Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:06 pm
User Image

Luca's face seemed to grow brighter as he pulled a picture up on his phone and walked over to Matt showing him the picture of him and a large icey blue and black dragon. "This is me and Adan. Some dragons to horde treasure and some breath fire, but Adan is an ice drake so he breaths frost. Which is actually really awesome. He kind of has a thing for precious gems but not as bad as some other dragons I have met in my time." Luca laughed as he thought about his old friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matt looked at the picture.
"Wow. That's really cool. I wish I knew a dragon. Although I wouldn't want to fight one because I don't want to be toasted or frozen so. Do you think I should carry around gems and stuff to give to dragons I meet? I mean I'd want to be friends with said dragon. " He explained looking back at Luca. He was glad Luca got out of his shell of shyness.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image

"Hey! It might work. You many definitely attract some dragons to you if you carry around precious metals and gems. Sometimes they will give you to much attention. I...You wouldn't want that." He said with a nervous laugh as he looked down at the ground. "Just have to be careful r-right anything can happen." The nervousness her felt seemed to slightly emanate from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image

Matthew

Matthew looked at Luca, concerned.
"Have you had a bad experience with a dragon? I'll remember not to carry around treasure then. I wouldn't mind meeting a nice dragon who doesn't want to bit my face off." He said nodding more to himself.

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

KiraTheFallenExorcist
Vice Captain

Snow Star

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:47 pm
User Image

Luca kind of chuckled a bit as he brushed some of his hair from his face. "I-It's not that I have had bad experiences but I know some people. Dragons can sometimes get a bit to friendly." he said rubbing the back of his head as he walked over to his bed and sat down yawning. "I have been tired ever since I left home." He said with a chuckle before his eyes widened. "I mean because I don't sleep much not because you are anything else is boring or anything." His face got red from embarrassment as he looked away from him.

Hyde School Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff