IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 pm
AIGHT FOLKS LISTEN UP.

This here is a ranting game.
You make a rant from the topic that the above poster gives you.
It must be at least one sentence long, longer is prefered though.

This game is purely meant for humor.

Don't specifically target other people in the guild, anywhere on Gaia, including staff and other higher ups or anything like that.

EXAMPLE.

Your mom posts: the next person will rant about people who don't wear deodorant in public.

Kim Kardashian responds : HOW DARE THESE UNCULTURED SWINES VENTURE OUT INTO PUBLIC WITHOUT UTILIZING THE SPEED STICK. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO READ MY HUSBAND'S RANTS ON TWITTER. The next person will rant about stale potato chips...

NOW FOR REALZIES.

The person who posts next will rant about people with really bad morning breath.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:57 pm
ive honestly never met somebody with morning breath that's bad, cause...well I don't stick my face in front of their's when they wake up. BUT, how the hell can you not know? I mean everyone gets used to their own personal smell, but even then there is a limit you know? if you got a** breath you keep your rotten teeth away from me until you've brushed them with a belt sander or something.

the next person who posts will rant about "reboots" to tv shows/movies.  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:06 pm
WE NEED TO HAVE A CHAT ABOUT THESE ******** REBOOTS. WHY IN ******** NAME DID THEY REBOOT THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT? THE FIRST ONE WAS TERRIBLE ENOUGH AND THEY WANT TO REMAKE THAT s**t? I'D RATHER WATCH ONE OF TRUMP'S SPEECHES ON REPLAY. PUT GLITTER ON s**t AND YOU STILL HAVE A PILE OF s**t. SPARKLY GLITTERY s**t.

Next poster will rant about getting the shits from Taco Bell.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 am
remember when taco bell had the dog? remember a simpler time when all we cared about was the food and not the mascot being racist? god damn i miss those days, everything tasted better too, regardless of whether or not it made your out port flow like the Yangtze river during monsoon season.

the next poster will rant about the a*****e(s) spamming websites that host anime with DMCA bots(this is actually happening and its actually got me a little heated)  

sgt.Frosty

Qwertea
Captain

IRL Gaian

11,725 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:25 pm
CURSE THOSE DAMN BOTS. ALL I WANT TO DO IS WATCH MY ANIME AND WEEB OUT WITH MY NERD FRIENDS ONLINE BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF ALL THESE STUPID BOTS. THINK OF THE CAT GIRLS MAN! I WANNA SEE THE CAT GIRLS! scream

Next person is ranting about having hair in their fast food burger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am
When I order a burger all I want is meat, cheese, ketchup, mayo and pickles. NOT YOUR HAIR. Is it that hard to wear a stupid hairnet? And to think that you people want to make 15$ an hour. If anything you should be fired! scream

Next person is ranting about finding bed bugs in their hotel room.  

Weird Inc Mule
Vice Captain

Posting Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces