Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

The thought of the alcohol hitting her soon....well was waaaaaaay gone. Megumi could feel the effects of the liquid, but thankfully it wasn't too much for her to handle. To be honest, it just made her feel a little light headed....so far. Haha I will be fine... Thank you for your concern though~ she cooed as Corwin took the bottle away from her. Probably for the best.

Megumi quickly hushed as she watched Corwin perform another trick, and this one was incredible. He sounded just like Megumi! In almost complete shock, the kitsune blinked a few times, unsure if she was actually hearing what she thought she was hearing. D-did you....just....sound like me...? But...how in the hell.... If the girl didn't have a fuzzy head, she would know the answer straight up was magic, buuuuut that was not the case for the kitsune.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Corwin Scandleah
︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽︽
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song:
︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

`•.¸¸.•´´¯``••.¸¸.•´´¯``•´

The look on Megumi's face was priceless. Frankly he didn't think too much about his uncanny ability to mimic people's voices. Seeing people's reaction and getting an easy laugh from it was really the only plus and at the moment it felt like the biggest plus ever. Trying to stifle the laughter with a hand on his mouth but it came seeping out one way or another. "Your face...just look at your face." Corwin would say breaking into laughter almost falling over but catching himself last second. "Lets just say I'm very skilled at using my mouth..." Making a v symbol with his index and middle finger then wiggling his tongue between it. There was a momentary pause before he gave her a small jab to the side."I only kid. I just always had a talent in controlling the pitch and tone of my voice. I can sing you a song if you want to."

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:40 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi didn't understand why Corwin was laughing, and she covered her face in embarrassment. Shaking her head, she took a deep breath and smiled. W-well...it was really cool! A-and you should be proud of your pow-- Her words were cut off by Corwin as he mentioned that he was very skilled....with his mouth. The gesture he made however....

EH?!?!? Megumi turned bright red, and she quickly covered her face. W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Megumi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Healthy__Song:

Was she going to say power? It wasn't really a power. His ability to control sound waves was a power. Mimicking someone's voice was just a skill he picked up. It was something he was proud of even if it wasn't something he thought was all too great. Calling it a power diminished the effort he put in perfecting his talent.

"Hey hey hey! You have a sexy face and bod no need to cover it alright" Grabbing ahold of her hands moving them away from her face and onto his shoulder. Which wasn't all too great of an idea when he was struggling to stay standing, his body swaying in place and his eyes getting heavy. It was late they should really be heading to a room before the alcohol started to set in. "And you know exactly what I mean" Whispering this softly to Megumi's ear before nibbling on her lobe softly.

Giving her a playful push away from him, falling on his a** in the process, Corwin would burst into laughter once again. "Should have seen the look on your face. That s**t is priceless man" Looked like his flirtious actions were being made off as a joke. "For reals we need to get you to your room before it get any late." Corwin stood back up and looked around. He still knew the way to his room he wasn't drunk.

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:22 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy & Red l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi didn't see Corwin's next move, mainly since her hands were covering her face. She felt a pair or large strong hands on hers, and Corwin's face in front of her. However...he moved her hands to his shoulders, and this confused the kitsune. What is he... Of course, his teasing didn't stop there, and Corwin leaned forward and whispered into her ear. A strange feeling chill ran down her spine, and what the boy did next almost caused the girl to faint. He nibbled on her earlobe! Megumi opened her mouth to protest, to ask him what the hell, but instead, all that came out was a small soft moan.

This night was definitely not going how the kitsune expected. Standing there, watching Corwin laugh on the ground... Megumi was just confused. Her head was pretty fuzzy, and she quickly turned around to hide her red face from both embarrassment, anger, and some other weird feeling she was having in her stomach. I-its already late!

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm
Corwin Scandleah

Corwin's head felt all fuzzy with every passing second he started to sway left and right. Even then he was certain that Megumi had let out a gentle moan right next to his ear before he fell down in laughter. His heart had skipped a beat and his cheeks turned from a peach to a strawberry shade of red.

When his laughter died down Corwin noticed Megumi's reaction to his little prank. The smile on his face stayed as he pulled the bookworm to his side.
His arm over her shoulder, "It was just a joke sweetheart. Come on you look much prettier with a smile and not a scowl" Corwin would say using his hands to push the edge of her lips upward to form a smile. At the mention of it being late, Corwin quickly rewind what he had said. "Damn you right...I meant to say any more late. Well come on I got to get you to your room safely since your drunk and all"

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:48 pm

l Mood ➤: Happy & Red l Location ➤: Park l Company ➤: Loud Boy l Item/s ➤: Book l Current Form ➤: Human

Megumi felt Corwin put his arm around her shoulder, and she looked over at him. Y-you know...you are a huge flirt....a girl could really fall for you... The kitsune was startled when she felt the boys fingers at the corner of her lips. What the... He had pushed the corners of her mouth up into a smile like form, and Megumi couldn't help but giggle. F-fine~ You win. Ill be pretty with a smile.

Megumi looked up at the sky again, not that it had changed, but her drunk mind was telling her that it was hours later. Looking back to the boy, she nodded and grabbed his hand. Lead the way Prince Charming! Who is sadly missing his white horse... Holding up her book, the cover showed what looked like a knight on a white horse.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 am
Corwin Scandleah
Location: Park__Company: Random people and Moomi__Mood: Pumped Up__Condition: Drunk__Song:

Corwin never had the intention to be a huge flirt. "Well I am told that I am very handsome guy...by um..uh people" He would say unconvincingly glancing at his fingernails for a moment. Turning his head a full 90 degrees to watch Megumi smile was heartwarming. "Show your teeth as well. Not many people do that nowadays" Putting his money where his mouth was, Corwin would give a big toothy smile at Megumi. Pulling his hand out of his sweater's pocket to cover his mouth while he yawned. The cold air caused him to shiver slightly Corwin was relieved that he always had his sweater on. As he was placing his hand back in his pocket for warmth he found a different source of heat keeping it warm. A different kind of shiver went down his spine when Megumi held his hand. At the mention of a horse Corwin blurted out, "Aw man I love horses. I always wanted to ride one like they did in those western movies. Man I love those movies" He didn't seem to notice the book that Megumi was trying to show him instead he looked forward towards the direction of the school. "I know where the dorms are and all but I don't know what room you sleep in Moomi." Not only that but he was already having a hard time standing up as with every passing moment he was having Megumi support more of his weight.
(EXIT)

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:30 pm

Megumi couldn't help but roll her eyes at the boys comments. Alright alright come on lets get going...my head is spinning enough... Feeling the brunt of Corwin's weight, the kitsune held him up as they walked.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:12 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash