Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Remember The Boat Times (Ume Tsubaki and Nyasper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image User Image

HoneyTeaTree's Teepee | Fatal Irony's Teepee
This is a private RP between Nyasper and Ume Tsubaki. Please don't post unless you've been invited to do so.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:05 pm
"Mmm.... my head," came the mini's soft voice. She groaned as she attempted to lift herself up from.... from... Goodness, what was she laying on top of? Dirt? No... it was too soft for dirt, and the smell of the ocean was all her nose seemed to be able to take in. It was sand, but why was she laying out on a beach? Her yellow and red eyes slowly opened, her expression turning in to a wince as the bright light of the sun pierced her sensitive eyes. Nyasper took a minute to collect herself, too scared to shake her head since it seemed every joint and every muscle of her body ached and seemed to scream at her not to move.

She sighed as she looked about, taking in the tall pine trees and evergreens that stood beyond the grassy dunes that separated the forest from the ocean. It was so quiet.... there was the sound of waves and the soft woosh of the water moving up the beach before being pulled into the ocean's unending presence. The skies were overcast with flat, gray stratus clouds, making the rest of the world seem to lose its color. The weather was hardly ideal and it wasn't what she had been expecting from what she and her brother had heard of the land they were travelling to together. She had expected vibrant, lush, green fields, not the sight that greeted her at present. While she appreciated the smell of rain, Nyasper didn't think she would appreciate being rained on without some sort of shelter.... Shelter.... Where was shelter?

The white and blue mini shifted every so slowly to try and sit up just a little bit more; there was little sense in laying prone on a cold beach, especially since it seemed rain was on its way at any moment. If only her legs didn't ache.

She turned her head to look about, curious as to why she didn't hear her brother's voice, or really any of the voices of the other people on the ship she and her brother had been on. "Nyaonix? Nyaonix, where are you?" He wasn't the kind to play pranks, so where could he be? Her heart jumped once she realized she was very much alone and her eyes scanned the beach for any sort of hint; several large fragments of wood were sticking up haphazardly in the sand with smaller fragments washed up on the shore around her... Were those the remains of the boat?

There was little sense in losing her composure, and her usually controlled reign over her emotions was more needed now than any other time in her life. If only she could just move. There was no one around and calling out would be a waste of valuable energy... Where had Nyaonix washed ashore, was he alright? Would she even be able to find him? With hopelessness abounding, Nyasper let out a faint whimper, curling up to hide her face in the fluff of her curled tails.

Fatal Irony

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:59 pm
HoneyTeaTree

There was something magical about the way the rain simultaneous muted and enhanced the beauty of things around her. The life-giving moisture caused the greens to cry out a vibrant chorus, while many flowers that seemed dull in sunlight bloomed all the brighter after a rain. She was seeking one such thing, an iris. Beautiful on any occasion, the mare found them hauntingly lovely on a cloudy day.

It was with this purpose that the mare had taken to the skies. She considered her wings largely ornamental, preferring the feel of the shifting ground beneath her paws - besides finding flying a bit uncivilized. It messed her hair and eschewed her ornaments and for how carefully she cultivated her appearance flying was an issue. Yet, in search of beauty she was willing to risk an unseemly appearance.

She was having little luck but was enjoying the cool breeze anyway, a rare smile crossing her features. It faded suddenly as she swooped closer to the shore, the smell of saltwater taking over. She saw the debris and immediately tilted to begin a low flyover to look for survivors. She spotted movement and fluttered swiftly to the side of the miniature mare that seemed confused and injured.

"Don't move," she said with a voice both soft and commanding. She was quiet but her voice carried the weight of authority. "Let me check your injuries. Do you recall what happened?" Without waiting for permission she began examining the other mare, checking for broken bones and lacerations. "Did you hit your head; do you know?" She kept her expression carefully calm and neutral, offering a reassuring smile to the small mare. "I am Ume."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm
The mini mare had tried to comfort herself with thoughts of her brother and his well-being. He was out there, somewhere, and he had to be alright, he just had to be. Nyasper never considered herself a superstitious mare or one to simply put her faith into something blindly, there was a part of her that believed her older brother was truly okay, that she would know if something happened, even the worst case. Nyaonix was resilient, he was strong, not even a shipwreck would be able to claim him, of that she was positive.

Still, the beach she found herself lost and abandoned on was truly a desolate place with the carnage of the boat's form scattered in pieces on the pale sand. Nyasper was truly alone here and it was an odd and unwelcome feeling. Out of her and her brother, Nyasper had always been the more social of the two. She was emotionally intelligent, able to create bonds with others easily, and she kept herself composed and approachable. There was no one to talk to, no one to converse with to distract herself from the isolation that loomed around her. It was a fate she wouldn't wish upon anyone.

Although Nyasper had curled in on herself to try and keep herself warm, the cool ocean breeze and the already cool temperature of the day made it difficult. A slight shiver ran through her. She knew she needed to move, to find shelter away from the chilling breeze, but her muscles ached so terribly... moving seemed like an impossible task. The mini slowly opened her eyes, peeking out from the fluff of her tails, an odd sense of serenity taking over as she thought about her situation. It was unlikely anyone would find her... at least, it was unlikely anyone friendly would find her. She was weak and easy to prey upon. Though she had paws, there was nothing intimidating about her, nothing of which would deter a predatory creature from coming along and deciding to make the mare their meal for the next few days. Nyasper was resigned to whatever outcome happened to her. The mare hoped that whatever creature came along made her last few moments brief.

The sound of wings fluttering caught her ears and a small part of feared the worst, a large winged predator having spotted her from the skies above, and she almost dared not to look at whatever creature had descended upon her, but the small mare slowly turned her head to see the master of her fate. To her shock there was another mare standing there, beautiful, poised, and caring. It almost seemed too good to be true. It took a few moments for Nyasper to find her voice. While she was positive that the mare who had found her was asking her questions at a normal rate of speech, it seemed to her like they were being asked at a rapid fire pace, making her head swim as she tried to keep up.

"I was on a boat," she began tentatively, unsure of how precise her recollection of events was. There was a large gap in them, she remembered being on the boat, something was said about a storm, but that they weren't likely to hit its path, and then blackness... Nyasper allowed the mare to tend to her with little complaint, wincing and sucking in a few sharp breaths when Ume moved her or touched an area that was particularly sore. "I... do not recall what happened, there is a lapse in my memory, but I was with my brother... I didn't see him on the beach..." The mini did her best to keep her voice steady, gaze kept to the sand as she tried to offer the brilliantly winged mare what information she could. She needed to stay in control of her emotions. There was no reason to mourn, she reminded herself, Nyaonix was still out there. He was fine.

Nyasper looked up to catch the smile that Ume offered her and she couldn't help but smile back, even as drained as she felt. "You may call me Nyasper," she offered in turn. Even if she was stranded and without her brother, that was no reason to forget her manners. "Thank you, for tending to me. If there is anything I may do to repay you for your efforts, please allow me."

Fatal Irony

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas