Welcome to Gaia! ::

Weird Inc.

Back to Guilds

Shitposting with class. 

Tags: Contests, Friends, Gold, Polls, Spam 

Reply Animals and Pets
So the idiot that abandoned his house and dogs...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I wish they would seize the dogs...
  They deserve better treatment.
View Results

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:25 pm
That lives on my street, has gotten himself into some deep s**t with the law.
I've been calling and bitching to the city code office for the grass being taller than the fence and the fact that the house has no water or electricity and it's been vacant for five years. The guy that lived there went nuts after divorcing his wife, he ended up leaving the house and dogs to go live with some trampy thing with three kids who's about 15 years younger than him.
Anyway after five years of bitching about the grass, broken vehicles, vacant house and neglected dogs an officer finally took me seriously and the idiot got summoned to court.
They wont seize the dogs sadly because the idiot will dump food in a huge bowl and feed them a few times a week and water them.

Anyway back to the point he was served papers to go to court and he ended up losing the property. Turns out he wasn't paying taxes or his house payment along with not paying child support. He's also been fined for various code violations.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 pm
how the hell can they not seize the dogs if the house is that bad? gonk  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:00 pm
sgt.Frosty

Do you know how long I've been reporting that house? Years dude and we are just now making progress. To put it bluntly, they don't care in Texas. I was tempted to let the dogs out of the gate so the pound has to pick them up but I'd get caught because people are literally always outside and one of them is very aggressive. She will bite and try to attack anyone who gets close to the gate I don't want someone getting bit and the dog being put down because of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:05 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

Do you know how long I've been reporting that house? Years dude and we are just now making progress. To put it bluntly, they don't care in Texas. I was tempted to let the dogs out of the gate so the pound has to pick them up but I'd get caught because people are literally always outside and one of them is very aggressive. She will bite and try to attack anyone who gets close to the gate I don't want someone getting bit and the dog being put down because of it.

so animal cops Houston is farm grade BS, they never really cared. emotion_donotwant

but progress is progress I suppose, there's always a little good to be found in all this. are any of the dogs pitbulls by chance?  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

so animal cops Houston is farm grade BS, they never really cared. emotion_donotwant

but progress is progress I suppose, there's always a little good to be found in all this. are any of the dogs pitbulls by chance?

The humane Society is a sketchy organization. I rank them close to PETA, do research on how crooked they are. Especially with donations. The Animal Cops in houston is ran by the Humane Society I think.

And no, the mean one is a Boxer mix and then there are two small wired hair terriers.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

The humane Society is a sketchy organization. I rank them close to PETA, do research on how crooked they are. Especially with donations. The Animal Cops in houston is ran by the Humane Society I think.

And no, the mean one is a Boxer mix and then there are two small wired hair terriers.

true, I saw on the news earlier today the humane society in my area is under investigation for some shady funding stuff.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty
Dogoda
sgt.Frosty

true, I saw on the news earlier today the humane society in my area is under investigation for some shady funding stuff.

They also do a lot of lobbying for vegan s**t just like PETA.
They just aren't naked and parading in the streets with lettuce bikinis when they do it.  
Animals and Pets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games