[PRP] Summer days (Camila & Kaleb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:58 pm
    "Yank!" Mila was giggling still until the nuthatch actually did yank all on its own, and then she practically squealed with laughter. "He heard us! He heard us! Gosh, I wish I could speak bird right about now."

The rancorous sound of her amusement sent the birds scattering for a moment, but like all things they ended up coming back after a beat. She didn't seem too bothered by it. Had she even noticed? "Though I guess they'd just talk about hopping and beeping and being super floofy. I guess I could do all of those things too though." The birds got her undivided attention again.

"I'm really glad we got to come out like this!" She blurted to Kaleb out of seemingly nowhere. "It's been stressful, but I'm pretty easy going. This stuff helps all the bad stuff roll off my back just a little bit easier." And she seemed to mean what she said too.

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:18 am
It was good to hear laughing. Kaleb have had a complicated relationship with laughter, having been on the receiving end of it too frequently while growing up, and even now he was often nervous about what it meant. But after Camila had gone through so much unexpected magical nonsense, that laugh was a good indication that she would be okay. Maybe worried still, but resilient, and joyful.

"I'm glad I could show you this place." Kaleb smiled warmly, picking out the nuthatch's return by it's gravity-defying tree trunk hopping. "Hopefully it will get you by until we figure out your forest situation."

Then he was looking down at his feet, all shy and nervous all over again. "Just let me know, when you are ready for that. And if you'd like... I can text you when I find doorways, in case you want to try some things on the other side?"

Melancholies

Grey Dragon

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:04 pm
    Her smile did falter a second, like she was thinking and thinking and—then it popped right back up. "The forest situation, yeah. I'm thinking maybe you could come over early sometime, and then we could just... wait? I mean, you can bring whatever you want. I have some consoles, but..." She stopped smiling, but didn't frown. "They're all older generations, so I don't have too many multiplayer games. I mean, that's kind of a lie, I just got a PS4 a month ago, but I only have a few titles for that, and—shoot I'm rambling again!" She laughed nervously.

"Either way, I'm not saying we gotta hang out the whole time. Who knows when it's gonna happen! I'll bake some muffins for breakfast." Mila sounded like she was having fun again, "Thanks for the offer again, Kaleb. I think between the two of us, we can really conquer this!"

But in the meantime...

"Gosh there went a house finch! Did you see it? They have red heads and little brown bodies and—"

It'd be an educational afternoon for the both of them.

Grey Dragon
fin!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas