Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[JOB CLASS TEST] Inferno (Sanjiva) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:13 pm
Great. The block of wood I was longing for on my last attempt. Now I can show off my true skills! Sanjiva carved into the wood with enthusiasm. She kept carving until she had fashioned what looked like a feather. A feather? I had all that wood and I carved a feather? It looks nice as it is. Let's see what I can add to it.
Quote:
Rolling a 5: Block of wood

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:15 pm
Her artist's block had returned. She stared at the wooden feather and couldn't figure out what to do with it. I could drench it with calligraphy ink and then it would be black. That's nice but... Is that what I want? Ugh... Why can't I decide?  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 pm
It's perfect like it is... Right? It'd look better if it was made out of clay... and painted. Sanjiva frowned as she admitted that whatever was holding her back was still strongly gripping her.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:18 pm
The distraught Conquest started running her finger along the wooden feather as if she was using a calligraphy brush. She couldn't understand what could still be having such a negative effect on her.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm
I'm missing something. It's not a material. I'm missing something important but I can't put my feather on it. Sanjiva shut her eyes and admitted to herself that she still wasn't prepared to show off her skills. "Next time will be different. But now... I just need time to... Never mind!" Sanjiva suddenly ran off. What am I running from?

[Third Attempt Failed]  
Black Magic Empress rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:21 pm
[Fourth Attempt]

Sanjiva returned later with a determined look on her face. She said nothing and focused her mind at the task at hand. She looked at the materials before her and inspiration ignited inside of her.
Quote:
Rolling a 4: Origami Paper
Rolling a 8: Leather

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 pm
She immediately grabbed the leather and began to work on it. She used as much as she had available to her and formed a shapely hourglass figure.

Quote:
Rolling a 8: Leather bonus + 2 points!
User Image

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:29 pm
Sanjiva took a moment to reflect on the things that were holding her back before. She shut her eyes for a moment.  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:30 pm
I know what was bothering me. It shall no longer be an issue. I have my inspiration. The Conquest mare made a soft smile.  
Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:32 pm
I was out of touch with my fellow clansmen. I wanted to ignore my hatred and longing for judgment against humanity. And I was...  

Black Magic Empress

Black Magic Empress rolled 1 8-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-8)

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:33 pm
Lonely. I was lonely. I met someone. Something terrible happened and I missed them. I'm not weak for feeling this way. It's not an emotion that carried over from those false hunter memories. This is me. And... I am happy with what I am and what I have made. Sanjiva stepped back to admire what she had created. It was the figure of a horseman made with leather. It had wings and horns made of intricately folded origami paper. She stood back and watched as the wings opened on their own. She had breathed life into her artwork at long last. I can feel it. An endless well of inspiration.

"I think I will call it, Revelation."

Quote:
Rolling a 4: Origami Paper bonus + 2 points!

[Fourth Attempt Success]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[JOB CLASS TEST PASS]

Sanjiva is now an Artisan

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas