Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Vivian's Bedroom

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 pm
Vivian prefers her room to be nice and dark, you know, cuz she is a vampire! With a small, windowless bathroom and a small walk-in closet, Vivian feels like she was back home!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:02 pm

l Mood ➤: Still Wet l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Solomon l Item/s ➤: N/A

The rift opened in the middle of her room and she looked around. She was glad that she kept everything tidy, because if she didnt this would be very embarrassing. It wasn't too large, yet not too tiny, perfect for a person to live....but that was the thing...one person. Looking to the man, Vivian blushed and smiled. W-w-welcome to my home... She was hopping this was what he meant, because this was the only thing she considered home now. P-p-please make yourself at home! Vivian quickly escaped to the bathroom, only to return with a towel. Holding it out to him she smiled. Hehe here, your all soaked... Given so was she, but the vampire wanted to take care of him first.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:31 am
xX Yennefer Xx

♕''Without power knowledge is useless, so I've heard fortunately I've both ''♕

♕ Solomon Shirahata ♕ The Azure Scourge (Adramelech)♕

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕Before they left to her home,she asked a question he thought silly even comical would he stay. The man was already in,and out of one of his children lives it would not be fair to the unborn. Still there are many problems in the way of this,and he was about to step into the belly of the beast. His enemies home the man would have to control himself from taring the place apart to learn so much. Looking down at her he spoke with resolute strength'' Yes I will I said I would so I will'' feeling her hand grasp his own he let her lead the way. When they arrived the man looked around as if this would not do or stand and of course it could not. No lover of his own would live in such a...cramp area,but then again she was a vampire. '' Not much room I'll have to make her a well crafted coffin'' he thought as she spoke about making himself at home.

'' I suppose I will'' he said looking around the decor was not bad ,but it was defiantly fit for one person. '' How do you feel about a coffin? I could make one very comfortable for you,and if and when you're ready to live with me.Your home and your room will be akin to this I understand why it is small you're a vampire.'' Taking the tower that she gave him he took off his shirt,and began to dry himself off. His lean muscles could be seen the water had made his coco skin shine.''How do you purpose to take care of the children when they are born?'' as he spoke these words he lower his energy levels to that of a normal man. No one would pick up or notice he was here,and for good reason he may have to kill them if they did see him. When he was done drying himself off,he handed her a the towel if she wanted to dry off.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm excitement
Thoughts:'' in the belly of the beast hm''''
Company: Vivian
Abilities/Skills:
Solomon's Battle Theme - Counter Attack
Solomon's ''Boss''Theme - Fight To The Death
[Abilities]

1:Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 50 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

Ability 2:The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
For all his power he is not perfect far from it his body does have limits.
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Spell❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his attack power. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he

(Spell❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)

(Spell❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Spell❹) Apocalypse From The sky:Solomon shoots forth a beam of energy into the sky. Transforming the clouds to black,and large beams come crashing to the ground causing destruction where ever they land.Solomon can control where the beams can land. This move is good for causing mayhem,and for taking out a large group of foes at once.

(Spell❺) Properties of lightning: Channeling his energy with his hands to his fingers like the wizards of old. Solomon can shot forth his azure energy like a lightning like a wizard from all ten fingers. The ''lightning'' energy explode on contact.

(Spell❻) Mirror Dance:Using the vast powers of the azure point he can use that to create perfect clones of his foes. The thing that sets them apart is that their eyes are azure in color. The clones are perfect in every way to their counter parts. This move is good for diversions and also amusement.

Drawbacks: He can only create five of these clones,and they only last for eight post. They can be destroyed before than though.
(Spell❼) Portals: Solomon has the ability to create up to five portals for him to use. Using them it allows him to move about his targets in all directions,he can also send his own attacks through the portals for greater advantage. He can also use them to flee if need be.

Drawbacks: He can only keep them open for five post before they vanish needs to wait five more post to use them again.

(Spell ❽) Azure breath: Taking in a deep breath he exhales from his mouth a bluish cloud of smoke. If the target is hit they begin to hallucinate that effects are that of a strong drug effecting the mind and body. This ability comes from the long ago extinct Azure dragon a rare spell indeed.

Drawbacks: One can fight against the hallucinations and the effects of the spell if they're strong enough. The effects last for only three post.

(Spell❾)
Ability 3:Espionage
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world.
(Example 1Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example 2 Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)

Ability 4:The Ascension:
Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing those who look upon him. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored and increases to 450 in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:13 pm

The fact that the man re-ensured her made the vampire happy. The baby would grow up with a happy household! Leaning up and giving him a happy kiss, Vivian walked to her bed and sat on it. A coffin? Hehe I haven’t slept in one of those for so long... it’s altight though! I actually love my bed~ and the curtains are light cancelling~ Vivian patted the bed next to her for him so sit down. W-well.., this is my first child... so I’m not sure really how to raise a baby...

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:18 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕Taking the kiss in full a small smirk crossed his face his words had pleased her as he suspected. As she talked about her bed and curtains he looked over at both those things. Nodding approvingly the bed seem to suit her needs,well and so did the curtain no need to change anything yet.''When it is time for you to leave this place behind we shall take both those items with us,and anything else you desire'' he said emphasizing the word desire as he looked her up and down. When she patted the bed for her to sit down he did,so walking over to her bed sitting down comfortably. He put a hand over her own as,she spoke about being not knowing how to raise a baby. He could hear the unease in her voice''Fortunately for you that you have me I know a few things about raising a child'' the kitsune looked at her dead in the eyes as he spoke. His voice full of strength as it had a deep and cool edge to it's tone. He meant those words ,but could he? bad things are going to go down soon he had a friendf on the other side.

♕ They had plans for this place very soon...back to reality'' A queen cannot raise children on her own a kings hand must play a role and I shall'' he finished by kissing her deeply to make his point and seal the deal. Breaking the kiss after a long while he managed to smile ''Trust in me'' he whisper to her softly. After all he did raise Megumi and her sister some what even if it was a in and out job (disguised)he was their every step of the way.

OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm excitement
Thoughts:'' in the belly of the beast hm''''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]

1:Spiritual Effect: His body when he allows it he can send off waves of his spiritual energy. This effect calls to the dead of the restless spirits offering them souls of the living and a chance at salvation(no real salvation for them). Solomon only deals with ghost,ghouls,specters,phantoms, Lichs etc. Any that refuses to die and has left their mortal coil are at his beck and call. He rarely uses corpses as he finds them to be inferior fodder as a ghost could do many things.The energy that emits from his body does not give off a sinister atmosphere.No to those who can feel his spiritual energy one words comes to mind...pure. That is his secret how can he be seen as a scourge if his energy is pure even when mixed with a powerful demon? Because he is in perfect balance with his powers and those pertaining to his spirit.
Drawback
He can only send a horde of the these dead specters usually 20 to 50 of them lead by a powerful lich or something else of his choosing.The drawback is he can only summon three hordes in waves. One at a time and it takes him ten post to be able to do it again. If his low on energy he can summon ten specters to do his bidding. Didn't want him to able to spam it so i gave him a limit and a time limit to smooth things out a bit.

Ability 2:The Azure Point: Haven reached spiritual enlightenment in his younger years Solomon posses immense spiritual energy. This makes him a threat to everyone demon,angels,alive,undead etc. What is even more impressive is that he has infused that energy with that of an Arch-Demon. Instead of being corrupted by the ancient power he has made it his own creating the perfect blind of spiritual and demonic energy. This power is known as the Azure point a deep blue energy with a dark center. This energy allows him to go beyond the limits of his mortal body strength,defense,speed and durability are increased immensely. As far as energy projection goes he has conquered the ability to create energy based attacks and use them in many different ways.
He can channel that energy into points of his body like his fist for example striking with focused energy can be devastating to his opponent. He can make up to fifty perfect clones of himself ,well near perfect since each clone is half his strength. Though they be half his strength their is strength in numbers ,so do not take this ability too lightly because of the drawback.
Drawbacks
He runs off energy from his body that starts at 300% and lowers every time he uses this power. Depending on how much energy he uses the stronger it becomes. 10% = weak 15% = strong 20% = Stronger 25% = Very strong 35% = Strongest 50% = limit breaker. Limit breaker just means he broke his body limit in use of power. This means the attack will be very powerful but at the same time it damages his body greatly. He tires not to use too much energy seeing how it drains and can harm him. I will set up a energy counter for him when he fights and when his not. Another drawback is that he can have his energy drain if they have the ability to do ,so to a degree(100% energy drainage by foe) this doesn't mean energy drain attacks just flat line him ,but they can prove a problem.
(Spell❶) The flame like aura around his body covers him in azure ''flames'' increasing his attack power. Only last for Six post This doesn't mean he

(Spell❷) Using his vast energy he can create constructs form the energy itself to make barriers to block attacks or to attack with often with explosive results.)

(Spell❸) Shatter and Erupt: Solomon sends down a orb of azure energy the size of a beach ball into the earth,where it fallows the target and erupts. The power that is unleashed up heaves the ground in a massive display of sapphire light taring the ground asunder and sending forth pillars of azure like flames. Scaring the earth as it cut a blaze of destruction heading for the target.
(Spell❹) Apocalypse From The sky:Solomon shoots forth a beam of energy into the sky. Transforming the clouds to black,and large beams come crashing to the ground causing destruction where ever they land.Solomon can control where the beams can land. This move is good for causing mayhem,and for taking out a large group of foes at once.

(Spell❺) Properties of lightning: Channeling his energy with his hands to his fingers like the wizards of old. Solomon can shot forth his azure energy like a lightning like a wizard from all ten fingers. The ''lightning'' energy explode on contact.

(Spell❻) Mirror Dance:Using the vast powers of the azure point he can use that to create perfect clones of his foes. The thing that sets them apart is that their eyes are azure in color. The clones are perfect in every way to their counter parts. This move is good for diversions and also amusement.

Drawbacks: He can only create five of these clones,and they only last for eight post. They can be destroyed before than though.
(Spell❼) Portals: Solomon has the ability to create up to five portals for him to use. Using them it allows him to move about his targets in all directions,he can also send his own attacks through the portals for greater advantage. He can also use them to flee if need be.

Drawbacks: He can only keep them open for five post before they vanish needs to wait five more post to use them again.

(Spell ❽) Azure breath: Taking in a deep breath he exhales from his mouth a bluish cloud of smoke. If the target is hit they begin to hallucinate that effects are that of a strong drug effecting the mind and body. This ability comes from the long ago extinct Azure dragon a rare spell indeed.

Drawbacks: One can fight against the hallucinations and the effects of the spell if they're strong enough. The effects last for only three post.

(Spell❾)
Solomon has master the art of getting into places often seal away or shut off to the world.
(Example 1Light Step: Muffles the users steps so they can sneak about more easily again those with keen hearing the sounds can be heard but muffled. This spell last for five post and can be recast after five post in recharge time)
(Example 2 Shape-Shifting Master: Has long ago master the art of shape-shifting to the point that even his scent changes. This is good for going undercover and impersonating people,but of course he doesn't do it without studying his targets. This is not a spell but an ability just added it down here since it is apart of it.)

Despite the name he is still mortal but his power is vastly superior than before in this '''form''.Synchronizing mind,body soul,spiritual and demonic energy he becomes a force to be reckon with. His skin becomes the color of sapphire and his eyes become blue as blue as any jewel or any ocean entrancing those who look upon him. Every gold coloring start to glow giving him a other wordily looks even his tails become jet black ,but he tips glow a neon blue completing his other worldly look He only uses this form when he has to go face to face with powerful enemies that push him this far. His energy is restored and increases to 450 in this form,but can still be depleted by him using attacks.
Drawback
This form as you can see is a power up for so to speak hey all the great villains have one ...since the beginning of time. Anyway all though this form makes him powerful the side effects is he can only sustain it for eight of his post. Once his out of the form his energy is near depleted (40%). If you catch can some how battle him before he escapes to recover you might have a chance to kill him. Another drawback is that the energy to use the attacks cost more to use in this form even though his attacks are stronger his energy percentage does go up. (20 30 40 50 60 70 new energy usage in this form)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:36 pm

E-eh? Y-you have a child? Solomon had never mentioned the fact that he had children...at least not that she could remember. Did that mean there was another woman in his life? T-there....there isn't another woman in your life...I-is there? Vivian looked down at her lap, not really wanting to know the answer to her question. He was a king, and kings had concubines....could it be that he had some...? Or even worse...was Vivian one of them?!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:51 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ He looked at her in puzzlement when she seemed shocked about him having a child. Maybe she had forgotten? it was a simple mistake, but he had not forgotten as she was the one to offer him encouragement. When he had told her how he wanted to be there for his child but had to be in secret. She had laid down some positivity on I'm telling him that he was still a good father. Being there sometimes was better than being their not at all, and it made him smile remembering that conversation.'' yes, I do two, in fact, one it is a complicated relationship. but I make sure I'm there'' there was something more than shock on her face, he picked up on a hint of fear on her face. A smile hmp a hint of laughter? in his deep mature voice when she asked if there was another woman in his life. Putting a hand to her face gently to make sure she looked into his eyes'' You're the only woman I need'' he said both his posture and the look in his eyes would tell her more than words that he was telling the truth.

''Our child needs us and so here I am'' he said pulling his hand away to stroke her pale yet soft face. For a moment he looked her up and down alluringly with a small smirk on his face. It was a fleeting moment at best his attention was now to this place. He was here he could feel the old magic to this place ancient and powerful! Suddenly though his seven tails began to glow azure outlined by his aura. A nice warm heat began to generate from all seven tails as he moved them to wrap around her snuggly''All we need now is a fire place'' he commented.

OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Mood: Calm
Thoughts:''My heart is for you and you alone''''
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]

Drawback

Drawbacks

(Spell❾)

Drawback

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Something made an odd click like sound in the back of her mind... as if she suddenly remembered that the man had in fact mentioned a child.... but then again ALOT had happened in that same day. Though the vampire was fairly certain Solomon didn’t mention two children... did he? Vivian felt dumb for being so insecure, could you blame her though? Her first real relationship was moving so fast, and the man seemed to be more then Prince Charming, perfect like a god in fact! When he reassured her, the woman nodded with a smile, but said nothing. It wasn’t that she doubted him, she just didn’t have the words to express her gratitude.

Curling up to him as Solomon wrapped his tails around her, Vivian looked up to him. Do you want a boy, or a girl? she asked with a happy smile.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:18 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ When she smiled at him, he knew he had reassured putting an end to her fears. Feeling her curl up on him like a cat of sorts, he put his arm around her affectionately. Asking if he wanted a boy or a girl the Kitsune looked off to think. A son to rule his kingdom once he was no more or he'd make his own path. The man knew how it felt to have a daughter two to be exact. It wouldn't hurt to have more of them. After all, a queen could rule just as well as any king. ['' Either or would be nice but I rather hear your thoughts on the matter'' he asked. After all, she would be the one carrying their child or children around if they had twins. The kitsune was secretly hoping it was twins, but who knows if luck would favor him. '' What gender would you prefer for our child or children? Either way, I believe you'll make a great mother'' he said looking down at her. His silver eye's gazing into her blue orbs.
OCC: Sorry it is short

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]

Drawback

Drawbacks

(Spell❾)

Drawback

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:47 pm

What would Vivian like? She really had never thought about it... mainly because she had never thought she could have kids. Looking back, the vampire always helped out the young vampires... but they were both boys and girls.... so... . I want one of both~ she responded as she nuzzled her way against her lover.

The sound of chirping filled the room as the sun started to rise. Though, with her black curtains you would have never known. Oh my! It’s morning!! I need to perform the morning chores!

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

♕ At this point Solomon was rubbing her back gently as she spoke. '' I would like that myself it should be a interesting'' he said as his hand trailed down to her bottom. The kitsune was teasing her of course of something promising. The kitsune ears twitched when she spoke of chores almost forgetting,she was a humble maid. It sounded like something out of a legend a king falling in love with...a peasant. For him though he did not see her as a lower being of course in his eyes,she is a diamond like no other. Solomon had to have her all of her and nothing less,but that was happening slowly but surly. '' it seems we both have work to do my love I'll let you tend to your duties I will not hold you up. However.'' He finished his sentence with a passionate kiss one to take her nonexistent breath away. Vivian would be able to feel that burning passion when,he locked lips with her. Breaking the long kiss that felt longer than it should have he spoke these words with unmatched charm ''You have my heart you alone...never forget this.'' The tall Arch-demon/Spirit kitsune stood up slowly gazing down at her with a rare smile upon his face. He open up a rift right in the middle of her room waiting for her to speak before he was off.
OCC:

♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕

User Image

Energy Level 300%
Abilities/Skills:
[Abilities]

Drawback

Drawbacks

(Spell❾)

Drawback

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:52 pm

What really made the vampire happy, was that a man like Solomon could love a dead maid. He didnt even seem to care that she was nothing more then a service woman....and this meant so much to her. She noticed that the man had one more thing on his mind before they parted, and it actually wasn't words, it was a passionate kiss! Vivian placed her hands on Solomons chest as they kissed hard and when he pulled away, she felt like another eternity had passed. Every moment with him...was so special. Reading his lips carefully, Vivian could feel a blush on her face after he told her that she was his one and only. She honestly hoped it would be like that for ever.

Bowing lightly out of routine, the vampire smiled and blew her lover a kiss before walking to the door. Oh! Wait! Quickly going to her desk, she pulled out a key and handed it to him. Incase you need to come back in~ Have an amazing day my lord~ A small waves and the maid took her leave to start her chores.

-Exit-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items