Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[enrollment] Visne The Zombie (accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
User Image
Name: Visne
Danish for decay

Faction: Undead
Race: Zombie

Natural Ability:

Can detach limbs, control them, and then re-attach them at will.

Personality:

Visne is not all the way there, but what parts of that are there are happy, spunky, and always up for friendship and fun. She might be a fair bit ignorant, but ignorance is bliss, which is just how the zombie wants to live her now life. She looks on the bright side, considers everyone a friend, and will not question something if everyone else is doing it too. If everyone jumped off a bridge, Visne would jump too, screaming with joy the whole way down.

Bubbly:
Visne is a pretty happy person. Weather that's because she is oblivious to bad things, or because she is just one of those positive people, she is just overflowing with a bubbly and cheerful attitude.

Dim:
Visne tries, but when parts of one's brain are dislodged, eaten by maggots, or just in a state of decay, it can be hard to put two and two together. Tho to be honest, she was not exactly the brightest bulb when she was alive either.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

You know what sounds fun? Going to school! When the opportunity arose Visne was more than willing to attend Amityville Acadamy and did her best to make sure and snag a spot for herself in the school. Really what else is a zombie girl to do besides go to school and make friends, memories and experiences! Visne did forget that with school comes learning and passing classes tho...

FEAR Ability:

The Barrier (Support)
By concentrating their Fear, disciples of this technique can materialize their Fear into a physical shield or Barrier. In combat, damage is subtracted first from the Barrier then the protected's HP. This effect can be used to protect yourself OR another character.

Visne can remove one of her limbs and charge it with energy to repel or protect from an incoming attack.

Prom Participation:
Text color: #8DB600

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:16 pm
Hey there Micillia! Only thing pending approval I can spot is her FEAR attack!

Unfortunately, using items is a reaper only thing so her carrying around a bag of spare parts is a no-go as far FEAR attacks are concerned. An easy alternative is she can remove one of her limbs and charge it with energy to repel or protect from an incoming attack. (And with her natural ability, paired, re-attach the limb just fine after!)

Limb manipulation once it's removed would fall under a separate natural ability however so keep that in mind so you don't say..
Lose your head.

/BA DUM TIS
Micillia

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 pm
Hey!
First of all, thanks a lot for the crit! Im swimming in pretty unknown waters for TiH fear attack stuff and i really apreciate the help <3
And thanks for your patience, ive been too slooow on this stuff!
I did change her fear attack, to pretty much JUST what you suggested (i hope thats okay) but i was curious, would it be too much to have her able to say, pop out an eyeball, and use it to "scout" or "spy"? For RP reasons, not for battle. She will not fight without both eyes, she already has no hand-eye control

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:24 pm
Micillia

Ah sorry! I'll try to clear it up then I wasn't sure how much you already had down.

Racially, as an undead, if her limb falls off, she can reattach it, however, picking up any other limb and being to attach and use that would need a natural ability slot. I realize I was running under assumption you knew this @ her own limb when I was meaning limbs on a whole oTL

If you wanted her to be able to remove her limb and manipulate it however when separated... I would call in an admin for that as for a y1 that might be OP. Personally I don't see a problem with it provided it has a limited range, (like of 30ft or so). Because on a whole, if you removed something, to have her be able to 'use it' say, a block away at year 1 would be very OP.

So for her spying with the eye, I think that would be cool, but again, it would need basically a 'baby' range. Like the 30ft or in her line of sight (maxing at 50ft or something). Again, just as for a y1 we want to keep abilities fairly 'fresh' with the potential to grow and expand upon them as the student grows themselves.

FEAR attack looks A+ tho no issues there.

Micillia

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:23 am
iStoleYurVamps

Okay so none of that then, but what I've got for now is okay? Thanks again for your time, maybe she will be able to get scouting eyeballs when she's older razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Halloween certing thread

- Horseman certing thread

- Hunter certing thread

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

Micillia

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas