.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:03 pm

"I am the instrument of Fear itself. I am Destruction's Right-hand and Death Incarnate. So what are you to me?"

"Higher rank and I can still kick your a**." Sky replied with sarcastic but playful tone.Sky listened to what Nemesis told Caligula. Not that Sky cared too much, but he hoped Nemesis could keep his word. Looking down at Ciri's hands, Sky knew where he needed to take her. "Cal, Shinda...it was a pleasure to fight alongside you. I will see you later. I am taking Ciri to the Hospital wing." Sky floated over to his sister and placed his hands on her shoulders. Tendrils of shadows rose up around them as the two of them were taken to the shadow realm for fast traveling. Unlike his mother, Sky knew where he was going.

-Exits-

"The answer is very simple: Nothing."

∑ Location →→| Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | DEMONTIONAL - Ashes |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Mixed |
∑ Thoughts →→| .... |
∑ Phobia Amplification →→|Not Active |
∑ Target of Nightmare →→| Not Active |
∑ Marks of Shadow →→| 0 |
∑ Current Form →→| Demon |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:11 pm

l Mood ➤: Tired l Location ➤: Prison l Company ➤: Nemesis, Sky, Shinda, Cal, Pink Girl, and Monsters l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri didn’t have much time to think about what Sky said before her eyes were filled with darkness.

-Exit-

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:45 am
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞ S- Rank Assassin
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

╔══════════════╗

◉ Caligula was perplexed about the solution Nemesis was offering up '' Hm I'll be looking forward to what you come up with sensai,and thank you'' he ended that comment with a deep and respectful bow. When he was done he looked the man in the eyes,and nod ''Take care'' he said turning to walk away,he caught that sarcastic remark by Sky aimed at his sister. That made him smile then,he was addressed directly by Sky along with Shinda 'Take care the both of you'' he said tipping his at to them both. Caligula still had his questions about the guy,he mention genocide but he saved his life it was all complicated. Shaking away the cobwebs Caligula headed over to his book bag got his stuff took out his phone,and texted his girlfriend which he hadn't text in awhile.

'' Hey it me Dusty how are you? you ready for our little spry paint extravaganza? Also uh I might be missing a arm when you see me,so don't freakout just a heads up. Also where are you? should I come to you let me know heart he texted all that in rapid thumb action. Caligula thought bout what he just said though was it really cool to tell her about his missing arm? ''She would find out eventually,and plus this is no birthday gift.The other questions is would she still love me with one arm?'' he shook the doubts away having gotten to know,her he felt that she wasn't like that at all. As he began to walk off a powerful emerald wind swept up around him changing his previous form. Deciding the hat wearing form was for combat this one was for pleasure,and so he did keep the jacket not the hat. It was clear he had only one arm though... even with the substitute wind arm.

With that he left the prison [Exit]

♍ OOC: I'll change the layout picture in the next post guess we use our imagination ,and say his still wearing the jacket lol.

Battle Theme For This Encounter: Nemesis

╚══════════════╝

User Image

♍ Appearance: His wearing the jacket from this form,but no undershirt.
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: 100% Demon-Level
♍ Mood: Calm
♍Location: Prision
♍Thoughts:''...............'''
♍Company: Shinda ,Ciri ,Nemesis
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

This girl was excited to find out what she was getting. Listening to the other and seeing them leave, Shinda decided it was time to leave. Waving at Nemesis, Shinda left the prison and headed to her room.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Prison|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm and Tired |
∑ Thoughts →→| Well at least I got an A.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:57 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Worried/Stupid

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Erwin

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►Sorry it's short and I took so long sweatdrop I've been dealing with a few things redface

【━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━】

Purposely deviating from their intended Path, Thanatos led Erwin to Nemesis' Prison. Home to the world's most dangerous demons. "Its time to come clean. I don't care about this new teacher, but I did want to see you. This place is dangerous, it's full of demons and is no longer being protected by my son's magic." Thanatos was more concerned with this place more than anything, it was so close to the academy and could cause calamity. "I want you to have one of your snakes keep an eye on this place. I need to know if anything decides to leave. You understand how important this is don't you?" Thanatos placed both hands in his pocket as he moved closer to the entrance. He then traced his finger on the moss covered wall and started to rub it against his thumb. " We could go inside and clear the place if you want..." Thanatos looked back at Erwin with a smile showing that he was interested in his own stupid Idea but quickly chuckled. "This place is old, but whats inside is too valuable to just destroy. I can't maintain my wards on this place without being drained, your snakes are sentient if I remember correctly."

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:10 am
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → An abandoned prison..?
houghts → ”Why are we here..
ompany → Thanatos
heme → Cough Syrup

Confused but willingly to follow Thanatos to somewhere obviously the new teacher wouldn’t be unless the teacher fancies a place like this but highly unlikely. He can assume that there’s something bothering or something he needs to do and needs his help. Although it does rimons when Thanatos wasn’t really himself and he had to set a snake after him to find something else. But he knows that’s not the case here. Thank goodness for that.

Erwin is more of a listener than a talker, one of his defining qualities. He listened to the navy haired man’s question slash favour. Sounds pretty simple and easy to do. Why not? “Yes, I do understand the importance of this, and it does pose a threat to the academy.” Mot giving an immediate answer but the other man knows him well enough to know what it’d be if he said so. With a nod as he followed the other ”Semi-sentient but yeah, I get what you mean. I don’t see an issue leaving them here.” Soon after he lowers his hand to the ground allowing his snake tattoo to slither away from him and into the grass. He’s not done, he opens that ink well and proceeds to pour it out but not before turning it into another snake, letting both slither off.

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays: It’s perfectly fine ^^;

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:45 am
User Image

User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Worried/Stupid

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Erwin

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰► None

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►±Exit±

After having reliables eyes on this place Rohnin felt relief if there's anything Erwin excels at out of the three of them it would be scouting and guarding. The sound of thunder shocked Thanatos, mostly because of the weather in the morning. It was weird and a sign of a bad omen. Thanatos looked up at the sky as drops of rain started pouring. "Damn it now I'll get wet, I'll go back to the academy get a shower and maybe some shut eye. I'll see later Erwin If you see Lucius tell him that both of you are invited to the steakhouse tomorrow night just the three of us, and no distractions." With that Thanatos made his way out of the forest rather quickly.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

Making his rounds the Speedster was doing his check on the prison. What caught his attention was Thanatos leaving and a person standing there. Sliding to a halt Mark stopped right in front of the man. "Oh... uh... are suppose to be in here Mr..." Sprinting off and returning with a file. "Oh.. Doctor. OH! New Teacher." Tucking the file away he extended his hand to the man. "Mark West, security for the academy and all around fastest man alive. It’s sorta a neat place the prison." Moving to the side as demon spat towards him. "Not nice man! I got you a sandwich yesterday!"

Just Rosa

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Offended
ocation → An abandoned prison..?
houghts → ”Who left him in charge?
ompany → Mark West?
heme → Cough Syrup

On the other hand, Erwin gave no reaction to the thunder noise, or at least no change in his facial expression. But he felt his muscles tensing up. He prefered being inside during a storm. "Sure thing Thanatos, I'll be sure to send word to Lucius. I'll see you later" He waved off to his friend as he ran off. He too should get back to the academy before it rains hard.

Although before he could leave he was approached by a strange man [both stranger and strange looking]. He looks like Flash's secret brother. Not to mention the inhuman speed. Straightening his posture [to make himself look taller] as he rose an eyebrow at the individual. New teacher?? Who does he think he's talking to?? "Excuse you, I have been teaching at this academy long enough to know where am I allowed to go." OFFENDED. "I was also the former vice headmaster in the absence of our current one. I should be asking you the same question." He let's no one boss him around. He's too prideful for that. "Oh, you're the new security guard, welcome to Videl. I have work to do." Not even saying bye as his mood got sour, he started heading back to the academy. The snakes weren't far from where they are but when Erwin left, they slithered into the taller grass to scout the area.

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Rush and Crush

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 pm
{Mark}{West}
Wearing: Armor - With: Silver Mood: Joyful - Location: Wishing Well

User Image

Aaaand the Wall came. Mark felt like an idiot and probably looked like a bigger a**. "I...er... sorry about that. Yeah I’m the new guard, sorry didn’t recognize ya Doc. I’m fast but my memory is like everyone else." Scratching the back of his helmet a little the speedster waited to the man was gone. "Smooth Mark, so smooth." With a sigh he took off once more, making a dash through the prison to make sure all were accounted for. Once finished a small sigh came out and he took off. To where he wouldn’t know, all he knew was he had to sweep the areas.

-Exit-

Just Rosa

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff