Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Pridelands
[PRP]The bright blue sky (Ziazan & Azure)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:00 pm
User ImageThe rainbow lioness had spent a few days wandering around the pridelands and its borders with the electric blue male with his patchwork coat. She admired him so, he was handsome and quick witted and more to the point he could hunt. Despite his shockingly bright coat he was a capable hunter. She did nothing but admire that. It was safe to say that's he was smitten with the big male but he was a rogue and she,s he belonged here in the pridelands it was the only home she had ever known.

The sun felt good on her back as she stretched out her paws and patted at the blue male, her claws sheathed, she simply wanted to remind him that she was here. Truthfully, she wished he would stay and she wished he would tell her his real name. She had dubbed him Azure and that was what she continued to call him but he had to have a true name, she hoped he would tell her what it was before he continued his journey, to where ever it was that he was going.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image Azure was spread out on his back, all four paws aimed at the sky with his forelegs folded over his chest as he breathed deeply, enjoying the peace and the knowladge of his current companion's closeness.

At the delicate prodding from the female he tilted his head and grinned at her, before letting his muscular body roll over onto his side so he was facing her. Drapping one front paw over her own to still her poking, he chuckled.

"Bored already, my Zia?" He asked, his tone both amused and playful. He had throughly enjoyed the last few days, wandering the lands with the stunning rainbow lioness by his side. They had been hunting several times, with him working out what positions and tactics would favour both her striking coat and her individual talants. He was perfectly able and content to hunt for her, but she had expressed a desire to learn, so he had done his best to teach what little he knew. He was a good hunter and had a high success rate, but it would have taken a more prideful male than him to call himself a master at it. So he had given her what advice he felt would be of use and otherwise, they simply experimented.

Syrius Lionwing
Fixed some typos that were bugging me. DX

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:36 pm
The rainbow lioness smiled softly, he was so nice, she was becoming more and more smitten with the big male and his paw draped over hers made her sigh happily. She couldn't quite decide if he was a scoundrel or not, he had been so lovely to her, he had taught her so much, so much to the point that she felt she might even be able to hunt alone now, and more to the point, she could maybe hunt successfully. He was a gift from the gods.

"You're just too interesting not to prod." She chuckles her violet eyes resting on him. "Are you going to let me call you Azure forever?" She queried suddenly, a little tilt to her head, she wanted his name, she wanted him to stay. Could she ask him to stay? He was a rogue, he seemed happy, would it be okay to ask him to stay?

Stretching out her paws the lioness gave a gentle sigh, she would be his Zia if he wanted it. If only she could convince him to stay.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:46 am
He grinned back at her light teasing, giving her a lazy shrug in return. "I like to be interesting. It keeps you looking my way." He remarked candidly, a twinkle in his eyes as he spoke. Her next question however made him drop his head back down with a soft huff of breath. His expression thoughtful. While it certainly wasn't the first time he had been asked that question, he still had not worked out an answer that would entertain and amuse the one asking. And no one lked a downer so his real answer was hardly desirable. But finally he shrugged again, totally unable to come up with a harmless lie.

"I do not remember if I ever had a name... Any name I own I've either picked myelf, or had given to me, like you gave me Azure." He paused and lifted his head to look at her again with a broad grin. "Which I like very much, by the way..." His smile faded slightly into a more thoughtful expression. "But, as to one given to me at birth? No clue." His accent thickened slightly as he mused on her words, clearly a little distracted by them.

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 am
The lioness watched him for a long quiet moment as he mused. She wondered if it was okay to ask him why he couldn't remember? She ultimately decided that it wouldn't be nice to ask him such a prying question so instead she shuffled towards him and started to groom his ears. "I'll keep calling you Azure then if you like it. It suits you, you big blue lug." She settles herself on her back paws and starts to play with his mane with her forepaws.

"Have you ever thought of settling down some where Azure?" She mumbles, as none challantly as she could, she didn't want to seem like she cared. It was hard to sound flippant when's he really wanted to ask him to stay.

"You know I'v never been far from the borders. I don't think I'd ever want to." She whispers finding a strand of his mane particularily interesting and deciding she could weave it while she was chatting.

Tanakako
Wanna get this wrapped up?

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces