Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Town
Go Go Gamer! Arcade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Penny picked up her articles of clothing blushing madly, lost in thought, She felt quite vulnerable. "Ice cream?" The vixen looked up at the male. She couldn't help but smile. The fact that he would do little things to make her happy despite the fact that he himself wasn't fond of it. She also wasn't going to put his idea to waste. "Ice cream sounds great" she nodded happily.

Penny felt his hand on hers once more as he pulled her gently onto his lap. It felt nice although her shyness was getting in the way of looking up at him. He was giving her his gift to her. The vixen awed at the beautiful jewel. The ruby red glowing even in the dark game they were in. She touched it gingerly, "Safe and strong..." she repeated after him. Penny looked up at him blushing slightly before embracing him. "Thanks...It's beautiful... I promise I'll cherish it..." as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him one more passionate kiss.

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: A little Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:23 am

Mood ➤: Interested l Location ➤: An...Arcade? l Company ➤: Penny l Item/s ➤: Necklace l Wings ➤: Invisible

I-I'm glad you like it! Mithos replied with a small hint of shyness in his tone. When Penny embraced him once more and gave him a kiss, he happily responded with a passionate kiss back. Her touch, her smile, and defiantly her kisses made his heart skip a beat. It was so new and weird to him.

Breaking from their kiss, Mithos gave her a smile and helped her back off his lap. Finish getting dressed and we will get some ice cream~ I gotta get dressed myself... Mithos looked around for his clothes.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:02 am

The Kitsune smiled as she heard a tad bit of shyness on his voice. It was comforting to know she wasn't the only one. She reluctantly had to get off her lap. She was quick to put on her clothes as she stepped out of the game keeping an eye out for anyone coming by. As she took a step forward she realized she was a tad bit sore. The kitsune blushed as she placed her hand over her hand. She wasn't entirely sure what exactly it was that she had done... but definitely had gone all out. She took a deep breath as she gathered herself. There was no way she was going to let anyone know she was sore. She simply hoped it wouldn't be something that would be normal. Her cheeks got pink. Are you serious Penny? Are you already thinking of seconds? She checked in on Mithos. "Are you ready to go Handsome?" She giggled. As she took his hand and began heading towards the ice cream parlor.

Exit With MIthos

Location, Location, Location: Exploring the Town
Person I'm with: Mithos
How I'm feeling: A little Excited
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:46 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 am
Lein Andrew

"bang bang bang" The young boy said softly as he was playing a arcade shooting game, why couldn't he be this good with a firearm in real life as he was in this game, it almost seemed too easy. Headshot continued to ring out from the machine before he got hit by a stray bullet. "....cheater" He said softly putting the gun in the holster. He moved onto a racing game, again, if he had the skills he had game wise in real life, he would have it made. He was surprised at how well he was doing, staying in second place didnt bother him, the first place car was a filthy cheater anyway.  
Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff