Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
college life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

necromancerbarbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:57 pm
anybody else in the guild a college student? i'd love to meet some of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:30 pm
I'm not currently but I was! Just a few years ago. Although my program was a bit different than typical college courses because it was a set group of people in a separate building haha.

And my fiancee is currently in college for nursing =)  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

necromancerbarbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:48 pm
Funkyblueeyes
I'm not currently but I was! Just a few years ago. Although my program was a bit different than typical college courses because it was a set group of people in a separate building haha.

that's awesome! what type of nursing do they want to work in? my cousin is an er nurse in a major city and it's always really cool talking to her about work.

what did you study? did you end up getting your degree or did you decide to leave school?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:04 pm
I am a full time college student for Business Administration.
emotion_drool

_King Kitteh_

Business Kitten

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:08 pm
necromancerbarbie
Funkyblueeyes

that's awesome! what type of nursing do they want to work in? my cousin is an er nurse in a major city and it's always really cool talking to her about work.

what did you study? did you end up getting your degree or did you decide to leave school?

He's aiming for palliative nursing. He's halfway through the 4 year program.

I went into animation, it was a diploma rather than a degree so I only had to do 2 years. I work in it now =)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:51 am
Hey there emotion_kirakira Going into my sophomore classes in a couple of weeks~  

Ignesco

Dapper Prophet

5,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

necromancerbarbie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm
Funkyblueeyes
necromancerbarbie
Funkyblueeyes

I went into animation, it was a diploma rather than a degree so I only had to do 2 years. I work in it now =)

that's so cool, for both of you! what type of animation do you do?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:16 pm
necromancerbarbie
Funkyblueeyes
necromancerbarbie
Funkyblueeyes

that's so cool, for both of you! what type of animation do you do?

2d, kid's cartoons mostly, Right now I'm on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs the tv series.  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:50 pm
I was for 7 years.
Want to know what I learned?
The job market sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:06 pm
I'm majoring in Radio, Television & Film and ready to get out! Just one more semester.  

Starving Filmmaker

Mega Loiterer

7,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items