[PRP] Welcome to Big City! [Leifang + 24602]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:26 pm
To Leifang, there was nothing better in the morning than taking a trip to the park to greet the sunrise. Sure, the view from their apartment at the Papal Tiara was quite excellent (they especially appreciated the peaceful river vista outside their own particular residence - there was something about the water that made them a very pleased long), but there was nothing like fresh air for a calm mind. Well, that, and the Papal Tiara tended to be filled with...big personalities at all times.

They'd brought along a yoga mat in soft, peachy hues, and were dressed in a lavender muscle shirt - all the better to exert themself in, after all. It was still an extremely early hour - the sunrise had started, of course, but it was still largely dark. Leifang knew the routine here very well - there weren't many denizens of the city who liked early routines, and of course they tended to spread out across the city. They knew who'd come jogging in fifteen minutes, and who'd come set up to nap on the bench next to their guitar case seven minutes after that. Big City wasn't predictable but early birds were.

So it was surprised to see a lonely figure fretting to and fro, alone at the map of the surrounding streets that was located by the entrance to Green Park. Leifang waved lazily. "You looking for something?" they asked, approaching the frog from behind.

Glass Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:50 pm
Oh, this was such a bad idea. He should have never have left his place. but 24602 just wanted to explore the city without others around. He had moved to the Big City recently but had been so scared that he never left his room. However, the day prior, 24602 had looked out his window and saw animals moving about and decided he would head out the next day.

However, his nerves got the best of him and he hadn't slept at all. So, after giving up sleeping, he wandered around his apartment and found his best tie. The day prior he had prior he had posted a letter and in case he met someone, he wanted to be wearing his best tie. It was black like all his others, but the pattern was of tiny diamonds. Smiling to himself, he walked outside and began to make his way around the city.

But now, now he was lost. It was still pretty dark, but since nobody was around, he was able to fret around and try to find a way to get back. Glancing around, he looked with large eyes for anything until he saw it. A map!

Running over, he poked at the map, trying to figure out where we was. Lost in thought, he hadn't noticed a figure behind him. At the voice, he jumped.

"What? Meep! Oh! Um. Nothing! Hi! Uh. Meep!"

thyPOPE

Glass Pomegranates

O.G. Trash

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:59 pm
This frog was very squeaky, Leifang thought - but they didn't seem to notice the awkwardness. They shifted their yoga bag to one shoulder and held out a hand placidly. "I'm Leifang," they said. "I don't think I've ever seen you around Green Park at this time of day. Isn't early morning so peaceful? I practice my poses every day there," they said, indicating their favorite clearing on the map. There was an excellent view of the river there, after all.

They turned back to the frog - what a unique character! He looked very organized. "And yourself?" Leifang asked.

Glass Pomegranates
Q O Q <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:07 pm
The frog stared at the Lung in front of them with large eyes. Were they speaking to him? Oh my....maybe he should respond.

"Hi....um....hi....meep! I'm 24602!" The frog tried to smile but it probably came out wobbly.

"I came out here to, um, explore! Yes....I'm just looking around for places to hide - I mean to check out. It is very early isn't it. Hm....I'm not usually, um, meep, up this early. I was just really nervous."

The frog scratched his head and look away embarrassed. 'Oh my.'

thyPOPE
Ha. Hahahahaha. Guess who's a terrible terrible person and forgot this existed >> *points to self* on a side note got halloween mari >> <<

Glass Pomegranates

O.G. Trash

Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces