Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Soteria - Restricted Area
Guardian's Cove

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 am
Guardian's Cove: A Cove accessible only to those who show promise and have the strength to be a guardian.The Cove's seawater acts as hot spring with incredible healing properties, the healing is so strong that some think it can bring people back to life. Healing persists four hours post-bath.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:48 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Astonished/Determined.

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί Spirit of the Guardian

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰► Nothing

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►To anyone stalking I wrote this on my phone, and while "enjoying" family time and eating dinner so get off my back scream Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed wink

The quietness of the cove was destroyed with a gigantic boom that surprisingly didn't have any destructive properties, after the boom a rift opened and out came Rohnin who quickly collapse while breathing heavily. The teleportation spell wasn't his own and using it sapped so much energy that it took him fifteen minutes to get to his feet. "What is this place? It feels like home, but it doesn't look anything like it..." As Rohnin looked around in astonishment it dawned on him, this place was meant for the chosen, the ones tasked with protecting the earth. So many people have been denied entry, why him? why now? "I don't understand...What am I doing here? I wiped out my people...I killed my friends, family, and elders. How can I be chosen?" Rohnin asked the questions out loud hoping someone would give him the answers he desired. Rohnin waited and nothing happened. "This was probably a mistake, the spell should've sent me to the village..." Before Rohnin could exit the cove, a door appeared from thin air. followed by a voice. "Rohnin, go in and you'll find the answers you seek. Fulfil your destiny as the guardian and take the earth back to the humans." The black haired mage looked around in panic when he heard the voice, but he could see nothing, a few seconds later he calmed down and took a deep breath. "I thought after my atrocious acts, our purpose got lost...It would seem that what I did was the right thing...For some reason, I feel worse knowing it...It would seem I still have a duty to fulfil, and I'll accept..." "Rohnin Guardian of earth walk into the chamber of time, and train, train till the armour accepts you, then..." Rohnin opened the door before the Guardian could finish and walked in. "I won't be following the justice you taught us, I'll follow my own justice. Absolute justice." With that Rohnin closed the door behind him and destroyed it, this way he'll know it's the right time to leave.
=Exit=
=Trapped=

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➀: Calm down...a bit l Location ➀: ??? l Company ➀: Rohnin? l Item/s ➀: N/A
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

Straightened up his posture when he felt a slap on the back, he squinted his eyes in bewilderment by the peck on the cheek. "You have been staying here for too long." He commented. Speaking of too long he thinks he has been here long enough and has began to calm down about his first date. Now he just has to get to his date, fast. Kazi without questioning took a step back and let Rohnin do his magic. He stared at the other male in shock where Rohnin was standing was replaced with a man in armor, 'Iz it mean or has man become taller.' whatever the librarian doing sounded severely painful. He furrowed his brows when he was informed that he wasn't able to create a gateway to the school so what is he creating a gateway too...? He glanced at the small rip before he carried Rohnin by placing the other man's arm over his shoulder as a support. He entered the small portal with the armoured man.

Kazi looked around his surroundings, he knew this certainly wasn't Videl Academy. So he approach one of the pools then simply pushed the armoured man in, he had no idea what significant that would do.

β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Opening a rift to another dimension really took its toll on Rohnin, he was feeling lightheaded and extremely fatigued. But he knew he would be ok thanks to the capable hands of Kazi who had enough strength to drop him into the cove's sea water. Rohnin turned on his back and slowly started drifting away from the shore to the center of the water trapped between the two pieces of land. Rohnin kept staring at the sky for a few minutes thinking about what happened eight months ago, wondering if his choice of words were correct. Did he really have to act and actually be the sentry? He wasn't entirely convinced, he wanted revenge but if he truly wanted justice then he should put his emotions to the side and think as someone with no personal interest in matters. Rohnin lifted his armored hand from the water and began to stare at it watching the droplets go down from his fingertips back into the vast sea made him remember the locked up memories of his people.

Rohnin smiled softly under his mask while taking a deep breath. "Sorry for taking so long Kazimir, I was lost in my own memory. This place used to be my home." The water underneath Rohnin split into two allowing the man to stand on his two feet and walking towards the shore. It looked like the water simply responded to his desire to walk. "You have no idea how lucky I am for you being here. Thank you. Let's not keep your special lady waiting. Gateway: England, Videl Academy." With a snap of his fingers, a portal next to Kazimir appeared showing him the door to his room. "Take this." Rohnin quickly tossed something for Kazimir to catch, before turning around and staring out into the sea, he needed some time alone to think. "My people used to gift this as a sign of love and commitment"

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Energized

ℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–Ί Kazi

ℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►None

π”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ►

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:40 am

Mood ➀: Calm down...a bit l Location ➀: ??? l Company ➀: Rohnin? l Item/s ➀: Golden South Sea Pearl

'Vait...isn't he supposed to be sinking...?' He stared at the metal man floating in the water, this is why he doesn't mess with bad jojo or magic there is no science or intellectual knowledge behind it! The music teacher tilted his head when the man did nothing but float for a few minutes. How he wished he ha a wristwatch, he looked up when Rohnin spoke up again. Home? He looked at his surroundings, where is everyone?

The Mage reminded him of Moses from Book of Exodus when he split the water into two. He slightly jumped in surprised when a portal formed next to him, before he could say his farewell he stopped something shiny heading towards him he caught it effortless and examined the object. A gift of love and commitment, "Like a wedding ring. Thank you." He said. He looked back at the portal, before he walked through it, "Take care, Armoured Man." He bid Rohnin farewell for now and then he was gone.
+Exits+

"Throw me to the wolves
And I'll returning leading the
pack"

Theme - Dark Choral Music - The Ashes Will Be Woken

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:57 pm
User Image
User Image

"I've done everything I wanted to do, Now I can finally relax and enjoy life."

β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Love?.βœͺℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊCecileβœͺℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Nothingβœͺπ”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%βœͺ𝔒𝔒ℭ►

The journey didn't seem like one, a moment they were being wrapped in water then they were simply not. But wait they were no longer at the lake. No this was different, They were in a cove. The water was warm, it had a pleasant scent that was different to each person, and it was filtered despite being connected to the open sea. Rohnin instantly felt rejuvenated and full of energy as his smile grew wider. "This used to be my home, and this used to be the cove of our heroes. We don't know why, but the waters in this place have incredible power, powers that revived people who recently lost their lives. It even had powers to cure disabilities." Rohnin might seem selfish keep something so powerful from the world, but he was scared. He was scared malicious people would abuse it. "I really do want to see you smile, I know we just met...But I feel like I know you. You're the type of person who always tries to help everyone, I think it's about time someone else helped you with something." The water was clear and Rohnin can every inch of her nude body but didn't seem to be reacting in his usual perverted self. Instead, he was looking at her with something he hasn't really shown for almost eight hundred years. Was finally falling for someone again? The last time he fell in love he ended up being forced to kill her, but he knew this wouldn't happen here.

β‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Žβ‰Ž

"Often times I wonder...Whats the type and color...Hmm? Oh thats for you to find out"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:01 am
User Image

Mood ➀: ??? l Location ➀: Cove of Heroes l Company ➀: Rohnin l Item/s ➀: N/A l State ➀: Visible

Cecile had her eyes tightly shut until she heard Rohnin's voice, she opened her one eye then immediately both. Her turquoise eyes took in her surroundings, the man's words almost came as a blur to her as she didn't managed to take in the key words. Though she did manage to catch is his last statement, "Well you are right about that." she never asked for a reward after her assistance, she naturally just does it out of the kindness of her heart.

She felt...weird but strangely familiar, brushing it off the feeling she was thinking in the mood for some clothes. She snapped her fingers, nothing happened 'I didn't concentrate enough?' she snapped, still nothing. She stared at her hands and notice her skin were more radiant than usual. At the moment of silence she froze, she heard something she would never hear again. She shakily placed her hand on her chest...her heart was beating again. Cecile felt warm tears come out of the dark and streamed down her tinted red cheeks. "T-t-thank you..." her voice trembled, "T-thank you...Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she threw her arms around Rohnin pulling him into a warm embrace, she pressed her face against his chest as she let the tears flow. Her heart was beating again, she felt reborn, like life gave her a second chance, she felt that warmth she yearned for, she was human again...
Cecile stared up at him, she felt something she shared with Luke...

She remembered she can't fly anymore to land a perfect mark, and his height didn't help either. She carefully placed her hands on his shoulders, then jumped. Her pink lips gently pressed against the corner of his lips, she landed with a huff. "I missed." she accidentally said out loud. As she tried to wipe the tears away with a smile.

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Theme: Dollhouse ~ Melanie Martinez

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Loveβœͺℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊCecileβœͺℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Nothingβœͺπ”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%βœͺ𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin looked down at her when she started sobbing against his chest, he smiled and held her head closer. This was obviously a shock to her and would make anyone in her situation break down. He opted to comment or tell her that the effects were temporary, he didn't feel the need to he thought he could always bring her back here if she wanted or better yet bring her some to drink. She was definitely the one for him, he really fell in love there's no denying that now. "Cecile I think I..." Rohnin all of a sudden felt soft lips touch the corner of his lips and froze while blushing. That was unexpected...But he had no complaints.

Rohnin smiled softly and picked Cecile up by her waist and planted a soft one on her lips. "I guess you did..." He then gently let her down as one of the water elementals from before reappeared. carrying Rohnin's multiple robes. He dropped them next to him and nuzzled against Cecile's cheeks before disappearing into the water. "I think they like you, they haven't been that friendly to any in a very long time." Rohnin grabbed Cecile's hand and pulled her to the beach and out of the water. He then gave her his large navy robe so she can cover up, he loved the view but she was alive now and would prob get cold soon. "Where do you want to go, I can take us anywhere you want. Just say the word, Are you hungry?"

"Often times I wonder...Whats the type and color...Hmm? Oh thats for you to find out"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:16 am
User Image

Mood ➀: ??? l Location ➀: Cove of Heroes l Company ➀: Rohnin l Item/s ➀: N/A l State ➀: Visible

Cecile was surprised when she felt her feet left the ground and felt a pair of lips against hers. Her cheeks dusted a shade of pink and a genuine smile grace her face. She looked in awe when a magically water being appeared out of nowhere was holding robes when one the looked familiar, she giggled when the being snuggled against her cheeks. "Really?! They looked friendly to me back at the lake." she remarked.

When Cecile was pulled out of the water, she stared at the oversized navy robe. She looked at the robe, up at Rohnin, down at the robe then up at Rohnin. She held her bosoms, "I can't stay like this~?" she gave him a certain smile with her eyes grown wide and her turquoise shining bright like they were filled with life. That's when she felt the cold air against bare skin which cause some things to stick up. She quickly retreated to the navy blue robe, she let out a whimper sound as she was struggling to find the neck hole on the big thing until. She popped her head out, her face was flushed not because not because she was wearing Rohnin's robe but the smell was...strange. It smelt like she placed the sleeve against her nose, it smelled woody yet sweet. She began to sniff it like she was gong to go high or like she was one of those creepy stalkers that steal their victims undergarment and just sniff them. She was snapped out of her foggy mind by Rohnin voice, "Like a date?" she jumped to confusion, "I could go somewhere to eat as log as that place doesn't serve dessert." she flipped her bob haircut, "Cause I'm the Queen of Desserts." She boasted.

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:37 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Loveβœͺℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊCecileβœͺℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Nothingβœͺπ”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%βœͺ𝔒𝔒ℭ►

Rohnin who had his back turned against her started putting on his other clothes, his bluish robe, and his white lighter robe. After putting his clothes back on he turned to look at Cecile who looked to be struggling. He smiled and started to question whether or not to help her out. She looked too cute struggling under his robe, so why not let her struggle a bit more. "Be careful the fumes from what I smoke aren't for everyone, it might smell nice. but it's stronger than what others have." Rohnin smile got wider as he closed his eyes at the mention of it being a date. "I guess it is like a date! Look at us? going on dates like we're teens." Rohnin placed a hand on his chin as he shifted his gaze to the sky. "Hmmm...So no desserts...The steakhouse? No...Too expensive, and a bit overrated. Ooo I know, why don't we go for some sushi? There's a new Kaiten Sushi place that just opened like a week ago. I think if we leave now we'll be able to get some seats!"

Rohnin then snapped his finger as a small amount of water from the cove got absorbed into his fingers, he then walked over to Cecile and held her shoulders as he started rubbing them giving her a bit of heat. "Are you ready to leave? Maybe we can get you a change of clothes after...But first, we have to fill our bellies with some delicious Sushi!"

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image

Cecile made a kissy face, "What are you talking about, I mean...we are still young." she commented. The gh- the human listened to the mage's suggestion of a food restaurant, "Ohh~ Sushi, that sounds okay too me. I don't remember the last time I had that." She scratched the back of the head trying to rack some of her memories. "I remember one thing though...Use hands, not chopsticks." she smiled wearily at a certain memory when she used the wrong, eating equipment?

Cecile slightly flinched away from Rohnin thinking that his hands were cold but she was wrong. She let out a sigh of sweet of relief as she closed her eyes, she held his both of his wrist. "Ahh~ That feels so good." she moved his hands to her cheeks. If only he can give her this kind of heat through the rest of her body. With that mind-set her hand unconsciously guide his hand towards her chest, just when his hands were half an inch landing on her 'treasure chest' Cecile hugged his arms. "Yes, I'm ready. Your lucky I don't mind going out like this." She thought of a way to make herself more presentable with just an oversized robe without tainting it. Guess she has an idea, but she has to wait until they get back to...Earth?
"Time for Sushi~!"
This was going to be a long night.
+Exits when Rohnin Exits+

The memories...
Memories stay forever.~"

Out.Of.Chains:

Rush And Crush

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:52 am
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔑►Loveβœͺℭ𝔬π”ͺπ”­π”žπ”«π”Άβ–ΊCecileβœͺℑ𝔱𝔒π”ͺ𝔰►Nothingβœͺπ”ˆπ”«π”’π”―π”€π”Άβ–Ίγ€γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€“γ€‘100%βœͺ𝔒𝔒ℭ►Just an exit post I'll post first in the sushi place.

"Homeward: London." As soon as the words were spoken sand wrapped around for a second and then they were no longer on the island.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Soteria - Restricted Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out