Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Tisket, A Tasket, A New Little Basket?! (See Inside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:04 pm
The three Soquili wait with bated breath to witness what the young foal will do. Would he accept Kagehoshi and Atieno as his parents or would he bond himself only to Hoshikage? None of them dared hope for one thing or the other. Whatever his choice, the little one would be greeted and welcomed into the family unit. Multiple sets of eyes follow the trail of the small being. His movements throughout the tent being scrutinized in a kind and curious manner. First to Atieno he moved, then to Kagehoshi, nuzzling both in a similar manner to indicate his acceptance of them. He returned to Hoshikage but for a moment. The motion the same as with the elder ones. Hoshikage could feel his heart swell with joy at having another join their family. If only Yasako could have been here to witness this as well… The younger stallion paused for a second, reconsidering his thoughts on that aspect. Then again... His younger sister could be quite the handful. If she were to be present, then it was likely that the proceedings would have been far more boisterous and raucous. Perhaps it is better for her to discover this at a latter time. The faint pang of trepidation quickly dissipated under the wealth of happiness and joviality. The little one now lay next to Atieno, kneading her side in a nuzzling fashion.

Atieno beamed with delight and pride. A new little one in the family! Oh, how exciting it all was! Her heart filled with a mixture of emotions. Joy, eagerness, gratitude, love, all of them swirled within her. So much so that she felt as if she might burst with them. Her golden gleaming orbs peered down at the little one laying beside her before searching to find her mate’s. His green gaze echoed the very same sentiments residing in her own. Their family of four had now become five. Yet another happy moment to memorialize in their memories. “He is a perfect addition.” Kagehoshi spoke softly. His voice nearly cracking with the emotion it held. There had been a time, years ago, when he believed himself cursed to be alone. That he would never possess a family of any accord, doomed to a life of solitude amidst the shadows with only his bonded for company. But now, now he lay in the center of a teepee with his mate and eldest child and their bondeds, welcoming a third child. “That he is.” The eldest stallion heard his mate agree softly. She turned her head to gaze lovingly at their new son. “What should we name him?” “Hmm,” Kagehoshi screwed his muzzle in contemplation. “There are many names befitting of him. Yet, perhaps—perhaps we should allow Hoshikage to do the honors?” The mare smiled and swiftly agreed. “What would you call him, Hoshikage?”

Hoshikage stared back at his parents in uncertainty. Have I heard them correctly? Aloud, he said, “You—you truly wish me to name him?” The naming of a soul was an important task. If he were to mess up or misname the foal, it would be a dire error in his mind. “It is fitting that you should.” His father inclined his head, understanding and encouragement in his features. “You are the one who rescued his basket and brought him to us. The privilege lies with you.” “Exactly,” Atieno looked to her eldest child. She prodded him onward with a jerk of her muzzle. “And a privilege well earned at that. So, what should his name be?” Hoshikage opened and closed his mouth, searching for the right words, any words, to say to his parents. Their trust in him knew no bounds. He was flattered that they would allow him the honor of naming their third child. After a moment of thoughtful silence, his glowing green eyes studying the young foal at his mother’s side, Hoshikage believed he obtained the perfect name for him. “Caelestis.” Both of his parents’ muzzles drew wide with broad smiles. “Caelestis.” The eldest stallion repeated, enjoying the sound of the name. “Yes, I believe that will do well.” “Caelestis,” Atieno cooed. “Our little shooting star. You are home.”

LydaLynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:14 pm
He perks up and looks around, hearing the name repeated by each of them. His scowl is replaced by a small, fierce grin. He slowly and haltingly sounds out his name before beaming with pride and once more rumbling a purr to fill the tent.

Then he nuzzles further into Atieno's side, snuggling close as his eyes start to droop.

Kaya Wolf Moon
Sorry it's short and late, been dealing with being sick for FAR too long but I wanted to get a reply in before I lost the thread.

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:00 pm
Hoshikage beamed down at his newly deigned youngest sibling. The young one was quick to learn. He already uttered his name, albeit haltingly, but speak it he did. His smile of acceptance lit up the elder brother’s heart. When he left that morning to perform his duties, he never could have imagined what lay in store for them. The spirits do have an interesting way about them. He had to admit with a chuckle. His green orbs remained locked on his younger brother, noting the familiar heaviness in those eyes. Sleep would take him soon. Unlike the danger of that morning, the young one would keep safe here with them. You need not worry, my brother. Hoshikage’s expression softened even further as he quietly lowered himself to the ground. I will keep you safe until the time comes for you to spread your wings. As will Father and Mother. The darker stallion hesitated when he thought on including Yasako. Yes, she would be protective of the little one should anyone try to harm him; however, she often times could be too foolhardy in her antics. Yet, it would be unfair to consider her a nuisance. She was simply staying true to herself. Yasako shall also keep you from harm. Though, when the time comes, I will have to speak with you about her capers. Hmm… A disconcerting thought struck him then. What if she were to try to recruit the youngest into her games? One mischievous sibling is more than enough to deal with. I cannot imagine what possessing two would be like. No, he would do his best to guide Caelestis away from the rambunctious ways of their sister.

The eldest brother laid there in complete contentment. His duties forgotten for the time being. Well, not so much forgotten as they were set aside for the moment. He knew that word of the events should reach the alphas of the herd in due time. It was quite possible that they were well aware already. A few of his herdmates spotted him upon his return. His harried state should easily have indicated that something was strange or amiss. A pang of uncertainty swept across his heart. It was unwise to assume anything. Perhaps I should have sent Taryn to relay the message to them…? His gaze lifted from Caelestis to his father. He was shocked to find the elder one staring at him, an understanding smile upon his muzzle. Hoshikage could read his father’s thoughts there without any need for words. Aunt Aiyana and Uncle Star Blayze will understand the delay. He lowered his head in a nod of acknowledgement to the other. It was important to set the foundation for family bonds. His presence was needed here, in the teepee, to help forge that very foundation. Yet, still, he could not suppress the urge to get word to his aunt and uncle and Yasako. Shifting his gaze to Taryn, he waited until he caught the bird’s attention before signaling him to come. “What’s up?” The young bird chirped in a whisper. He did not wish to disturb the foal’s sleep. “Taryn, in my haste to find Mother and Father, I failed to relay the events to Aunt Aiyana and Uncle Star Blayze.” He spoke in a soft breath to keep his voice from carrying. “Would you—” “Say no more.” Taryn winked. With one more glimpse at the foal, he shuffled his way out of the teepee before taking off to find the herd’s alphas and the absent sister.

“You have done well today, my son.” Kagehoshi’s voice rumbled across the teepee. “You have not only saved a life, but you have added another reason for joy to our family.” He could not contain the pride he felt for his eldest. “Yes, we are so very proud of you, Hoshikage.” Atieno smiled warmly at her eldest son before returning her gaze to the youngest. Lowering her head, she wrapped about Caelestis, forming a motherly cocoon of sorts. Her grin broadened with each breath the small being took. She sensed the strong form of her mate shift beside her, cuddling closer to them both. Her heart swelled with happiness and peace. The same true for Kagehoshi.

LydaLynn
It's okay! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff