Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[TASK] Trick or Treat: Trick (Sanjiva)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:42 pm
This is the real shock I need to bring out some true inspiration. To be far from my comfort zone. In the land of the my enemy. The enemy who is only necessary for the thing that their fragile, little forms generate, FEAR. I've witnessed some of the Hunters' fears first hand. These are simple humans though. They are the wandering crop with a mundane existence. To make an effective costume on this night that celebrates fears requires a keen mind. I should only create a costume that won't go over their pathetic heads. Their simple minds might not even register something that is too far from the limits of their imagination. They are basic creatures with basic fears. They have intense limits on their existence so they must all have a general fear of DEATH. So, like the Death Clansmen, I must become an embodiment of that inescapable fate!

Sanjiva rummaged through the back of the abandoned convenience store she was hiding in. She thoroughly looked among the broken and scattered items for elements for a Halloween costume. She soon emerged from the store in her unimpressive costume. She had taken a display which was advertising a popular human soft drink, carved some holes in it, and placed it over her body. To a human, she looked like nothing more than someone wearing an oversized, plastic, soda bottle. To the aspiring Artisan, it was a great symbol of human death. A walking embodiment of human terror.

Now those insolent humans will look upon me and see a symbol of their unavoidable demise! The bottle which normally is filled with a fluid that allows them to keep living has holes in it! That means the fluid which brings them life has leaked out and is gone! Gone like they too shall be forever! Sanjiva waddled around in her bulky bottle and searched for humans to draw FEAR out of.
Quote:
1-2: Your costume is awfully boring. Uninspired. Nothing to be afraid of. (1d8 )

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 pm
My swiftness at finding a victim is truly impressive! I can see four minor humans being accompanied by one who is presumably their parent or leader. Now I will show them... Wait... What is this monstrosity?! Sanjiva lurched backward in disgust as she looked upon the costumes that the children were wearing. One child was dressed as a character from a video game with a heavy Nordic theme. The armor lead Sanjiva to believe that they were dressed as a Death Horseman. Another child was dressed as a cloaked video game character with rubber bug arms poking out from her outfit. Sanjiva believed this was meant to be a Famine Clan costume. The youngest child was dressed in a cartoon bird costume whose expression appeared angry. She interpreted this outfit as an attempt to resemble a War horseman. The oldest child was dressed as a horned yokai. Sanjiva mistook this for an attempt at dressing up as a Conquest horseman.

Anger swelled up in the true Conquest mare. She blamed the adult accompanying them for their insulting appearances. The adult was covered in blue body paint and was wearing an odd outfit that had both a futuristic and Egyptian theme. Sanjiva had no idea what they were attempting to emulate with such an appearance. In reality the human was just dressed as their favorite comic book villain. But the irritated Sanjiva's thoughts were running wild and she ended up viewing the costume as an ill-inspired attempt resemble an Old God. This blasphemy would not go unpunished.
Quote:
3: You find a person with four costume-wearing children. The children are all under 6 years old, but you decide to focus on the adult instead. (HP: 40)

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:52 pm
[ 38/40 ]

Sanjiva resisted the temptation that every fiber in her being brought out. The temptation to ignore all human customs and to simply capture the offensive humans. They deserved punishment for ignorance but the Conquest mare tried to inspire FEAR within them instead. She ran ahead of the human group and and stood in their path. She was not noticed by anyone. All the saw was an out of place Cola bottle advertisement.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 pm
[ 35/40 ]

Sanjiva growled from being ignored. She jumped up and ran towards the adult. She tripped on the concrete and began to roll towards the group. The group of children and the adult accompanying them noticed the large, plastic, soda bottle rolling along. They were more confused than afraid.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 pm
[ 29/40 ]

Sanjiva stopped rolling eventually and stood up abruptly. The sight of what appeared to be a huge, empty bottle abruptly standing up startled the adult. The bottle with the testy Conquest Clansman inside wobbled over to the group of startled humans.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:56 pm
[ 24/40 ]

Sanjiva cried out in rage, "Look upon me and notice the deep holes! Do you see the holes! The holes from which the fluid that perpetuates your fragile lives will leak from profusely! And so this bottle will become empty! Void of all of it's life-giving liquids! You are like this bottle! Leaking away all of your life! One day, there will be nothing left! Fear your short and unfulfilling existence!"

The adult couldn't understand anything the angry bottle said. Sanjiva's voice was heavily muffled by the plastic around her face. The adult was mostly concerned by the fact an angry person dressed in a large bottle was yelling at them and the children. The person in the bottle appeared drunk, crazy, or both.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:57 pm
[ 23/40 ]

Sanjiva could see that her victims were confused. She thought they didn't understand her symbolism. She thought explaining the analogy might help. The humans walked away, confused by the whole situation.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:59 pm
[ 15/40 ]

"Imbeciles! You pathetic humans cannot comprehend anything! How do you even know how to fell fear?!" Sanjiva stumbled into the street. A speeding car swerved to avoid her. The card almost hit one of the children. The adult pulled the child closer and shivered a bit.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:00 pm
[ 7/40 ]

"You cowards! You cannot hide from your own fates!" The roaring conquest horseman's noises from afar made the adult feel uneasy. He was afraid that the lunatic in a bottle might get themselves killed by running around in the street.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 pm
[ 1/40 ]

Sanjiva wasn't finished with the human. She ran at the adult. She was almost blind in her costume. She misjudged the distance between herself and the adult. She ran into their back and the plastic made an almost comical noise. She proclaimed as clearly as she could, "You will perish!"

The adult kept up a stone face. He avoided making eye contact with the outlandish person. He spoke a line the comic book villain he was dressed as once said.

I cannot be harmed.

The adult moved at a quickened pace as they urged the children to walk faster.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:05 pm
[ 0/40 ]

Sanjiva was ready to call the human's bluff. She was about to lose control and attack the adult but she stopped suddenly. She ran into a mailbox and fell over on the ground. Her plastic bottle costume hit the ground with so much force that the top popped off and made a loud noise that sounded like: BOO!

Something finally snapped in the adult. Something about the sound reminded them of a point in their early childhood where their sibling had scared them in. It was too much for them and they ran away screaming. The children shrugged and wandered after them. Sanjiva slowly managed to get up and noticed she had finally broken the adult. She felt satisfied and inspired enough to leave this forsaken place.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games