Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[TASK] Twisted Tunnels (Sanjiva)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Quote:
THE TWISTED TUNNELS

gaia_crown [ LOCATION ]

Unnamed Location in Northern Scotland

gaia_crown [ SETTING ]

"The caves along the coast of northern Scotland are not exactly the most... easy to deal with. Salt air wears down metals along with wood, and so the old outpost of the hunters has long since fallen into disuse. Yet now hunters plan to return to the area and unlike hunters, horsemen have no problem with the winter freezes or the salty air. Go into the caves and destroy the old hunter equipment once and for all, and make sure to signal that you have laid your claim to the land."

gaia_crown [ MISSION ]

The caves are unlike our caves. Damp and wet from an ocean's waves they have crude markings of human life... and the stench of hunter machinery. The forests nearby marked with the human gods old and new- Gods will not save them here. The tunnels were once a secret refuge for the hunters of this land, though the coast is as unforgiving as the chill and it has long since been abandoned. Their machines were constantly worn by the salt winds and the ice freeze- proving to much for them and sending them elsewhere. Yet they have been seen- reassessing. Rethinking. Go, stop them from taking back their old hive and make it our own new nesting ground.

gaia_crown [ MECHANICS ]

Roll 1d100 until you've dismantled 5 hunter objects or have been killed. Your HP is your normal HP.

1 - 10 : The sound of an old generator buzzes faintly under some dirty white coats. It's large and bulky and on it's last legs of life- thankfully it looks to have not been powering anything. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)
11 - 20 : You trip over an old runic dagger that briefly flares to life upon contact with you. Owch! (-5 HP)
21 - 30 : A small camera glows faintly in a corner, best show it your good side. The deadly one. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)
31 - 40 : You hit your head on the cave ceiling. Nice going genius. (-5 HP, -10 HP if you have horns!)
41 - 50 : A TV sits alongside a DVD of a children's movie. As you break it you feel the need to cry out, 'I'M GONNA WRECK IT'. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)
51 - 60 : The floor here is wooden and water has rotted it down. It breaks and your leg slips through, nearly sending you down into a dark pit of brackish water. (-5 HP)
61 - 70 : Old trapping guns, torches- the cache of weapons in boxes is alarming... if it wasn't all depleted of energy that the runes needed to function. Rip the little hunter toys to shreds! (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)
71 - 80 : Rocky footing makes it hard to navigate, and the narrow cave means that your bulk is already hard pressed in this narrow passage. (-5 HP, -10 HP if you have wings!)
81 - 90 : Coats, clothes, MREs- items you know hunters need. Supplies of the most vital sort. Tear into them a new one. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)
91 - 100 : As you go deeper you accidentally fall into a tide pool and land face first on a rock. Hard headed indeed, at least you didn't have to taste dirt, just a bit of sand. (-10 HP)

gaia_crown [ BONUS MECHANICS ]

After destroying 5 hunter objects, carve the symbol of the clans into the mouth of the cave..or better yet paint it in blood where it won't fade away. Let the hunters know just who came here this day and who really claims this place as their own.

[ REWARDS ]

+1 Additional RP points for completing this RP

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:55 pm
The Conquest mare listened to the low roar of the ocean. She attempted to ignore the painful memories that the sea brought. Her quest to find new inspiration had brought her to the FEAR farm world. She took a moment to breathe in the sea air and remember the view. She trekked through the dark caves and just as she was beginning to feel some powerful surges of inspiration, she tripped. An old runic dagger caused her heavy grief as she fell to the ground. Sanjiva fumed with rage. She was bewildered by how the humans could ruin her enjoyment or endeavors at any nearly any place she traveled. She growled and began a quest for immediate retribution.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed: 0/5
HP: 35/40

Quote:
11 - 20 : You trip over an old runic dagger that briefly flares to life upon contact with you. Owch! (-5 HP)

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 35 Total: 35 (1-100)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:18 pm
Sanjiva heard the sound of a rock drop echo through the caves. Her instant was reaction was that it may be a hunter. She jumped up to see if she could get to some high ground and gain the initiative. Her goal to gain an advantage backfired intensely. She misjudged the cave's ceiling and her head collided with it. She heard and felt a loud crack and clang as her horns and headdress made contact against the rocky ceiling. Her skull rattled and her frustration boiled to the brim. She tried to drop down but quickly realized that she was stuck in the ceiling by her black horns. She sighed and let herself hang there in a disgruntled state.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed: 0/5
HP: 25/40

Quote:
31 - 40 : You hit your head on the cave ceiling. Nice going genius. (-5 HP, -10 HP if you have horns!)

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 pm
The disgruntled Conquest mare blinked when she heard an annoying noise. It irritated her to no end. She struggled to free horns from the ceiling and flailed her limbs. She dropped down from the ceiling and dove at the source of the faint bass sound. She discovered a generator buzzing from beneath dirty white coats which appeared to be abandoned by hunters. She grabbed the coats and rolled them in to a large ball. She took the ball of offensive white coats and stuffed them into the ear-bending machine. The junky machine stuttered, smoked then burst into flames. Sanjiva rubbed her horns as she gained a minute amount of satisfaction while the coats and generator burned.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed: 1/5

Quote:
1 - 10 : The sound of an old generator buzzes faintly under some dirty white coats. It's large and bulky and on it's last legs of life- thankfully it looks to have not been powering anything. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:45 pm
The dying generator was connected to wires that also ignited as their power source overheated immensely. Sanjiva followed a sparking cord and discovered an electronic box that was displaying colorful images. She stared at it, enthralled by pictures and sounds that came from it. The humans attempt to make art offended her on a deep level. A primal rage was brought out from deep within her. As you she raised her boot, she felt the need to cry out the phrase, "I"M GONNA WRECK IT" She stopped herself when she heard a character on the image box say the same phrase. She pouted and became angry on another level. With burning spite in her tongue she said instead, "The kitten whispers and tickle fights end now!" She was boiling with too much negative emotion to think of anything else to say. She cackled at how easily the human "art" was destroyed. "Pathetic creation. Iyari of War would've crushed it like a sparrow's egg between her mighty War thighs."

Quote:
Objects Destroyed 2/5

Quote:
41 - 50 : A TV sits alongside a DVD of a children's movie. As you break it you feel the need to cry out, 'I'M GONNA WRECK IT'. (+1 Hunter Tech destroyed)

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:17 pm
There was a small glimmer in a dark corner of the cave ceiling. Sanjiva was still feeling pleased with herself for crushing the bits of human technology. She thought the glimmer was another image box or something equally fragile to her.

Pathetic humans. Thought you could hide your treasured items in a dark corner, did you? Ha! Idiots! She felt compelled to puncture it with her horns. She lept at the shining item only to realize all to late that it was just a shiny rock on the ceiling. She had nothing to say for the moment.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed 2/5
HP: 15/40

Quote:

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:28 pm
The hard ceiling had humbled the Conquest mare. Her skull and horns ached worse than she ever could recall. Although, her lack of memory could probably be attributed to her painful concussion. At least no one was here to witness that error of judgment. I feel like I've learned something important that I'll remember when my skull stops pulsing in agony!

Her train of thought crashed when she stumbled upon another human image box. Sanjiva raised an eyebrow when she noticed the same movie from before was playing. It's that same human recorded theater. Why is this odyssey of the one who breaks things so popular among them? I suppose I'll sit and investigate while my skull forgives me. The curious Conquest clansmen sat and watched the movie while her head throbbed. As the movie played, she started to fidget and felt a quick burst of artistic inspiration. She took a thin twig of driftwood, burned one end of it on the burning remnants of the other TV, and began making black marks on the wall. She drew the image of the horseman silhouette she once saw in a vision. It had both horns and wings and looking at it made Sanjiva smile. It was a shame she couldn't being it with her, but she would still remember the simple bit of artwork. The movie eventually grasped her attention further.

Some time passed and she became a little too invested in the story. "No! Why would he destroy it? THEY BUILT THAT TOGETHER!" Emotions flared up in Sanjiva as the movie became more dramatic. She lost control and raised her boot. "I"M GONNA WRECK IT!" She smashed her boot through the image box. She groaned a little and refused to admit to herself that she was interested in watching the rest of the movie.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed 3/5
HP: 15/40

Quote:

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 40 Total: 40 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 pm
"Stupid story. It's not like I even want to know how it ends or anything. I just wanted to critique it more so I can further explain how pathetic it is. That is all," proclaimed Sanjiva as she quickly turned away from the destroyed movie and image box. She did not notice that the ceiling of the cave was lower in the direction she was walking and her skull and horns collided with it once more.

"Why? Why is this a thing?" The Conquest mare's thoughts were getting hazy while her head was also getting bloody. She was having difficulty thinking clearly. "Sure is dark in here. Probably shouldn't be wandering around with all this blood dripping from my head. I'm gonna keep going!"

Quote:
Objects Destroyed 3/5
HP: 5/40

Quote:

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:02 pm
Her entire head was throbbing and she was feeling exceptionally dizzy. Sanjiva stumbled around the cave further until she discovered another generator. "No! No more noisy noise! You're the bad buzzy thing! You make the break-it guy story that made me sad! THEY BUILT IT TOGETHER! IT WAS SPECIAL!" The barely conscious Sanjiva went into a frenzy and demolished the generator and coats with her bare hands.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed: 4/5
HP: 5/40

Quote:

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:15 pm
She searched further into the cave. She was determined to find something else to destroy. She was so concerned with hitting her head on the cave ceiling again that she failed to notice anything at her feet. She tripped and fell face first onto a solid rock in a simple, shallow tide pool. She tasted blood, sand, and salty sea water. Her consciousness began to leave her as she drowned in the tiny pool of water. As she dissipated, she admitted to herself that she wanted to know how the epic human tale of the questionably bad guy who wrecks things ends.

Quote:
Objects Destroyed: 4/5
HP: -5/40

Quote:
91 - 100 : As you go deeper you accidentally fall into a tide pool and land face first on a rock. Hard headed indeed, at least you didn't have to taste dirt, just a bit of sand. (-10 HP)

Black Magic Empress

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff