Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Town Square

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:43 am
Town Square: An open public space commonly found in the heart of the town used for community gatherings.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mischivous (Extremely Depressed) ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"Life's a b***h, isn't it? I was a fool to think I had a place here."

Xerath walked into an alleyway with a bottle in hand, he didn't know what else to do...He lost everything, there was no going back now, not home and not to Yuki. He rested his back against the wall and slid to the ground. He wasn't in pain, he wasn't even thinking about anything, his mind was blank, his eyes emotionless. Xerath felt nothing...

After a few hours of nothingness Xerath finally took a sip from the bottle, after swallowing whatever was in his mouth everything hit him, all of it in one go. His family, Yuki, everything was gone, just like that. He felt heavy and found it difficult to breathe, and it got worse when he tried to stop himself from crying. It felt like his chest was about to combust. Xerath couldn't take it anymore, he hugged his knees and buried his face between them as he started to sob. He tried to hide it even though no one was around. "...I still have one thing I need to do."

A few more hours passed and the bottle was empty, Xerath's crying went away and was no back to being emotionless. He tossed the bottle aside and placed his hands in his pockets. He was now going to use his trickster skills and put on a mask. He mustered all his strength to look how he normally would. "Hey, Eck! Why don't you come down here, so I can tell you all about Yuki! I broke the pact!" Xerath had his mischievous smile the one that would make people hate him even more, the one that basically told them to get on his level. "Her lips are still soft."
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒ Đᶒᶏƫɧ

The air grew cold as Death himself appeared close by Xerath. Eckrovisch knew everything the boy had done. He knew just how broken he really was. You cant hide from Death. Few try and none succeed. Looking at Xerath, Eckrovisch's cold voice filled the air. "Stow your tongue Xerath. I already know what you have done. I also know you wouldn't call me down just to speak of that.." Eck was well aware of this boy and his past...all his good deed...and wrong doings.Eck walked over to the boy and waved his arm. Time froze and the air went black and white. Eck pulled a section of Limbo to the Mortal plane. In this space, not even the gods could peer in. This was his plane and its secrets were his alone.

"What did you really call me for?"

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Mischivous (Extremely Depressed) ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Xerath still had his smile even after death appeared why wasn't he afraid of him? Any sane person would...Well, they kinda have a history together. Eck could never scare Xerath annoy him sure, but never scare him. When the air went black, the blond furrowed his brow in annoyance and spat on the floor showing his disgust. "You know I hate this place. It brings back bad memories" Xerath shuddered at the memory of his time in limbo before continuing "Anyway, your right I didn't call you down here to tease you."Xerath then placed his hands in his pocket and began kicking some rubble off the floor. "Listen you don't need to talk or know what I want, all I need you to do is take me to your masters." Xerath turned away so that his back is facing death and looked at the grey sky. "I still owe you for reviving me. I figured I'd repay you by forcing you to do your job. Not this soul collecting bullshit, but being a father to Yuki." Xerath had enough of this limbo business and it slowly started fading away. It seemed like Eck's powers are being stripped away from him. (Not really he's simply negating all abilities around him it's his new cheater's death. Look at his new profile and stats :3 He's the trickster now.) "I guess being who I am has it's perks...So, why don't be a good servant and take me to your masters." Xerath then chuckled at his comment simply wanting to avoid any awkward situation from occurring. He didn't need a thank you or even sympathy from Eck. "I don't have all day you know."
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Town Square l Company ➤: Xerath & Father l Item/s ➤: Letter l Earphones ➤: I Have Seen Much / Zutto Miteta | Extended

Yuki first bet of finding Xerath was the forest since the last two times of their departure he always goes there, but he didn't se him...No speck of bright yellow or anything anywhere! 'Did he already leave...' She was slowly beginning to lose hope, but the hidden message of his letter helped her to push on. At this point she didn't' care about her straight perfect attendance, classes, or anything academic wise. Her first priority was saving Xerath and his possible demise before the cage falls, it was like throwing a bird with a broken wing and forcing it to fly. She was not going to sit back and not prevent its fall. "Xerath!... Xerath! ... Xerath!" she called out but no reply.

Yuki felt her shoulder slump like there were carrying heavy weight on her shoulders, finding no leads in the forest. She tried her luck in Town, maybe he went there to get some sweets, drink, something to relieve himself... Her feet landed on the cold stone ground as she continued to search aimlessly for one person in a small town. "Xerath...Xerath...X-Xerath." her voice broke as her vision became slightly blurry from the tears building up in her eyes. She hang her head down, luckily it was drizzling to her hide her tears. Maybe..it was better this way... 'I mean.' She has Caligula, he has his destiny to fulfil... She love has given three chances ... and Xerath was used three chances to find her... He has family that love him his going back to ... "No." that green woman "No." his siblings "No." his eldest brother. "No." her "..." 'I don't have all day you know.'

Now mind her is breaking at this, she slowly looked up and saw a little boy around the age 5 with blond hair and wearing only an oversized dress shirt, staring up at Death until she blinked. She her vision cleared up and saw Xerath and her Father, fearing the most she used the energy she had left and ran towards Xerath back. She reached out and brought him to an embrace from behind, burying her face against his back. "Don't say goodbye."

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Who will guide me when I am blinded."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:43 am
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒl ϙꝼ Đᶒᶏƫɧ

Listening to the boys true reason for calling him...Eckrovisch gave a sigh. Especially when Xerath negated the one thing that hid their conversation. "I am not some servant to be commanded....but you may serve a purpose I wish to be fulfilled." Eck was just about to open the gateway to the Heavens when his daughter appeared. She pleaded for him to not say good-bye. Eck floated over to his daughter and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Yuki. This is not a goodbye." Eck voice calmed and even held a soothing tone...as best as he could. From what Xerath told him...things were going to change...drastically. This was a moment he had been waiting for. For the moment, Xerath would wait. Eckrovisch had something to give to his daughter before that opportunity passed.

Eckrovisch gently placed a hand on his daughters head and another on her right hand. She would feel a mild but cold pain for a second. As the pain faded, a mark would form on her hand...than fade away. "Summon it when you have need. My blade is yours." Backing up a few feet, Eck began to open the gateway and give Xerath any time he needed.

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Happy for Yuki's future < Fake l Real> Extremely Depressed ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Hearing running steps behind him Xerath didn't dare turn, he simply closed his eyes and prepared himself with whatever was coming. A hit, a tap, a forced turn...It didn't matter Xerath was prepared. "Why didn't you eat the cake...You deserve to be happy." Xerath felt her arms slip away from his waist and heard her father talk, he listened carefully to his words and bit his lips hard. He had no idea what he was saying, Xerath had no intention of coming back. "Eckrovisch, you fool...You don't know a damn thing, I have to say goodbye or she won't be..." Xerath froze when he felt her wrap her hands around him again. "..." Xerath stood there for a moment with his mind blank. What should he do now...She didn't forget, and he was now leaving, again he was going to hurt her. Xerath placed his hand on top of hers that was wrapped around him and pulled them up to his lips, kissing them before gently returning them to their original position.

"Yuki, I have too...I can't let you go knowing that you have feelings for me, and you deserve to live happily ever after...I wish it was me, but how can there be a happy ending when it ends in tears every time...Yuki you made me feel like I belong, you made me feel accepted, loved, and...Human. I can't lie to myself anymore, I don't belong here, and I don't deserve you." Xerath unwrapped her arms from around him and turned to face her. His eyes filled with tears and a warm smile that looked authentic despite him crying on the inside. He looked into her eyes for what he thought was the last time he'll be able to do so. He forgot that the eyes never lie..."I'm so happy that you'll finally get the life that you deserve."
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Town Square l Company ➤: Xerath & Father l Item/s ➤: Letter l Earphones ➤: I Have Seen Much / Zutto Miteta | Extended

Yuki was still holding onto Xerath until she felt a cold touch on her shoulder, she looked up at her father. Not goodbye? ‘Our paths will never cross again’ “But it is!” she protest, well her father didn’t look very fazed about whatever Xerath decision was which sunk her chest deep. Have they already negotiated? Have they already agreed to whatever they’re about to do!? Her thoughts were more occupied on Xerath, that her father’s change of tone almost came unnoticed to her. She winced in pain when she felt something cold and painful pressed into her skin without visible open wounds. She blinked in bewilderment on what happened until her dad cleared it up. He snapped her head towards the man, “E-EH?!” She exclaimed in shock. She didn’t expect to be given his scythe so soon, and in such a situation as this one. What does that mean? … Her face turned white, “You’re going to Limbo!?” when her father opened the gateway, the angel immediately and roughly pulled away the delusional boy a few metres away for a moment.

By instinct she raised a hand ready to make contact with his cheek, but instead of a sharp slap of her palm. She did a backhand instead; to hopefully help knock some sense into the boy. From Yuki’s face she was neither happy...nor sad, no she was furious specifically she was mad and sad at the same time. She stared at Xerath hard, "Happy huh? How come I don't find a hint of happiness in your eyes? You can fool my father," sorry dad. "But not me." she spoke in visible anger how the blond was keeping his true feelings in a tight clogged bottle, and how it was obviously infecting him. Her eyes narrowed "What happened to going back home to your family?" she asked, recalling the message on his letter just the thought of his siblings already got her railed up. “Then stop with the happy bulls*** lies!” pardon the language, “Weren’t you the one that said you love honesty, why are you contradicting yourself!? So...you thought you were smart thinking maybe if she forgets about me I would be happy? What if I regain those memories again, would I still be happy?" it seems not matter, after her amnesia she was still able to obtain her previous memories. So if she ate the cake, she could of probably obtain the memories again. Like they left but their not truly gone, 'Memories last forever.' "No, I won't... It would only remind what I lost while I sat back and just ate cake." she spat bitterly.

“You say you don’t deserve me, but actually…I don’t deserve you.”
She hung her head down and stared at the wet cold stone ground. She was the one that broke off the relationship, “One of my top regrets is…not running after you that day.” Her voice held in instant regret remembering she turned the other way to cry to herself than the opposite to push on what was really go with Xerath’s odd behaviour that day, she distaste the selfish act. “You have gone through too much! And you deserve to be happy again! And you going through this won’t help!” she made a sharp turn as she stood in the middle of Eck and Xerath, she spread her arms out blocking him from walking straight to the gateway. “Cause you have to get past me first.” Both physically and emotionally. She stood there bold like she was a wall, but then she start to tremble. “Remember ... when we went out and plan to get ‘free’ candy.” Sorry dad, again. “From that moment…I knew…I fell in love with you all over again…” But she also knew, she is also in holds another part of her for another that’s why she also hid; to help set him free. She rested her arms by her sides.

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Quote:

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

When Yuki made contact with his face Xerath's eyes widened, he couldn't believe it did she really strike him? Was he really being that stupid? No! He wanted her to be happy and is willing to sacrifice everything just to make her happy. He doesn't think that's stupid. Xerath did readjust his head he simply looked to the side as more tears rolled down his cheeks. He listened to her talk about his eyes, his family, his hypocrisy, and how she won't be happy when she regains her memory. Xerath felt horrible, what was he about to do. Not only was he going to make her forget, but he was also going to ruin her life if she ever remembered. This was by far the worst thing Xerath has ever done, even if it didn't succeed just the attempt was horrible. He was angry, sad and most of all disappointed with himself. He finally readjusted his head so that he'd look at Yuki who was now standing between him and her gift.

Xerath frowned and walked past her, like she wasn't even there, as soon as he was behind her he stopped and turned to look at her."You wanna know what happened to going back to my family?! They rejected me! Even after I became what they wanted!" Xerath was shouting, but hints in his voice indicated that it wasn't really directed towards Yuki, no it was more of him shouting at himself through her. "Don't you get it!? I'm a ******** up! I can't do anything right, letting you go! Tell that p***k to apologize and not going myself! Everything I've ever done is a mistake!" Xerath's angry expression then softened and it slowly turned into a sad one. "Even when I try to do the right thing and give you a happy life I mess up...What was I thinking? I would've ruined your life...Thank god you didn't eat that cake and came here, you're the sweetest creature on earth." The trickster grabbed Yuki and pulled her in for a hug, as his tears trailed down his cheeks and dropped on her shoulder. "Yuki, I promise I'll never leave your side. I'll always come back...But I have something to do, a gift I need to give you, and it's inside that rift." Xerath didn't know if he'd come back or not, but a few moments ago he had no intention of coming back he would simply replace Eck and he'd leave to be a father to Yuki. Now things were different, not only did she want him to stay, but she told him that she fell in love with him again.

Xerath pulled away from the hug and looked at Yuki one more time with a warm smile, and eyes that showed real genuine happiness. He lifted her head up gently by her chin so she'd look for herself if he really was happy or faking it. "You know I hate seeing you like this, smile. You're not as cute when you cry" Xerath then cupped her cheeks and gave her a soft kiss, a good luck kiss if you will. After breaking away from the kiss Xerath caressed her cheek and chuckled "Now I'll definitely come back. Wait for me, this will only take a minute...In the end, everyone falls for the trick" Xerath then slowly took his hand away and walked past Yuki. "We're going to the store for round two, don't get too relaxed, we're leaving in an hour. You can miss class a second time right?" Xerath was beaming with confidence like he always does, he made it seem like he was in no danger whatsoever, even his talking made it seem like he was a few steps ahead. "I mean, bad girl Yuki is still alive and kicking right?" Xerath finished his talk off with a smile and a light laugh.
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 pm
User Image

Эᶗᶄᶉϙᶌłꞩᶗɧ
Ƭɧᶒ Ҟᶒᶒҏᶒᶉ ϙꝼ Ꝼᶏƫᶒꞩ ᶏȵᶑ Ąȵģᶒl ϙꝼ Đᶒᶏƫɧ

Eckrovisch said nothing during the exchange. It was not his place to speak on this...not at that time. He waited for his daughter and Xerath to finish their words and actions. Death had to admit, not even he saw this coming but he was proud of the steps they took. With the two things Xerath said. "I still owe you for reviving me. I figured I'd repay you by forcing you to do your job. Not this soul collecting bullshit, but being a father to Yuki." and "...But I have something to do, a gift I need to give you, and it's inside that rift." Eck added up what this boy was going to do. Looking towards the boy, Eck let out a sigh. "I'm proud. Of both of you. Whether you believe me or not. Yuki, beyond that Rift is not Limbo, but the High Heavens itself. Xerath is right about one thing. In the end...Everyone falls for the trick." There was a sligght change in Eck's tone when he said the word "everyone". And even when he said that last line, his gave was not aimed at the boy and his daughter...it was aimed at the portal. Xerath can think the Angel a fool. But Xerath taught Eckrovisch something. Death would never admit it, but it was time for something to happen.

Eckrovisch walked over to his Daughter and place a hand on her cheek. "You're mother was the our Heavens beacon of hope. To this day she still is and always will be. When we come back, we can talk more. I love you, Yuki..." Its time to set things the way they should be...one piece at a time... Walking towards the rift, Eck stopped by Xerath. "And we WILL be coming back." Eckrovisch knew the end result of what the boy was planning but how was something he did not know...but one could very well guess that they had a few tricks up their sleeve.

[Exits when Xerath does]

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:02 pm

Yuki wasn’t really surprised when Xerath let out an outburst of his family’s rejection. Even after he did what they wanted him to do; it only added more fuel to the fire on her part. She was curious where his family live exactly, she knows it must be in the woods or forest somewhere. She would love to pay a visit to the family … with her father’s scythe along with her. Now she was giddy that her father gave her his weapon, in a more sadistic manner.

Her eyes grew wide when she was engulfed into a hug and felt wetness on her shoulder besides the tiny drizzle of rain. With that she too wrapped her arms around him as a sign of comfort. She heard him made yet another promise which made her questionable about herself… she averted her eyes to the side during their hug as she thought about Caligula. “A gift?” she said in slight confusion. Wasn’t he the one that was about to leave forever yet he has a gift box under his sleeve. This again made her question herself and confirming, she doesn’t feel like he deserves her… what has she given him? She had a melancholy look plastered over her face even after he pulled away from the hug. But once she glanced up at his smile, the world for some reason seemed as bright as his hair. When he lifted her head up, she wore an un-amused look…she thought she was cute when she cries, like in the manga when the girl cries the artist finds some way to make the girl still cute or beautiful. “Should I practise?” she leaned on to the suggestion. Before she could say anything else she was caught off guard yet again. She didn’t responded until Xerath broke away, leaving a pink dust on her cheeks. She knitted her brows when he said his rather confusing statement, ‘In the end, everyone falls for the trick?’

Yuki tensed at his question and immediately said, “No!” not only because she would be missing one of her favourite classes, it was also that her father was present. What parent would like to hear their child is missing classes! She wanted to keep her Bad Girl persona quiet and under lock and key. She was about to kick Xerath for him to shut his mouth but was stopped by the sight of his true smile graced upon his face. She smiled. Her shoulders tensed when she heard Death’s voice but the first words were quite baffling, ‘His…proud?’ that was funny, as they were talking about ditching class, she smiled wearily. Her head turn to focus on her father, she raised both her brows when he corrected the gateway did not lead to Limbo but the High Heavens. She was the only see confused by this phrase of ‘In the end...Everyone falls for the trick’, it couldn’t be directed at her cause if this was a cruel joke she wouldn’t still be standing there. ‘Beacon of hope hu?’ guess her and her mother have more similarities than just their appearance. She accidently let out an audible gasp at his statement; no it wasn’t the three magic words though that warmed her heart. But no, it was “WE?...Come back…” she ended speechless. She at her father then at Xerath, he couldn’t… could he…

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

”Nightmares in Daydreams”

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:39 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Happy ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►... 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

~Enters the Rift with Eck~
"This is goodbye"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares In Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Otaku Club Manager l Mood ➤: *Sneeze* l Location ➤: Town Square l Company ➤: Xerath & Father l Item/s ➤: Letter l Earphones ➤: I Have Seen Much / Zutto Miteta | Extended

Yuki watched as the two figures left and went into the gateway. She was silently debating with herself if she should stay or leave to intend class. She decided to wait, and to be honest it was quite ridiculous. It wasn't raining like last night but it was drizzling and there was coldness in the air, she felt her nose become stuffy. I tiny sneeze escaped her lips, she simply ignored it. She waited a few more minutes and that's when her senses began tingling, the bell has rang. She needs to go, she looked towards the direction where the academy is located then where the gateway once was. She bit her lips, "Gomen asai Xerath-kun!" she bowed in apology as her wings opened and flared up. She took flight, hopefully he keeps his word...

+EXITS+

"My wings maybe torn,
My halo may be crooked,
But I have friends,
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

”Nightmares in Daydreams”

Rush And Crush

Town

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff