Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Calian's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 pm
Calian's Room: Calian spends his free time in his room reading a good book or praying. He also enjoys making medicinal medicine for the sick or weak.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: His Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

User Image

Arriving at his room with his luggage, Calian tossed his bags on the bed and sat down. Calian removed his sword from his hip and placed it on the side of the bed. His room was nice and quiet, a place where he could thing for a moment. Now then... Calian took a deep breath in. In all my years as a servant of the lord, I have never encountered a demon like that before...was it wrong of me to have not eliminated it...however he was no threat, perhaps a mere lost soul born into the wrong life? He did mention that he was summoned....and that cant be good... There is evil on this campus and I can feel it everywhere...I hope I can help protect everyone...

While Calian thought, he walked over to his window and opened the curtains. It was a nice day, might as well let the sun light the room. Hmmmm...I wonder what Lilith is doing...I hope I made the right choice in letting her wander on her own...No...she's an adult and I must start treating her as such... Calian walked back to his bed and laid down. An hour or two and it was back to the church to begin cleaning it up. Maybe Lily will want to plant flowers... Calian thought as he fell into a slumber.

After a good few hours, Calian woke up to the sun disappearing. He had slept much longer then he wanted to. Darn. I overslept. I mist return to the chapel... Standing and retrieving his sword, Calian made his way for the door. He still needed to unpack but he could do this later.

-Exit-

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items