Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 am
If anyone thinks we need anything else for the school rp let me know here and I will probably add it, if it goes with the whole school thing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:59 am
Might I recommend some sort of dorm assigning system? Like once a character is made they post in the assignment thread and are put with whoever is not another one of their characters and does not have a partner.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:57 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Might I recommend some sort of dorm assigning system? Like once a character is made they post in the assignment thread and are put with whoever is not another one of their characters and does not have a partner.

While that isn't a bad idea, I'd like to see how everyone else would pair themselves up and see what'll happen because of that.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:41 pm
CastielDemetori

Possibly an area for Teacher homes/Off campus area.  

Zetsu-Hon
Crew

Greedy Hellhound

ShadowxHoney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:29 pm
What day of the week is it, like do they need to worry about teaching and going to class rn or is it the weekend?
Also a class schedule?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:51 pm
ShadowxHoney
What day of the week is it, like do they need to worry about teaching and going to class rn or is it the weekend?
Also a class schedule?

Currently, it's like a few days before they start school so they have time to get settled in and stuff. As for the class schedule, honestly, I have no idea.  

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

ShadowxHoney

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:19 pm
CastielDemetori
ShadowxHoney
Also a class schedule?

Currently, it's like a few days before they start school so they have time to get settled in and stuff. As for the class schedule, honestly, I have no idea.

heart Lol alright thank you^.^ heart
and yeah all good lol, was just wondering like if its like all classes everyday or more like a college setting. I was more just curious if any thought had been put into it. heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:22 pm
ShadowxHoney
CastielDemetori
ShadowxHoney
Also a class schedule?

heart Lol alright thank you^.^ heart
and yeah all good lol, was just wondering like if its like all classes everyday or more like a college setting. I was more just curious if any thought had been put into it. heart heart

At this point there are only a few teachers and some of the people who use those characters don't really come on so it might just be more of a 'go whenever' type situation  

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

Hyde School Of The Supernatural

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas