azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:04 pm
Nasir's hand was carefully curled around Wil's as he looked around. Since they had been able to warg again, he had suggested going over to the other side and checking things out. Trouble was bounding back and forth across their shoulders, though he did end up rolling around in the hoodie portion of Nasir's top.

"Never thought I'd ... want to be able to get back over here," he said in a soft voice, looking around the faded downtown area of other ashdown.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm
"Yeah.." Wil nodded and glanced around, "Never realized not being able to really warg would be so weird either."

It was like losing a sense and hard to explain unless you knew what it was like. He was glad it came back.

Bud keep peeking out from Wil's hoody pocket and once they had ended up on this side, looked increasingly like he wanted leave to explore.

"I don't know why I was expecting it to look any different but.." It seemed just the same, at least where they were right now.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm
"I missed it," admitted Nasir, "which is also ... weird to say. Like I feel better for being able to come over here again" He nudged against Wil's side, looking around to see if anything else was out of place or different.

So far it was mostly the same but then they weren't that far from the library yet and City Hall, what there was of it in this version, was still not visible.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:42 am
Bud squirmed more until he was wriggling from Wil's pocket, running down his leg and stretching when his small legs met the ground. He then began to snuffled around before moving ahead. The stronger the warg connection had gotten, the less Wil worried that Bud would run off.

"Yeah.." Wil agreed with Nasir, watching Bud snuffle off behind rubble and sticks of bushes. The trust was there that if Bud disappeared their connection was strong enough to never really be lost.

"Magic doesn't feel very different.." Wil's fingers waved in the air lightly as if he were testing a pool or something. He may not have used magic in a practical way very often but he was still sensitive to it.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:50 pm
Trouble was not that far behind Bud, jumping and gliding off of Nasir and looking for things to get himself into. He was chirping near constantly, as if talking at the ferret.

"It doesn't feel different but it ... feels good." Nasir's hands moved, those elaborate gestures of his, as a bit of sparkle swirled in the air above his hand. "It's weird too but I can feel Trouble better now after everything. Like I know where he is even without having my eyes on him."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:06 pm
"We must have really done a good thing then, right?" Wil said with that lazy smile of his. He squeezed their tangled hands.

The familiars seemed to be working their way to where the bigger buildings were and Wil was fine to follow their lead. Most of the important buildings were landmarks in the other world, he'd slowly learned, or special. Maybe this was no different..

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 pm
"I think so," Nasir replied, squeezing Wil's hand back. Trouble was content to follow Bud, though he sometimes skirted to the side and sniffed out things.

"Just hoping that we made things better for everyone. You know, not just us but for everyone that lives here too." He glanced around, as if he expected there to be some kind of strange being or creature that would make an appearance. Nasir had not really seen any, not since the ball last year, but he had hopes.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:13 pm
Wil, losing sight of the ferret, paused and concentrated on their link. In moments he was seeing through the ferret's eyes as he ran and snuffled over the ground. He occasionally looked to Trouble but then looked ahead and as they moved aorund a corner were treated to sight of the new Court.

Wil came back, "They found it.." He looked to Nasir.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:09 pm
Nasir blinked a bit, his steps stalling and head tilting. "Wasn't that- I mean- Isn't that town hall?" There was something different about it now, obviously, but he hadn't expected Court to be somewhere so easily found.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:34 am
"Yeah it is.. was.." Wil smiled a little, "I never came here on this side before."

He squeezed Nasir's hand, "Let's go check it out.."

The blonde wasn't much for hurrying but he did try and move to catch up with their animal partners. Bud had paused to root around in some dark, thick grass for anything interesting but was within sight of the Court.

The doors of the building opened and even from a distance it was clear that a fetch was leaving the doors, though seeing visitors it hurried away into the surrounding city streets.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash