Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:02 am
Cute little Cafe
Come get Coffee and Lattes

How it looks

How it looks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:46 pm
CastielDemetori

"Even in the valley of the shadow of death. . .

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]
Theme:Vampire Sunrise-Boy Epic
Wearing:Outfit 1

Marco walked threw the town till he wondered upon a little cafe. He looked at the building then looked inside, not too many people couldn't hurt to go in and have a look, see what they had. Marco carried a flask with him everywhere he went, the flask containing human blood, just in case he had a little craving for it. He pulled open the door and stepped in, his out fit made him stand out among the other people. All black everything aside from the metal on his boots. He tucked some hair behind his ear before walking up and ordering a coffee, black. He took the cup from the woman working and walked to a table tucked in the back of the cafe, it seated two people. He set down the coffee and opened the lid before looking around and taking his flask out, pouring some of the blood into it. He put away the flask and stood up walking over to grab a stiring stick then sitting back down mixing the blood into his coffee then licking it off the stick. He leaned back in his seat and crossed one leg over the other, his foot resting on his knee. He took his phone from his pocket and began to scroll threw apps.

. . .two and two do not make six."

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:00 am
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur walked from a small grocery store to the cafe. He opened the door and went inside, looking around. He went up to the counter and ordered the first drink he saw. He said his thanks and took the drink from the woman. He sat a few tables away from the vampire, not paying him much attention. Arthur took a sip of his coffee and shrugged. His eyes wandered to the vampire. Arthur began to wonder if he was a werewolf hating vampire,
he didn't mind, either way, everyone had a right to their own opinion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]

As Marco sipped his coffee and scrolled threw his phone, he paused hearing the door open, and smelling the unmistakable scent of a werewolf. He looked up from his phone and his eyes fixated on the male who had just walked in. He watched him carefully, he didn't seem to be bothered by Maroc's presence. Taking another sip, he opened the lid of the coffee cup and took out his flask, he slowly poured the human blood into it, still watching the werewolf. He watched as he poured to see if the man reacted to the smell of the blood. setting the flask down on the table with it still unscrewed he stirred his coffee and took another sip. Marco didn't necessarily hate werewolves but he was one for starting drama or starting anything really that excited him.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:24 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur took a sip of his coffee, the scent of the blood hit his nose and he looked over at the vampire. He noticed the flask and tilted his head slightly, the smell of blood was coming from it. He looked back at the vampire and shook his head. He took another sip of his coffee before getting up, going over to the vampire's table and sitting across from him.
"I don't know what you're expecting from me by doing that but it's not my place to tell you what you can or can't do." He said, keeping his eyes on the vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:34 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]

Marco watched as he saw the werewolf notice the smell. A smirk came to his face as he watched the man stand and walk over to his table, the smirk never leaving his face as his eye followed the man. The man was quick to speak as he came over. Marco took a sip of his coffee before leaning back in his seat and tilting his head a little.

"I have no clue what you are talking about."

His voice clearly sarcastic as his smirk grew and he took another sip of the coffee. He looked the werewolf up and down getting a better idea of the man.

"If it's not your place why did you come over like a little puppy?"

He raised his eyebrow at his question before he grabbed the flask on the table and screwed the top back on and put it back in the hidden pocket inside of his jacket

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur smiled at the vampire.
"Is that your best attempt to irritate me? That's great," He said laughing a bit before continuing," I really was just curious as to what you'd do and apparently, I came over here to be compared to a puppy. Most people would consider puppies cute, so I'm fine with being a puppy, even though I'm over 200 years old." He said before taking a sip of his coffee. Arthur looked around taking note of the very few people before looking back at the vampire.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 am
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]

Marco watched the man as he spoke, his eyes narrowed a bit as he took the puppy part as a compliment. An odd smile came to Marco's face when he mentioned his age, Marco laughed a bit as well.

"Oh well I didn't know we were comparing age, doesn't look like those 200 years were nice to ya huh. Still not scary werewolf man are we."

Marcos finished the last of his coffee and his face went a little more serious now and he tilted his side to side before straightening it and noticing the werewolf looking around the room.

"What making sure I don't kill someone or better yet turn them?"

Marco stood up with his empty cup and looked at he man, he didn't move just kind of creepily stared at the man. Marco's eyes were and odd shade of blue,clearly not any color a human's eyes could be, they looked almost like molten silver or something.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 am
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur shook his head.
"I don't have to look scary to be powerful." He said. Arthur stood up as the vampire did.
"If you turned or killed someone it wouldn't be me who'd be dealing with you.
The school would find out and then you'd be dealt with by the school council,
which is full of beings older than myself. This city is protected by the school and those are some people I wouldn't want to mess with." He informed the other. He finished his coffee then walked over and threw away the cup.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:36 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]

Marco still had that odd smirk of entertainment on his face as the werewolf spoke.
"Yea but who will listen to you when you look like a wee boy."
Marco tossed his cup into the trash and heard what the werewolf said but did he listen, no not really.
"There are plenty other vampires here, so have fun finding out who did it, if anything other happened hot stuff."
Now Marco sounded as if he was flirting, which her very well could have been, Marco was one of those spoiled children movies are made about, but he was spoiled cause his family was so cruel to him, but that's another story for another time.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:59 am
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur shook his head, all this man wanted was chaos.
"I've known some of the council since I was first turned. They'll listen." He said. He was starting to get irritated but didn't let it show. Arthur's face turned a light shade of pink.
"You act like a small child so maybe they'll know who it was anyway," He paused for a few moments,"You don't get what you want what then? Going to have to do anything to get it?" He asked looking at the vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ӎarco Ðuvall
[student]

Marco shifted as he watched the man. He tightened his jaw as the man spoke, and let out an irritated laugh.
"You think I got everything I wanted as child don't you? You're half right there."
Marco moved passed the male purposefully bumping into him as he walked to the entrance of the cafe, opening the door he walked out a few steps and pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocked, taking one he lit it with a lighter from the same pocket. Marco was around the same age as Arthur a few hundred years younger though. Growing up in the Victorian era Marco did get all he wanted except for one thing, for his parents to accept him, to love him, they were too busy with his older siblings.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Arthur

Arthur watched as he exited the cafe. He sighed,
the niceness inside him told him he should make sure the vampire was alright.
Arthur opened the door and left the cafe. He stood next to the vampire and looked at him.
"You don't have to tell me anything but I'd rather try to help you through a problem then make it worse." He said quietly.

Hyde School Off Campus Areas

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games