Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birds are severly underrepresented in anime
  name 5 that aren't B rate characters
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 pm
I just found an anime that has nothing but birds in it, budgie parakeets and its so adorable it makes me angry.

Inko Colors

what also makes me angry? that's the only episode I can find anywhere, so I have to assume its the only one... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:53 am
sgt.Frosty
I just found an anime that has nothing but birds in it, budgie parakeets and its so adorable it makes me angry.

Inko Colors

what also makes me angry? that's the only episode I can find anywhere, so I have to assume its the only one... crying
I think its not anime per say but rather a promotion thing.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:38 am
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Inko Colors

even so, its wasted potential. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:01 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Inko Colors

True but it's really common for Japanese businesses to do that. Hell even MC Donald's has short animations for commercials.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:46 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Inko Colors

True but it's really common for Japanese businesses to do that. Hell even MC Donald's has short animations for commercials.

I saw that one, those were neat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:51 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Inko Colors

Right? It's really cool.
Fun Fact;
I learned that animation/TV has effectively killed the Japanese film industry because the films that make money are the ones that have animation or tv tie ins.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:57 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Inko Colors

Right? It's really cool.
Fun Fact;
I learned that animation/TV has effectively killed the Japanese film industry because the films that make money are the ones that have animation or tv tie ins.

that's a bit of a bummer. but ive seen some of the weirder live action stuff that has been produced in japan. obviously not a representation of the majority of films but its a no brainer why full animation would come out on top.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Right? It's really cool.
Fun Fact;

that's a bit of a bummer. but ive seen some of the weirder live action stuff that has been produced in japan. obviously not a representation of the majority of films but its a no brainer why full animation would come out on top.
It's funny because animation takes more time and effort to make but yet it can make more then a lot of the other films. It doesn't mean that certain genres can't escape it but a vast majority play to the rules of tv tie ins.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:09 pm
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Right? It's really cool.
Fun Fact;

It's funny because animation takes more time and effort to make but yet it can make more then a lot of the other films. It doesn't mean that certain genres can't escape it but a vast majority play to the rules of tv tie ins.

does the same count for videogames? I mean distinctly Japanese videogames. cause Ive seen bits of a anime on hyperdimension nuptunia.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:23 pm
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty
ScarredRavens
sgt.Frosty

Right? It's really cool.
Fun Fact;

does the same count for videogames? I mean distinctly Japanese videogames. cause Ive seen bits of a anime on hyperdimension nuptunia.
No idea about Video games, the film industry in Japan was part of several film course I took in my degree.  

ScarredRavens

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Entertainment Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items