Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:40 am
"Once a space is claimed, I've been keeping track of it to prevent future conflict," said Silk, "But no, there's no deeding beyond that, so I suppose it is first-come first-serve."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:01 am
"I see; I'll be in touch about that should I claim a larger space. For now, the few extra rooms and, oh, where is my, uh, do I get an office?" Temperance glanced around Silk's. Hers would probably not be so neat. It also probably wouldn't have the vibe her previous rooms had unless she... decorated it. Effort.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:19 am
"A waiting room," said Silk, "an office, and a meeting room. One room set aside for minor medical concerns. One for major. Long-term care will have to take place offsite." She closed her eyes. "If you leave this room with the intent to see yourself to your office, the Court should guide you there."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:42 am
"Perfect. Thank you, Silk. I've probably taken up enough of your time, but, um, good luck with everything." She stood, feeling awkward and gangling, as usual. "I'm sure you have a lot to do, so I won't eat up more of your time."

shibrogane
fin?

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items