Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Lucius' Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Eh... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Sushi? In all Yennefers years, she had never heard of sushi. Given where she was from everything was still a little stuck in the lost era... but if her soon to be husband liked it then it must be good. Salmon and shrimp...got it. The sorceress was a little bummed that she wouldn’t be eating raw steak, but she could just ask the school chef for that later. Taking the coat he handed her, her purse, and making her heels were on correctly, she smiled and walked to the door. Yes sir~ she cooed as she walked out the door.

-Exits w/ Lucius-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:55 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♚

"We are here.~" Lucius announced when they entered the room. The headmaster let her sit on the bed so she can change to a more comfortable attire for her slumber. He walked over to the windows and draw out the curtains letting some light enter, he gazed at the light cloudy skies and watched the tiny rain drops fall. "Your so lucky.~" he pouted cutely, he would give anything to sleep under this glorious weather. Hopefully he won't accidentally passed out while doing his duties. As he gazed out the window he wondered how his two children doing, Skytherix and Ciri he hadn't once saw them all day yesterday. "Have you seen Sky and Ciri yesterday?" he asked, switching his attention to Yennefer. "And notice something happening between them?" the man wasn't blind but he could sense a vibe between the two.

Lucius leaned against the wall, he wasn't going to leave without giving her a 'goodnight' kiss.

♚▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:58 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Sleepy... l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
Purse

Yen couldn’t lie... as Lucius walked her to the bedroom she slowly started to fall asleep. She was starting to really feel it... When he placed her on the bed she opened her eyes. It was soooooo comforting! Getting comfortable, she sat up against one of the pillow and pulled up the sheets. Since she was very very pregnant, she could no longer lay flat and feel comfortable. Looking to her husband, she smiled. He was her man~

Hm? Ciri and Sky? No I don’t think so.... I mean they have been hanging out more... but I’m pretty sure he isn’t her type so there isn’t anything to worry about. Ciri has been acting odd lately though... Yens voice trailed off. She knew something was up with the girl, but she wasn’t 100% sure. And knowing Ciri, she wasn’t gonna talk.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Love & Care l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A

"Incest?" Lucius rubbed his chin at the thought, well there are going to be brother and sister so they better get used to their company but something is up, even Yen notice the Ciri behaviour has been 'odd' lately. "Love?" he continued making assumptions. He immediately notice Yen pulling the covers over her, he walked over and pulled it back. "Your sleeping...wearing that." he said in disapproval at the choice of attire. Lecture Time! "Did you know tight clothes pressing the abdomen or chest, can suppress the nerves that will affect the corresponding organ function. So~ it can cause a variety of disorders, such as diarrhea, constipation, dizziness and itching.~ SO~ This is a no no.~" he wagged his finger. Since she looked sleepy, he gladly helped pick her outfit. He pulled out a basic flowy pink nightgown that matched the colour of her eyes when the glow pink. Of course he didn't complain stripping her out of her dress, this allowed him to tease her more by caressing her soft skin from time to time. After he undressed her, he dressed her in the gown. "There, much better.~" he cooed at the change of outfit. He gently pulled the covers over her and tucked her in. "May you have sweet dreams~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:15 am

Purse

Yennefer stared at her husband as he spoke about all the things her current attire would do to her... which she thought was odd considering most of her life she slept in whatever she was wearing... especially if they were on a quest or in search of Ciri.. but he was usually correct with things as of late, so the sorceress didn’t stop him. After she was nice and dressed, she returned back to the previous subject that was in the air still. I don’t think that would be an issue... Like I said he isn’t her type. And they aren’t related by blood so it can’t be incest my dear. That’s only if you are related by blood in any way. Besides... I think he is a bit... to much like Ciri for her to want to date him. They are just too different. Usually Ciri falls for the bad girls or the sweet boys... Yennefer could only really remember the girls previous relationships before arriving at the school. Sadly, she hadn’t talked with her daughter that much since they arrived...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:58 am
User Image

Mood ➤: Love & Care l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: N/A

"That's true..." Lucius said deep in thought as he straightened up his posture and sat up. "Too different... Well they can still can be attracted to each other can they not.~ For example an angel and demon are very different beings yet I see their offspring walking on my school ground soooooo.~" He gave her a weird look like he knows something, "You never know.~" he sang. He claps his hand, "Perhaps we should do some little investigation, just the fun of it." he talked about invading the young teen's privacy like it was a game.

Lucius eyes passed the clock and notice the time has passed. "Oh, I should be going. You young lady, get some good sleep and have some sweet dreams.~" he leaned in and placed a kiss on her lips before he left...well he didn't really leave. You could see the man visibly peaking out the door waiting, for the woman to close her eyes, or completely doze off.
+Exits... When Yen Falls Asleep+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Purse

Rolling her eyes, Yennefer was fairly certain she knew her daughter better then her fiancé, but then again she hadn’t seen Ciri so she really couldn’t be sure. Yet she was still sticking with her prediction. I’m positive. Yen smiled as she curled up under the covers. Her eyes didn’t feel this heavy earlier, yet now they seemed...

Slowly, the sorceress dozed off into a deep sleep, her hand was softly placed upon her belly, as if she was cradling it.

-Edit-

The sorceress wasn't asleep for a very long time...because someone else was up and active. Mmmmm!! Yennefer yelled into her pillow, which was fairly muffled. The baby was making it hard for her to relax, and in fact she was feeling pain. Of course, the woman was not going to let it stop her and in fact she chose to ignore it. S-sorry baby not yet... she whispered as she sat up and stretched. Her belly was like a large watermelon sitting in her lap...it was heavy. Getting up and out of bed, Yen walked to the window and looked out. What do we wanna do today....I know you want mommy to suffer... she cooed as she looked down and rubbed her belly, trying to soothe the baby (which wasn't happening) Perhaps she should go check on her class....she wasn't sure about having Sky lead the class. After a long period of trying to get dressed, Yen put on her heels and walked out the door.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items