Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[GAMES] Charmian

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
nessy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-100)

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 am
The One Genre to Rule Them All
Character Name: Charmian
Result: 12 - Nothing but Hay

This was...a game? Of all the ones that existed in the pavilion area it seemed the simplest. She wanted to suggest outright that if they really wanted to find a ring in a bale of hay the simplest thing to do was to just tear the whole thing apart. She could have done it just by sticking her whole arm into the bale and growing vines.

Hands on her hips she did suggest just this thing to the agreement of Sludge and the vehemence of the gnomes. They stopped arguing with the distraught male just to turn that tiny anger on her. There was a lot of gesturing, pointing, rule-citing, and eventually it gave her a headache.

"FINE! I'll just look the normal way." Hooves imprinted the ground with the force of her stomp as she shoved her hand into the bale. Fishing around for a minute gained her nothing but more hay and she sighed. "I'm sorry." It was an apology to Sludge only. "I'll come back later..."  
nessy rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 am
SAVE THE FEAST!
Color Bonus: ORANGE - You may add 1 to any of the remaining 2 dice rolls.
Column: 2
Row: 2
Result: HIT

"So I need to scare the birds off but I have to make it seem like I'm dancing?" Was this really some kind of game? Mia was not necessarily opposed to making a good impression by helping out with the difficulties of a large event in Amity but this was just a little ridiculous.

But, really, that was the theme of their lives wasn't it? The completely ridiculous. "Fearling," she crooned at him, "let me show you how this is done." Any of his tips on how to burn up the dance floor were completely unnecessary and she was going to show him how it was done!

Pirouetting onto the floor she executed a death-drop on top of a pigeon so that it yelled in outrage and began to try to free itself. "Ah, don't run yet, dance partner!" Snagging the avian by the arm she twirled, whirled, and chucked it full-on out of a window.

"And that's how you clear a dance floor!"  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:40 am
-- Ticket Claimed for 08-23 --  
nessy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:11 pm
Result: 50-75: You find a wooden stick. ("Thats a magic wand, and it belongs to a wizard-" "WRONG. STORY" ).

How is she back here? No, seriously, why is she back here?! Charmi isn't used to having a soft spot for creeple that she's not actively wooing and she's definitely not about to woo Sludge. But the gnomes are being so nasty, and the problem is so stupid that she can't help but want to solve it. Really what she wants to do is just sunder that bale of hay entirely but it is Not Going To Happen.

So she's doing the next best thing, shoving her arm back in, and coming out with a...wand.

"Useless." She mutters.  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

nessy rolled 1 100-sided dice: 97 Total: 97 (1-100)

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:22 pm
Result: You found the ring! "The one ring to rule them-" "I SWEAR TO JACK" They start to argue. Sludge gives you a golden dragon coin in exchange for the ring.

"Okay this is going to be the last time." She very patiently explains this to Sludge before shoving her arm deep into the bale of hay. The gnomes can argue all they ******** want but Charmi is frustrated and it is now that frustration that is going to win out.

A deep breath is exhaled and with that exhale comes vines. Many, many vines. They start small at first where they grow out of the flesh of her arm and then spread through the hay. One wand, then two, then three, then four. Soon the bale is held together only by those vines and the gnomes are very not happy with her actions.

"You act like I care!" She snapped, shuddering as she allowed every vine that was not in contact with metal to detach from her skin. Almost immediately they began to wither, becoming part of the now-deconstructed bale of hay. What vine was left she pulled very gently back into herself until a shining gold ring was left lying in her palm.

Immediately the idiot midgets were clamoring about how she had found the ring but ruined their game. Giving the ring to Sludge she picked one up and kicked it. Hard.  
nessy rolled 6 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2, 2, 2, 1 Total: 11 (6-24)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:34 pm
WHACK A WALKER
Result: 4/6 HIT

After the debacle with the bale of hay (and kicking a gnome so hard she almost knocked the tent over) the fawn satyr thought that maybe she could find a better way to let out her frustration. So she stormed in all of her floral finery over to the Whack A Walker game.

She'd personally never thought much about her reflexes. On the dance floor she could move like nobody's business but how could that possibly translate into hitting things? Mia was actually rather shocked at her display of violence and temper; she knew the tendencies were there but to so openly indulge in them was...new.

Grasping the mallet in both of her slight hands she waited for the signal and began to whack as heads popped up. The first one was a solid hit and had her crying out with delight, missing the second one. Focus narrowed down after that and four of her six hits landed solidly.

Unsurprisingly she no longer felt like committing gnomicide after all that physical exertion. "Maybe I ought to go find Merry..."  

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces