Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ prp ] towering overhead ( kashel & kithryn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:14 pm
She was lost.

It was extremely vexing. Huffing a little, making her way along the newly remodeled Death floor of the Horseman tower, Kashel tugged her furs a little more securely around herself and heaving herself up another set of what seemed to be endless stairs.

It was ridiculous in a way she couldn't quite put into words. Kashel frowned.

"Where in the name of the Four Clans am I?"

nessihime

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:08 pm
Kithryn was testing this new thing called 'modernization'. The High Priestess had asked that they embrace this and so, as a much less impressive priestess than Medea, she was giving it her all.

Still such fitted clothing felt awkward and almost restrictive. Not at all as pleasant or as elegant as her gowns. Admitting failure she was already climbing the stairs, meaning to walk past another of her Death brethren, when she heard the frustrated muttering.

Tucking hands into her pockets she stopped and turned on the stairs, braid falling over her shoulder with the momentum of the turn. "You're a few levels above the main floor. Towards the private quarters. Are you lost?"

kuropeco

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 pm
To top off this humiliating excursion into apparent nothingness, she had been seen. Kashel could have wilted right then and there with the embarrassment of it all, her face turning a little pink, even as she slowly turned, trying very hard not to let anything show on her face.

The clothing was a jarring shock. She still wasn't used to it at all, seeing horsemen in modernized outfits, but she did have to admit that they were appealing in their own way. Kashel hadn't managed to acquire any of them herself just yet, but it was a work in progress.

Everything was, it seemed. Kashel made a noise of irritation in the back of her throat.

"Really? I am? Oh - "

A curse escaped, Kashel shaking her head. "I'm afraid I got turned around. I haven't - this place is all still very new to me, it's a little overwhelming."

nessihime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:41 pm
Sympathy flowed for just a moment before it faded into nothingness like so many of Kithryn's other attempts at emotion. It was damned near impossible to hold onto anything other than temper more often than not and it was a riddle about herself she didn't think she would ever solve.

One thing she could do was solve this poor Horsewoman's problem. "Perhaps I can help direct you to where you wanted to go? Or, if you have trouble with directions," and it was clear this was very much a common thing in their new Tower, "I could walk with you."

Taking one step down so that they were within reach she held out her hand. "Kithryn."

kuropeco

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:22 pm
Kashel's gaze traveled momentarily over the other horsewoman, dark eyes considering her face with a quietly scrutinizing expression before they flitted towards the staircase again. It stretched out in front of her like a mocking reminder of all she had not yet achieved.

"That would be - very helpful," said Kashel, after a moment, and then sighed. "Yes, I would be very grateful if it's not too much trouble for you to walk with me. It's much easier to find a place when there's someone to guide you."

A small, gloved hand reached out and wrapped around the offered one. "Kashel," she said, with a single nod. "A pleasure, Kithryn."

nessihime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:56 pm
Being human, even inside of a dream, had made Kithryn realize a few things about herself. Namely that she was given to fits of violence when questioned or looked at too long, with the wrong attitude. Once upon a time she would have pushed Kashel down the stairs for taking such a moment to assess the woman in front of her. Now she just raised an eyebrow and shifted restlessly.

Modernization in small steps. Baby steps, in fact.

"Well that's the hope." Her smile was not very wide or very heartfelt but that was generally expected. "Where is it you were trying to go?"

kuropeco

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:29 pm
"My room," said Kashel, and climbed a single step, as though testing it out. "I got moved a little in the renovations, and I'm not entirely sure where the floors are at anymore. Or if my room is still even in the same place at all, it's extremely vexing."

She began to climb a few more stairs, Kashel glancing over at Kithryn.

"What do you think of the renovations?"

nessihime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:50 am
A scowl pulled at Kith when the moving rooms were mentioned. "I know how you feel. I must have spent a whole day trying to find my way back to my room when released from the Cage." She was, of course, referring to the latest phenomenon where half of the Tower had thought they were the hated, disgusting humans.

"And then half of my things weren't quite the way they had been when I left." Specifically a few of her belongings had either disappeared or been replaced with much more modern counterparts that made little to no sense to the would-be priestess. "Suffice to say that I am not currently thrilled." Walking back towards the elevators she paused and very carefully spoke the next bits. "I support the High Priestess in all of her endeavors, however. If she believes this is the step our people need to take to regain our place in the world then we must modernize."

Her wings stretched a bit before settling in a clear sign of quiet agitation. "Do you agree?"

kuropeco

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas