oo DeD
I was not sure if you still wanted to do this fling but I thought I'd start a rp either way >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hadaya was pretty much a master at his clumsy nature at this point. He was never surprised when something went wrong, and was able to handle almost anything in stride. He had learned to be more patient, to be more kind, and it really opened his heart to understanding others better, in a strange way. He, at least, was never one to jump to a rash judgement about someone.

Particularly when they did something silly, or perhaps managed to embarrass themselves. Because, really, who was he to judge?

Mostly, all he could do was empathize.

He was hanging out by the pride borders, as he liked to do. Meeting folks that were passing by allowed him to get stories of strange and harrowing places, without having to risk personal injury by going to them. He was not exactly built for adventuring, and would likely fall down a hole before he got anywhere cool.

Padding along, he did not see the ditch in the ground, and his paw sank right into the hole. It confirmed his thoughts on adventure, making him pitch forward and slam chin first into the ground, but he wished he had not gotten such a vivid agreement from the universe that holes were out to get him.