[PRP] Two Hunters [Kagiso & Codladh]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:31 pm
It had been a good hunt, and Codladh felt confident that the kills brought in by the hunters would feed the bellies of not only their families, but also those without hunters in their families. More and more the pride thrived and grew, and the blue lioness couldn't help but feel pride in her heart at that. Oh sure, she wasn't royalty, but that didn't mean she couldn't have pride in her home!

Her own haul secured so she could rest for a bit, she let out a long sigh of satisfaction and stretched. The sun was starting to set, bringing cooler temperatures and a beautiful horizon. She was not expecting to scent another so close to her, and she perked up, curious. Was it someone else from the pride? Or perhaps an outsider? She stood again, calling out as she did. "Hello there!"

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

The male looked up from his reverie of the hunt he had just been on. Good hauls each of the members had had. Nice to actually catch something so large and a good quantity of it too. At the words he turned his red eyes to the blue lioness. "Hello." Kagiso responded. He had gone to wash up a little and was coming back in now much cleaner.

"What a gorgeous day it is. Great hunt and we have provided for the pride today." If she was from the pride she'd appreciate the things they had brought it, unaware that this female was also a huntress. "I think the pride will at least be fed for a little while."

Das Tor

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 am
"It's always a good day when everyone can be accounted for." She chuckled. "No major injuries, a good haul. I think I helped bring in enough for a couple of families! And since I'm unmated with no cubs, that just means more for the pride!" The grin on her muzzle was wide. "How about you? Catch enough for more than just you and yours? If you didn't, that's okay! The whole thing is a tricky combo of skill and luck, after all. Everyone has off days."

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:19 pm
Well seemed the female was a huntress... did she just say she was unmated and had no cubs? The male blinked his red eyes for a moment taken int he sudden information. She was... so bold with her words. Kagiso liked it.

"I have no mate or cubs but at least help provide for my family and the rest of the pride. I'm sure I saw some of my siblings hunting too so they should be good. I brought down a big beast." He had actually helped bring down a bigger prey beast from the herd they had been hunting. "Glad for no injuries though, nice to have a few hunts where everyone walked away without a scratch."

The blue lioness was now even prettier to him now to him. He had admired a few ladies within the pride but they all seemed to have been attached to someone. Which down right sucked and had to always throw away the feelings.

Das Tor

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas