Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Erwin's Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:35 pm
Welcome to his room, but unfortunately most of you will never see the inside of it unless you're the headmaster who got himself a duplicate key for it.
His room is where he enjoys his splendid isolation.

User Image

Here's his bedroom, with the walls painted the same colour as his sou- hair and eyes. Simple, nothing over the top. Plain wood flooring, small black chandelier in center ceiling, simple decor and his bed of course. Very comfy for his sleep troubles.

User Image

This is his personal library. It's mostly science textbooks of all sorts along with text books on medical procedures and books of the career of an undertaker. With some fictional novels to pass his time. Each book is alphabetically stacked by title and author name. His desk is somewhere here.

User Image

The living space/ area is also simple. Coffee table, couch and behind are photographs of his family, mostly parents and siblings but some of his grandparents and distant relative found their place on his wall. There two things that's either on top of his coffee table. Either candles or a tea set.

User Image

Another time where simple is used as a description here. Simple yet elegant bathroom with sink, bath tub and a walk in shower.
It depends on his mood for which he'll choose (Lazy or in a rush).

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:11 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Erwin's Room l Company ➤: Prince Aurora l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius whistled to himself as he made his way to the Teachers' Dormitory, he walked in front of Erwin's door. Then carefully pulled out a duplicate key from his pocket that he always carries around...for personal reasons. He unlocked the door then kicked it open. He walked inside then carefully closed the door behind with his foot. He walked over to the bed and carefully laid Erwin on the bed.

Lucius also happily made himself comfortable as he removed his shoes and crawled over Erwin to the other side of the bed. The last time they spent a room together was at a Ryokan along with Thanatos, though Lucius was the only one claiming the spent there was more like guy sleepover. Lucius looked to Erwin who was still unconscious. The headmaster leaned TOO close the man's face wondering when he'll wake up if not he'll take matters into his own hands... He breathed slightly heavily so hot air will brush against the others face.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → .....
ocation → His Room
houghts → zzzzzzz..
ompany → ??
theme → Blood On My Hands

User Image

Erwin remained unconscious, obviously unaware of what's happening. Not aware that Lucius have found him, not aware that he was brought back to his room, and definitely not aware of how close their faces are. The dream he's dreaming is a mishmash of things. Memories of the past and a grey space with a voice from an old friend. It was soothing yet haunting at the same time. Witnessing the memory of his early years of Videl Academy as a teenager, spending time with two only friends he had in third person. Thanatos' voice was both a blessing and a curse to him. It both soothed him being able to hear it as nice again but a curse as it keeps bringing up the moment where he died. A dream that turned into a nightmare. The hot air blown on his face isn't enough to wake him up completely, though he unconsciously flinched in response to it.

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Erwin's Room l Company ➤: Prince Aurora l Item/s ➤: Phone

Lucius frowned, unamused by the reaction he got back. "You left me no choice my prince..." he trailed off solemnly bring up the big guns. He searched through his blazer and pulled out his phone: FALCON SuperNova IPhone 6 Moussaieff Red Diamond. Despite his taste there is a reason why he bought such a crazy expensive phone. Mainly due to their guarantees that all your calls, texts and video chats will evade government snooping or any other electronic surveillance. How does he earn such money remains a mystery.

Lucius rested his head besides close besides Erwin's. He set the phone to maximum volume then raised the phone in the air and turned on his signature ringtone. Call him selfish for not leaving the poor man to get his rest but he wanted a friend to talk to.

=Editied=
Lucius ears perked up when he heard a distress noises from outside, he looked to his friend who was still asleep. The school comes first. He rose up. "I'll be back dear friend." Lucius hastily walked to the door and left leaving the doctor to enjoy his choice of music.
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:07 pm
User Image

ɪɔә әαםɱαsтәя

ood → !?!?!?
ocation → His Room
houghts → !!!!!!!!!
ompany → ??
theme → Blood On My Hands

User Image

Erwin's sleep was soon interrupted by.... nyan cat. "Scheisse!!" He cursed and sprung up from his bed trying everything he can to turn that blasted noise off. It took him a solid twenty eight minutes but he did it. Setting the phone on the bed side desk he pinched his nose from the migraine he's getting from that racket. Opening the drawer he pulled out his pill bottle popping in two pills dry. He lets out a sigh as he looked around him. He's in his room...

By the phone and noise coming, it only mean one thing. Lucius found him by Thanatos' grave. But where is he now? Leaving his phone behind means he's coming back right? Erwin is not in the mood for that lecture he know he's going to get. But his body feels too sore to move much. "What time is it even.." He squints at his clock despite still wearing his glasses which he slept in.

-Edit-

He fell right back to sleep no time after he checked for the time only to be awaken several hours later by his own alarm clock, only that it plays music that suits his own taste, classical. He slowly got out of bed, making his way into the bathroom to do his daily routine. Brushing his teeth (and flossing). Combing away the knots and neating away that bedhead of his.

It's a weekday so shower it is. He takes quick ones (about 10-15 minutes) but he gets himself fresh and clean head to toe. Tying a towel around his waist he goes to the sink, using a razor to get rid of the little to none stubble on his face. While applying on antiperspirant. And before he gets dressed, he applies lotion on himself to prevent any skin drying.

Once he's done, he goes over to his walk in closet, basically all he has are suits, blazers, dress shirts, dress pants, vests, ties, long trench coats, a few cardigans and nice Italian shoes. He doesn't settle for casual wear (thought he considers a cardigan and a tie casual. He picks out a black blazer with a white dress shirt, black dress pants, black shoes, navy socks and a matching navy toe. But first he needs to iron his dress shirt before wearing it.

Once he was dressed. He packed his briefcase. Brewed himself some coffee (added cream and made himself a bagel and cream cheese with smoked salmon and headed out .

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 pm
User Image

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

ood → Tired
ocation → His room
houghts → Finally getting some decent sleep..
ompany → No one.
heme →Cough Syrup

A few steps from Strela's room was his. His safe place. Entering his room and locking the door behind him as he slipped out of his shoes. Ahhh, that sore feeling in his feet has made itself pronounced after wearing them for house. He drops his briefcase by his umbrella stand and hung his coat on the stand. He's ready to get some shut eye and he doesn't care how late it is, this might be the only night his insomnia isn't trying to ruin his night and he's ready to enjoy it.

He walks past his living room and library barely paying attention as he heads straight to the bathroom. Getting undressed while folding away his clothes and steps in the shower. He doesn't wanna sleep with wet hair and get a cold so he just washed himself down without getting hsi hair wet. Stepping out, he quickly swaddles himself in a towel to dry off. Getting dressed in his pyjamas which consisted with a black pyjama top and bottom set [with black briefs underneath if you're curious]. Heading into his bedroom, he jumps into his bed with his phoe as he sends a text to Lucius.

To: Father [Lucius]

Thanatos is inviting us dinner to a steakhouse tomorrow night.

Just the three of us.

Thanatos' word and he doesn't want Yennefer joining them, let him move on in his own way. He plugs his phone in the charger but changes his alarm tone to Beethoven's 5th symphony unlike Lucius' choice with Nyan cat. He set his phone on his night stand, pulled the blanket over him and goes to sleep.

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:52 am
User Image

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

ood → Monday blues
ocation → His room
houghts → Monday's...
ompany → Only his thoughts.
heme → Blood On My Hands Snap Out Of It Clarity Cough Syrup

For the first in a long time Erwin had some decent sleep, insomnia still kicked his a** but thankfully he tried to call it a night early so by the time he actually fell asleep it was a normal time for other people and he can sleep in since he teaches the second class, he has no desire to wake up at the crack of dawn unless you wanna deal with his snappy mood. Although the solution for sleep deprived snappy Erwin is black coffee. He took his sweet time just to sit up in his bed and plants he feet on the floor. He squinted at the clock that sat on his bedside before grabbing his glasses just so he read the time. He still has time to get ready before he teaches. All he was wearing was his black pajama bottoms, room was too hot to wear the top.

After taking more time, he slowly got up onto his feet as he made his way to the bathroom. Probably going to take a bath, gotta start this terrible day off on a bright night. He started the bath having the water on hot as he got undressed from the the only few amount of clothing he had on. He turned the water off when the bath was three quarters full, a bad way to start the morning is flooding your bathroom. He slowly lowered himself into the warm soapy water as he started to wash himself all the way down to his toes, gotta be very thorough. Afterwards he lathered shampoo in his hair as he lets it sit in his hair, even combed through his hair before rinsing his hair. Can't bathe for too long or his skin with start to prune.

He stepped out of the bathtub and pulls the plug to drain it. He dried himself and dried his hair off as best as he can without a hair dryer. With a towel around his waist and sliding his glasses back on, he gets out of the bathroom back to his bedroom to pick out what he plans on wearing. Although his closet looks like belongs in an anime. Having a dozen pair of the exact same outfit, except his blazers have different details. he also has different ties in the colours of black, dark red and dark blue and he has different neutral coloured vests. Although he went with typical button up white shirt, black dress pants, ankle socks, a plain black tie, a good pair of dress paints and topped with a long black blazer. He lightly sprayed on some cologne, not the cheap crap. It actually smells nice.

He is almost ready to leave to his class. But first, he runs back into the bathroom to take his glasses before slowly putting in eye contacts; he wants to give it a try and maybe give the bridge of his nose a break. Staring at the mirror he looks half terrified, he looks too much like Lucius now.. If the contacts were red he could probably fool a few. But he doesn't aim for that. he is fine with the way he looks.

He slowly enters the small kitchen area, you can hardly call it one, all it is a sink and counter area. They never added kitchen appliances to his room. It's not like he needs it, all he has and need is a coffee machine. He brewed himself a cup of coffee and drank it hot and black. Ge takes his briefcase before leaving his dorm room to get to his class.

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crushh

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku