Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Steakhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

♞ Caligula Beoulve- HeadBoy- The Dust Devil♞
''Even Wrapped in darkness the light is beyond the horizon ''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

╔══════════════╗

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

◉ Caligula smirked at her down on one knee comment teasing him and what not.'' I'll do that once I find a shiny rock to slip on your finger.'' he counter as he noticed her sheepish blush. '' You're red in the face again Frosty, but I can guess. Marriage sounds nice further down the road I guess I'll just have to be faithful until then.'' The demon said he was turning a bit red in the face as he made that claim. The idea of marrying Yuki was nice thought,but that was along ways away. He two looked at the building '' We could always go to both in one day I've never visited the cafe, so you could show me around.'' The head boy only enjoyed the sweets at the academy never bothering to got o the cafe.

◉ When she talked about joining him on his night escapades, he did not object. ''Alright then things just got a lot more interesting then'' he said approvingly ''I can't wait to see the look on you face when I start to paint, but if I get caught it would be worth it ''. Caligula grip her soft hand in his own as she asked about his plans'Sounds good to me I won't disappoint'' placing his free hand his pocket looking forward to the walk and talk. Thinking on it this was going to be a date! ''I'll have to make that meal to top everything off he thought ending the night just right.

♍ OOC: Wasn't sure who is going to post the exit.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿

╚══════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

User Image

♍ Appearance: One eye is Crimson the other yellow. Jacket
♍ Mental State: Normal and in control.
♍ Physical State: Normal Human Level
♍ Mood: Feeling great
♍Location: Stake House
♍Thoughts:'''
♍Company: Yuki
♍ Items: Backpack full of his school supplies.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Outside l Company ➤: Caligula l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Bento Box l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki let out a laugh, "We have only been girlfriend and boyfriend for 3 minutes and you are already talking about marriage?" she cocked her head to the side with a smile, not like she was against the idea of getting married to Caligula. But they have a long way to go to obtain such a status, Yuki curiously averted upwards. Thinking about how their children will look like and turn out to be, 1/4 Death, 1/4 Angel and a 1/2 Demon? Unique combination indeed. She turned her gaze back to Caligula, the looked interested in marriage but what about kids...?

Yuki quickly brushed off the thought, it's too early for that! "Do you think meat and cake go well together?" she asked out of curiosity, bacon and chocolate did harmony or is she getting too carried away with cooking. Speaking of cooking, 'I home-cooked meal would be nice.' She closed her eyes at the thought, she found it funny how they both cooked for each other and it would be funny if they spent their anniversary eating a home-cooked meals. She opened her eyes when she felt his hands on hers, she stared at him with half-lid eyes. "You better." she added.

They walked away in a cloudy afternoon hand in hand while Yuki will occasionally gently swing their hands together as they went back to school.
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff