Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] How to kill two idiots with one stone (Shiloh & Silk) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:22 pm
"It was my plan to reject anyone tithed by him or by his tithes," said Silk, "If you would reach out to the other Nobles, that would be appreciated. I'll be sending a summons soon, once I've gotten a judge to agree to try him. Obviously Melany isn't suitable.... Do you have a thought, Noble Shiloh? Or you, Beel?"

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 pm
    Shiloh nodded, "That's a good idea."

Beel was ruminating too, though he was silent for the moment.

"Sonny has a good moral compass." Shiloh said quietly, "But they're young too, even if they are really gifted with magic. Mr. Noor's been missing for a while up until just recently, so I dunno..." He rolled his shoulders, "But, when we were checking on Pax, Sonny was the one that showed up. She said Renard was the one who had the vision about whatever Ezra was trying to accomplish. I dunno if that might make him bias." He looked at Silk, "I tried to scry the same vision—and it was pretty bad—but I think my emotions were really heightened too at the time. I mean, I don't think scrying can be used as evidence."

"I'd think not." Affirmed Beel.

"But still. I'm sure a lot of people are gonna be basing their claims on that." He tapped his fingers on the desk, "I can definitely try talking to other Nobles though, just to see what's up... but I guess that only really leaves..." Nobles discounting Ezra's tithes left... Temperance. Lady. Himself. Welp. Actually, Lady might count, she was traded around... and Temperance was tithed by Rabbit. And Algernon of course, but he doubted that he'd want to do that. Everyone else he hadn't seen in months. "Me and Algernon. I could talk to potential judges too if you want. I've been needing to see Sonny anyway, so..."

He blinked. "Are... they aware of all the charter changes?" Looks like it might be time for dinner party 2.0

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 am
"It would be the determination of the Judge that would decide whether a scry could be counted into evidence," Silk confirmed. "It is highly subjective; even if you feel calm, your preconceptions come with you. I erred in allowing any of you to scry at all, none of you were experienced enough for it."

She adjusted the hem of her coat.

"I'm sure they are," Silk said dryly. "Each of the Judges has access to the same information I do."

Melancholies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:56 pm
    Shiloh nodded, then balked as he back pedaled rapidly, "I-I wasn't trying to say they wouldn't know, just that—I mean, I didn't have access to the Court for a while, I didn't know if they had access before that or—"

Beel set a hand on Shiloh's arm, and then proceeded to cover his mouth with it. It was kind of like pushing a reset button. Shiloh still looked rather flustered, but he stopped the inopportune rambling.

"Have more faith." Was all the fetch said as he relinquished Shiloh control of himself again.

"A-Anyway." Shiloh huffed. "That... that makes sense though. The vision I was looking into at least was one that Sonny warned me about." He thought that had solid tangibility, but if he were to play the role of the defense... not that it was set in stone yet. "Either way, I'll make sure the truth comes to light."

Beel nodded approvingly.

"We don't wanna take up anymore of your time." He added suddenly, "I'm sure you're busy with everything else, but thanks for meeting with us." Shiloh dipped his head a little, Beel looked delighted that his lesson of respect were finally starting to hold some ground. "Unless you want me to look into any other stuff, I've asked everything I was thinking about."

"It's deeply appreciated, as always." Beel dipped his head in turn.

shibrogane

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:08 pm
"Of course," said Silk. "Be well, both of you."

Melancholies

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items