Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Into the Woods ((Finley and Ashitaka))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:12 am
This is a log of a private RP done over discord. The teal is Nisshou H playing Finley. The black is AstoriaFallen playing Ashitaka.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:13 am
He was growing weary and even worse, frustrated. He hadn't heard a thing of the beast that had stolen his brother away. Not anytime recently anyway. Tail whipped behind him as he kicked a rock away with his front paw and eyes narrowed as he furled his brow in thought. Where should he look? Where there mountains near here at all? Clearly that's where it would take him right? It was a winged beast after all. Shaking his head he let out a growl and paced forward. He needed a distraction.

Finley was bored which could be a recipe for disaster on a bad day and a recipe for barely contained chaos on a good day. She picked her way through trees and boulders trying to decide the best way to occupy her time. She could badger the squirrels for a while, just until they started throwing things. But then, she had done that last Tuesday and she doubted they would laugh off the jokes as well a second time. She could go swimming but getting her gear back on was a task she didn't want to deal with today. She wondered if there were any humans camped nearby. She loved visiting the humans because they were always very intent on spoiling her for the evening and she could leave in the morning with a freshly brushed coat and a full belly. She hummed at the thought and set out in search of the strange two-legged species. On her way to their usual campground she crossed right in front of another of her kind and nearly jumped out of her skin. She refrained. This would be more fun than a human. She turned to him with a grin and a giggle before darting into the cover of the trees, still giggling. "Come find me~" She sang.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:14 am
Padding along he was suddenly aware he was no longer alone and he had to stare for a moment to ensure he wasn't seeing things. She seemed so light on her feet and her light blue hue was a bit mesmerizing. He had been wanting a distraction, why ignore what fate had just given to him. Allowing himself to clear his thoughts of anything else but learning more about this mare he followed after her, though at his own pace. He was curious more than anything and he moved through the leafy woodlands after the shimmering mare. "And what do I win if I do?" He called out with some light humor in his voice. She had shown up at just the right time it would seem. She was a perfect distraction for now, and who knows. Perhaps he'd make a new friend out of this.

Finley peeked out from behind a tree to smile sweetly at the stallion pleased that he had chosen to join her little game. "I don't know, sir, what do you want if you win?" She asked with a playful flick of her tail before darting off deeper into the trees. Honestly she considered the game enough of a reward. If he wanted something for catching her he'd have to pick something she was willing to give. It could be like a guessing game only Finley wouldn't know the right answer until she heard it.

Following her through the woods he let his mind wander. Was she from this area? Was he trespassing? He didn't think he was since she seemed friendly, not to mention flirtatious. It was welcoming to him given the company he had in the recent past. "Maybe a kiss from the pretty lady." He joked with a chuckle as he saw a glimpse of her disappear into the woods more.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:05 pm
"A kiss you say?" She called playfully from a hiding spot behind some large bushes. She smiled though he could not see it. This got more entertaining by the second. "I do not know sir, do you think a kiss is truly a fair price for this task?" Her fluffy tail swished behind her as she peered carefully out from her hiding spot to catch a glimpse of her hunter.

He had been jesting for the most part, though the thought was stuck on his mind now. "What do you think a fair price for my efforts would be if I am able to catch you?" He said with a hearty chuckle. He caught a quick gllimpse of her moving and turned to move that way. "May I ask for your name?" He was curious to know who he was hunting, so to speak  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 pm
"Oh I'm sure I wouldn't know, sir." She replied playfully. She could hear him moving closer and knew she'd have to dart away soon or put a hasty end to this chase. "It is up to the hunter to pick his prize, not the hunted. If you think a kiss is enough reward then a kiss it will be~" She giggled catching a good look at him as he drew nearer. Oh yes, a kiss would be quite a fine reward indeed. For him as well as for her but she wasn't ready to give up just yet. "My name? Perhaps that should be part of your reward?" She sang out as she slipped away from her current hiding place and further into the dense trees. She wouldn't get too far out of his reach, that would ruin their game.

She was pretty, he had to admit that. Though it wasn't just her looks that drew him near, it was her attitude; light and melodic. It was enchanting to say the least. Ears flicked slightly and red gaze danced as he followed after her. She was coy too, which was something he apparently needed in his life right now. A flirtacious mynx of the woods, his woodland nymph. "Well, my spirited nymph, perhaps I shall ask for both." He couldn't help the smile that caressed his typically stern features. Hearing movement he followed her deepr into the woods.

She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her, not that she tried especially hard to fight it back. A nymph he said. Yes she supposed that was a good word to describe her nature. "I believe we may have an arrangement, my hunter." She said ducking behind a large tree. "When you catch me, you shall have my name and then you shall have your kiss." She peeked out from around her tree to smile slyly at him. "But you do have to catch me first, and I dare say you'll have to try harder than you are if you want to win this game!" And with that she took off at a sprint into the trees dancing in and out of patches of sunlight and shade.

Her laughter was like music on the wind and he followed after her as swiftly as he could and he gave a small grin when she replied to his words. So it was a fair trade then, he could agree with that. He was honestly expecting a peck on the cheek if anything, he wasn't one of those types. "I will hold you to your word." He said with a throaty chuckle as he peeked around bush and tree for the blue nymph. Her blue body sparkled and danced in the rays of light that filtered through the forest. He could wait her out, he would trail her all day if needed. "Perhaps I like the chase more than the thought of catching you." He teased.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:14 pm
Finley burst out laughing and shook her head as she continued running. "If you don't catch me you'll never have your reward, though!" She called over her shoulder before taking a sharp turn into a circular grove of trees and hiding across the clearing. "Without that how will you know if I was real and not just a dream?" She took a second to glance out into the clearing for signs of her hunter. The chase was the game and the game was fun but any game that went on too long could grow dull. He had sounded like he was jesting and she didn't think she had to worry. Surely her hunter wasn't so stupid as to think she wouldn't eventually grow bored.

Of course he was going to catch her, but to make her think he might not was fun as well. However he didn't know how long she'd allow the chase to go on, so he wasn't going to wait too much longer. Watching her patterns as best he could she didn't really have much a set route of travel. "Perhaps I like the notion of living in a fantasy." Dashing into the shadows he stuck to the shade, hoping to catch her unawares and perhaps 'pounce' when she was focused on looking for him. He grew silent, not wanting to let her know she was now being stalked in a sense. He wanted to catch her, to see her up close and know she was in fact real. He had been a lone for a long time, so it was possible she was a figment of his mind.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:15 pm
She couldn’t spot him. She heard his voice but couldn’t tell where it was coming from. Finley frowned, this was the first time she’d actually lost track of him and she worried that she’d gone a little too fast. Here she’d been concerned about him ruining the chase by carrying on too long when she’d ruined it by getting too far ahead.
“Well if you truly want a fantasy I suppose I could leave everything to your imagination now.” She sang out stepping away from her cover. She needed to give him some clue to her whereabouts so that he could take up the chase again. She couldn’t hear anything beyond the sounds of the wind and bird song in the trees. Her tail swayed behind her as she dipped out of the grove and back onto the more path-like area she’d been on. If she’d lost him in the grove she figured she could catch his attention by moving out into the patches of sunlight. She moved a little slower than the racing she’d been doing earlier just to make sure he had a chance to see her before she looked for more cover.

He heard her words but didn't reply, he wanted her to think he was perhaps lost. He listened to her movment and peeked around a rather large tree and watched as she stepped into the light. SHe was facing away from him and he gave a sly grin and walked slowly towards a thicker group of trees and then smiled as he arrived around a bend, noticably closer to her now. He was easily close enough to run forward and grab her if he wanted, but he just stood and watched. "You are beautiful in the sunlight." He said watching her closely.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:06 am
Finley's long ears went straight up in surprise hearing how close his voice was now but she managed to keep from jumping. "Only in the sunlight?" She asked coyly sweeping her tail around her body gracefully and looking over her shoulder. She could see him now. It was what she had wanted but the game had changed now. He was much closer than she had thought to find him and it made her wonder if she'd ever actually lost him in the first place. He was close enough to end the game any second. "I must be losing my touch." She started moving away at a slow pace to see what he would do. Would he let her get away again? Would he end the game here and claim his reward? Would he simply follow and prolong the newfound tension? She really wasn't sure but it was a thrilling situation to be in.

He shook his head, "Not just in the sunlight, though the sun definitely allows you to shine a great deal more." He said warmly as he watched her curiously and moved closer towards her. Watching her step he moved with her, he didn't want her to get too far ahead and the chase begin all over again. "Do I have to pounce on you in order to catch you?" He teased making a small circle around her in the small space they had.  

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 am
“Well if that’s the case then it is a shame there isn’t much sunlight in the trees.” She said keeping a close watch on her hunter. He wasn’t moving quickly after her but he wasn’t letting her put any more distance between them either. More than that, he was starting to close the space and get into a better position to trap her. It seemed the hunt had come to an end. She was caught, or at least caught enough to suit her. “You only have to pounce if you really wish it, dear hunter.” She said bowing her head slightly. “I concede. I am caught. I believe I owe you a reward now.” Finley straightened up and smiled as she curled her tail elegantly around her legs.

Watching her watch him he smiled slyly. "I'm sure we can always find a nice sunny spot." He proposed, he bet she shone in the light. Giving a light chuckle he looked around and then back at her. "I'm afraid if I pounce I might mar you in some way. Not that I think you're delicate, you seem completely capable of handling your own....." He swallowed, "I can be a little rough is all." She did owe him a reward, he wondered if it would be just her name or a kiss as well. "What may I call you?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games