Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Sweet Imagination

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:10 am
Sweet Imagination: Just an ordinary sweet/candy store though I would think twice of coming in with a child as most of the sugary treats are quite costy: $$$.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 am
User Image
╔═.♥.════════╗
Lιηηια Ƙηιgнт
Hιѕтσяу Ƭєαcнєя
╚════════.♥.═╝

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ɯнєη ǀ ѕαу ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ,

Linnia had been strolling through the town on her off time, After all she did not have to be at her class just yet... She had time to grab a few things before making her way back to the academy. She needed to grab a few things here and there. She had a few shopping bags at her side but a sign caught her attention. One involving sweets. Linnia stopped in her tracks and stared over at the shop, her eyes seemed to gleam happily. Sweets was one of the sure fire ways to win the woman over.. almost. She started for the door with anticipation written all over her face. Once she entered the store, a small bell rung letting whoever was tending the place know that they had a customer. "My god... I have died and went to chocolate heaven." Linnia said to herself. She was glad none of her students or even peers where around to see her act so out of character. But dammit she loved her sweets! She had more of a sweet tooth than her daughter and Scarlett looked like she would be the type to eat sweets for every meal.

Linnia could not help but pick out several things from the store. She would stash them in her desk and eat them when no one was paying attention. Break her own rule on eating in the classroom. Maybe if a student was particularly well behaved she would even reward them with the succulent chocolate goodness, but of course that would be rare. Linnia was not one to share very often. Linnia finished her checkout and looked at the total. She blinked in surprise. One hundred and forty pounds. Damn. Linnia just bit her lower lip and pulled out two crisp notes from her wallet and hand them to the cashier. At that moment she got a text from Calian. One of her students would not be showing up to class. She sighed and closed her phone, grabbing her bags and smiling at the cashier. "You can keep the change."
[Exit]

Ƭнαт мєαηѕ ǀ ωαηт уσυ тσ ѕнυт υρ"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ƪ(`▿▿´ƪ)συт σf ¢нαяє¢тєя:Nom nomming cookies nom nom

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

My Memories As A Donut

Naughty Girl

17,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 am
Zein Regeous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zeins face was pressed against the glass, his eyes glazed over as he was mesmerized by the selection of sugary delights. He finally entered the store, after the owner told him to get off the glass of course. He mouth watered as he walked around the isles. "so...many...sweets" He felt in pure bliss as he giggled and started skipping around, by there was one problem, and the moment it hit his mind, he almost tripped over himself.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a old worn yellow wallet, when he opened it, he almost saw a dust ball poof out of it, he was broke, sure, he had a little bit of money, but not enough to buy his dream candy. it almost felt like a arrow had shot through his heart before he regained his composure and found something affordable to even him, sugar cubes, he could get a f!@#$ ton of sugar cubes. "eh, sometimes you have to appreciate the old classics" He said shrugging buying as many sugar cubes as he could without the cashier giving him strange looks. He took his bad "thank you, keeper of the candy, have a good day" He said waving his hand and walked out. He placed one of the sugar cubes in his mouth and suckled on it in pure bliss as he walked down the street.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mildly Content ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

After a few struggling minutes Xerath finally convinced Yuki to walk past the school gates, that might've been the hardest thing he ever had to do, getting her back was a piece of cake compared to making her break the rules...Hopefully, though she'll loosen up after the first try."What the hell was that back there? I thought you were on board" Xerath couldn't help but let out a light giggle when he remembered what happened a few minutes ago. "I thought I'd have to break the damn bars and bring them with us, I never thought you could hold on to anything so tightly like that." Xerath was still locking arms with Yuki, however, shortly after his comment, he let go to avoid making her feel uncomfortable. "Ok here's the plan, as soon as we go in you gather the treasure and I'll distract the clerk." and just when he said that Xerath pulled out a handkerchief and handed it over to Yuki along with a pen. "Write down a random phone number with my name under it....Aaaaand.....Oh add a little heart, make it look cute. When I tell you to "Give me something to write on" I want you to hand me that handkerchief" Now that the plan was set all he needed to was play on the shop owners heart strings

Xerath walked in with Yuki and immediately made his way to the cashier, who looked about the same age as the two, and just as attractive. Xerath looked at him with his mysterious eyes and smile while resting his head on his palm, it looked like Xerath was falling for the young clerk. His eyes scanned the victim and noticed a few things, one being the Yaoi manga he had hidden badly, and the other was a half-eaten pocky in his hand. "H...H...How c..Can I help you sir?" The boy was already under Xerath spell, he was blushing, stuttering, and his heart was about to erupt from his chest. "Calm down, I simply came here to have a look around with my friend and I think I found what I came here for." The boy's face got redder as a shy smile formed on his face. "A...And W...What w...w...Would that be?" Xerath grabbed the boy by the tie and gently pulled him forward as he began to fiddle with it. "I've been looking to take someone to the very expensive steakhouse next door...And was wondering if you liked steak"

"The perfect combination for fun & mayhem"

The boy's picture
V
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Heaven l Company ➤: Xerath & Store Clerk l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Treasure & Handkerchief l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki hung her head down in shame when they walked out if the school gates, she feels so guilty leaving school premises without an adult's knowledge or permission or supervision. She followed Xerath all the way to town until she got to their destination, she doesn't know if it was just but she feels like they have been walking for months when in reality it was just a few minutes.
+Daydream+
"Caligula-senpai~! Let's play the Pocky Game." Yuki cheered bubbly as she held up a box of chocolate flavoured Pocky, the taller male looked confused.
"What's that?" A mischief glint appeared for a split second my the angel's eyes.
"Its simple, you eat on one end and I eat on the other end... That's all.~" she smiled innocently. The head boy stared at her suspiciously but shrugged his shoulders and agreed to it. Yuki's smile widen, there is one problem to solve. Her feet left the ground and she floated in midair until she was the same level of her partner.

She held a piece of Pocky towards Caligula and he bit in on end with his eyes closed and he felt someone bit the end of the other Pocky and getting closer to him, so he did the same. The Pocky biscuit got smaller and smaller until lips made contact with each other. Caligula opened his eyes and notice his partner was a blond male(*cough*Xerath*cough*) and his girlfriend holding a video camera the behind the blond. Yuki smiled and gave him a thumbs up, "Add some tongue action senpai.~"

+End of Daydream+

"Hm?" Yuki was half paying attention to Xerath's instructions while she was making a kissy face and staring at the handkerchief. She took the piece of fabric along with the pen and walked towards the shelves. She carefully examined the shelves while tapping the pen against her chin, "Hmm, what to pick..." She wondered, this will take awhile.

Under half a minute Yuki almost cleaned the whole shop out, well she mainly took: a wide variety of Pocky of different flavours. Strawberry flavoured treats like lollipop, gummy bears, snakes and worms, bubblegums, hard candies, etc. Hello Kitty themed sweets cause most of them might be strawberry flavour and it's kawaii-ness. Finally CHOCOLATE. Sadly the store doesn't have trolleys, so instead of carrying the goods they floated up in midair waiting to be paid, packed, and eaten. Yuki followed Xerath order as she wrote a random phone number on a handkerchief and a drawing of a chibi head of Xerath with him winking and his tongue sticking out and small cute heart on the side.

When Yuki looked up he expected to see the blond flirting with the female store clerk except...she was a he. Her blue eyes widen at the scene before her with her mouth open. Her began to sparkle with excitement over the interaction between the 2 males. "It is better in real life." She quietly cooed remembering her yaoi fantasy.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:26 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Embarrassed ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►Bracelet 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"B...But this is so sudden...what makes you think I like..." The clerk tried to protest Xerath's advances but was quick to shut up when Xerath gently placed his finger on the boy's lips. The boys' Demeanor didn't fool anyone, his words betrayed his reaction and the signals were everywhere. Xerath's eyes moved from the victims' eyes towards the badly hidden manga before chuckling, causing the Clerk to blush in embarrassment, and ticking one more box to fulfill his mission. The trickster then gently lowered his finger from the lips down to his chin and on his chest before gently poking it. "You're quite the looker. Don't bail on me, I know where you work." Xerath's words might sound threatening, but thanks to his tone of voice and the way he was acting it seemed like he was simply teasing.

Xerath was slowly but surely leaning closer towards the clerk while pulling the tie, which was completely unnecessary thanks to the boy's eagerness. But Xerath stopped midway when he faintly heard Yuki's comment which broke his concentration. However thanks to Xerath's quick thinking he played it off cool and smiled before releasing his grasp on the boy's tie. "What the hell did she just say?...Did she know this would happen? Or was she...Fantasising." This somewhat new side of Yuki stunned Xerath who has now been smiling for a good few seconds while looking lost. "Oh, I know why don't I give you my number? that way we can talk whenever you get off work." Taking the pen and handkerchief from Yuki, Xerath pretended to write something on it before giving it to the boy. He then pulled a plastic bag from behind the counter and then gave it to Yuki. "Ok, why don't you pack the stuff and wait for me outside?" This was the signal Xerath was hoping Yuki would get and leave the store with the goods. But it was at that moment the clerk noticed something was off. "Hey...Wai.." Before he could continue with his accusation Xerath turned around and pulled him in for a long deep kiss. The boy looked shocked and stunned but then gave in. After a few seconds of "Tongue action" Xerath pulled away from the kiss and pushed the stunned boy back in his seat. "Don't forget to call me." With that Xerath started making his way out of the store. "Let's go back before they realize that one of their ace students skipped class." Xerath may have looked cool throughout the situation, but he was far from it. Just like his victim, he was flustered, confused, excited and slightly embarrassed.

The boy's picture
V
User Image
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Outside of Heaven l Company ➤: Xerath l Item/s ➤: Pendant & Treasure l Earphones ➤: N/A

Yuki obediently gave Xerath the handkerchief and pen when he mentioned 'number'. In exchange she took the plastic bag out of his hands, the floating sugary goods got into the bag in an orderly organised fashion and the bag was bloated as a balloon. Once she finished packing she heaved the bag over her back and made her way out of the store though she would repeatedly look back to see the males interaction. Once she was out of the store she was glad that store had large clear windows and along with it's entrance door.

When she turned back a bright shade of red painted her face when she caught a glimpse of Xerath making out with the store clerk. She felt a warm liquid drip from her nose, if only if her hands wasn't full she would have taken a picture and made it her new lock-in-screen wallpaper. Yuki continued to stare in awe as Xerath walked out of the store calm and collected, she came to a conclusion she wouldn't be a trickster like the blond without walking away with a red face fill with embarrassment and flustered. She wondered if she can get Caligula and Xerath in a similar situation, she placed a finger on her bottom lip as she dived into her thoughts. She giggled, she abandoned the idea. "I guess it would stay as a fantasy." She said out loud, before she can let Xerath say anything she immediately said. "Let's go~ We got our prize~ Time to go back to school~" she said in glee, utterly happy that they are going back to school. Instead of being calm and chilled about, she powered walk with her hips swaying back and forth but in a fast motion. She would shout at the male if he was walking too slow or if he wonders off or if he stops to smell the flowers or anything. "HURRY UP PIKACHU!"
+Exits+

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

The Emerald Sorcerer-I-

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►... wink .. ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►.... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ► No Xerath is not gay, He's just experimenting now.

Xerath was walking around town looking for something to do hopefully to get his mind off Yuki, but nothing would do it. He went for a bite, flirted with girls but didn't get that thing he had with Yuki, and even went for some "underage" drinking. Xerath wondered how long he can last like this, how long till he breaks and confronts Yuki without a shred of hesitation. Walking down the street Xerath saw multiple couples together and it filled him with jealousy, But he wasn't wishing for any ill will on any of them. Instead he was a tiny bit glad they weren't in his situation.

Xerath continued on his path until he walked past the same store from a few hours ago, which caught his attention, seeing the same boy again after what they pulled on him caused Xerath's heart to flutter. Something on the back of his mind was bothering him, he didn't hate his earlier interaction with him, but felt like it was underwhelming. His body was getting warmer as the event played in his head again. "I need to know..." Xerath swung the stores door open and flipped the sign to closed. Before walking behind the counter to the boy who couldn't even get a word in and pulled him in for a deep kiss. However this time the boy didn't have any hesitation and instantly gave the kiss back and they went on from there. Slamming from shelf to shelf trying to find their way to the backroom without breaking this intimate moment, which they somehow managed to do. Before Xerath being the dominant one in this situation carried his partner into the backroom slamming the door shut with his leg.

*Time Skip*

The boy's picture
V
User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:04 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►... wink .. ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►.... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Amazing..." Xerath looked at his now healed body in amusement. "Who would've thought that someone like him would have such an ability...This could be.." Before Xerath could finish his thought he felt someone's arm wrapping around his waist and pulling him in for a hug. Xerath let out a chuckle before feeling the boy's lips kissing his neck and shoulder. "Haven't you had enough? I can go for another round if you can handle it." The boy let out a giggle of his own before resting his chin on Xerath's shoulder. "You still love her don't you?" The boy asked. He knew the answer from the stories Xerath managed to squeeze in after their eventful hour, but he wanted to hear it for himself. Xerath looked down to the ground and smiled. "You know I do." The answer caused the boy to squeeze his arms harder around Xerath's waist signalling that he wanted him to stay a little more. Which in turn caused Xerath to turn his head and kiss the boy on the cheek playfully. "Then why did you come back? Do you enjoy taking advantage of people?" Without hesitation Xerath kissed the boys lips while smiling. "I was experimenting. I also needed to get your a** out of the closet. Thanks for giving me an answer." Saying those words made the boy blush as his smile slowly formed back. "Now, why don't we put some clothes on, I want to show you a special place where you can grow as a person." Xerath knew this boy was special the moment he kissed him, something inside him lit up, this boy has incredible healing abilities and it needed to nourished.

Exit-

The boy's picture
V
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:17 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers