Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The Dream of the Real World (Reserved for Mini)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:48 am
What are they doing?
Why are they doing this to us?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was just walking home from work one night, enjoying my peaceful walk late at night since it was the only time I had to myself when 'it' happened. I was ambushed by some guys in black but I had no trouble fighting them until one stuck me with some needle. I was done in seconds and no idea where I was anymore. By the time I was awake, 'they' were carting me off down a long hallway with me strapped to this cold, hard metal table. I tried to speak but they had stuck a rag in my mouth so I only managed a few angry muffled shouts. What they did next...forever changed me.

When they finally stopped, I was in some room with bright lights all pointed down at me and the sounds of many machines beeping around me. My head was restricted to only a few glances around the room so I had no idea what was going on around me until one of 'them' appeared in my vision. They began to talk about starting the experiment and several things about monitoring my pulse and vitals. The lab coat in my vision produced a long, thick needle, causing my eyes to widen as adrenaline shot through my system in a panic. I heard a machine begin to beep louder but I could only focus as the need began to slowly lower to my chest. I couldn't watch it but I felt at the cold metal touched my skin then the pain as it slowly penetrated my skin, injecting the liquid that changed all the rules.

I began to scream, muffled by the gag that was in my mouth. The screams grew louder from me as a sudden feeling washed through me, burning my veins from the insides like molten fire. I thrashed around on the table as I tried to soothe the fire to no avail. I continued screaming and thrashing, tears forming in my eyes as the pain grew too much, the bliss of unconsciousness finally taking me over.

Not long after Max passed out, the doctors took a few more readings of his body before agreeing it had been a success so far. They quickly began to transport him to one of the experiment's living quarters. He was laid on one of the two beds as the doctors let him rest in his locked room.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:16 pm
music_is_life1996

What I have failed to see, is now so obvious.
My eyes have been forced open, and now I am trapped.
Trapped in a reality not my own.

Megan Knoll

Image soon to come

The first thing I remember is the cold metal beneath my bare back, defiantly not my comfortable bed back home. I really dont remember how I got here or what happened between when I went to bed last night and when I woke in this cold world. I am still trying to figure out what is going on
I am faced with a problem, surrounded by scientists, and a face that is not my own.

Meg shifted unceasingly as she attempted to get up from the cold table, she had only been there a few minutes before something came in and began to take notes on a pad of paper. It was followed by another creature.

"how are we today miss Mil'Vallir?" The second creature asked, it sounded like english but had an odd sound to it. almost as if it was spoken though a voicebox, his mouth also did not move to accompany the words.

Meg glowered " Mav ot otut leza zaot le mav otza! le Meg!" in her attempt to tell them her real name, the scientist smiled.Her frustration was visible as she struggled in her bonds.

"Let the record show that even by day 37, the subject still retains original consciousness's language with no sign of change. Telepathic abilities still blocked by an unknown source, probably due to the state of mind. Continuing treatment to unlock." the creature with the clipboard wrote everything down and then stowed the clipboard. It then lifted something that looked similar to a crown and placed it on her head. Meg struggled attempting to prevent him from putting it on. She knew what was coming, and it terrified her.

"Utot mav!!" She cried just before he forced something into her mouth and latched it to the crown. Tears began to swell in her eyes, clamping her eyes shut as the electricity began to run through the crown. This was almost a daily 'treatment' for her, today was no different. She screamed and thrashed for what seemed like an hour before they turned it off. She had tried to reach out with her so called telepathy hoping it would make them stop, but she couldnt tell if it had worked. Meg whimpered as they put the equipment away they wrote down some notes on the clipboard and waved for the lab techs to wheel her away. they were nodding as if in agreement to the test being successful. They carted her off and brought her to her living quarters, making her stand and moved her to the bed. They locked her door and left her as she stared at the wall. Her large cat like ears twitched sensing someone new was there.

"Kanzale?" she said her mind throbbing as she spoke hopping to call out to anyone that could hear her.

( the picture is coming, but i thought it would share my first post before i finish the picture.)  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 pm
Milinkre

What are they doing?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

Maximus was asleep on the other cot of the living quarters, still weak from the experiment from earlier. He began to slowly stir, groaning softly as the grogginess from the drugs and the pain of the injection left him uneasy. He slowly sat up in his bed and blinked awake, rubbing the spot on his neck where the injections had been when he noticed another person in his room.
He gasped at the foreign...creature in front of his and stood up quickly.
"Hey! Who are you and what a-..." This burst of energy soon died due to the gorgginess and he fell on the bed again, gasping in pain as he tried to ride the wave of dizziness past.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:50 pm
music_is_life1996

Megan Knoll

Image soon to come

Meg jumped around, stumbling on her strange raptor like legs. While she had been in her current situation for a month she still did not have the hang of walking. Her tail wrapped around her leg, something it did frequently, acting almost like it had a mind of its own.
"Zamav otkan ut?" She asked, then grumbled to herself, frustrated at the inablity to speak english anymore. Her eyes widened at his sudden movement and as he fell back onto his bed she tried to make a step toward him. She staggered slightly and leaned back against the door. Carefully she used the wall to get to her cot, uppon arrival to the sad piece of cloth and metal, she settled onto its surface. She looked him over, he looked human, but he smelled funny to her.
Well, everything smelt funny to her now. Once she settled on her bed she pulled out a pad of paper that she had been scribbling on, and slowly wrote in messy writing. 'Are you ok?' The handwriting was messy but readable. It was hard for her to write with only 3 fingers, but the made a great deal of progress in the past month.
She looked him over, she had a high pain tolorance, moreso than when she was human. She could only guess at how much pain he was.

((Im sorry about that, I have been trying to get the picture thing working but I cant seem to figure it out. TnT))  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:25 pm
Milinkre

What are they doing?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

{OOC:Oh it's totally cool! I know the PM so I have an idea of what you look like.}

Maximus was panting hard, his forehead beading with sweat as he realized that the...other occupant of the room attempted to communicate. He just gave...her? It did seem to have...breasts and soft features so he guessed it was a female. 'She' then wrote something down and he read the writing,
thinking it was like trying to communicate with a 5 year old who was playing make pretend. "Short answer, the furthest point from okay."

He grunted softly as he began to sit up, visibly paling at the effort it took for such a simple movement. A quick recap of his internals seemed he felt his organs shifting and his temperature was higher than normal so...anything could be possible. He looked at 'her' for a moment before raising an eyebrow.
"You even understand what I'm saying? You have a name...girl?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 pm
music_is_life1996

Megan Knoll

Image soon to come

Meg sighed in frustration and nodded quickly. She wrote again on the pad of paper, not even bothering to speak at this point. She looked him over with her silver eyes worry shimmered in her eyes, She held up the paper. In sloppy writing it read. "of course I can understand you. My name is Megan."
Her ears lay flat. She hated how much she was limited in communication. She sighed in frustration.
'This is so frustrating, I wish you could just understand me!' Her thoughts vibrated in the air, her thoughts whispering in Maximus's mind. 'Being in this stupid body is hard enough.'  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:50 pm
Milinkre

What are they doing?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

Maximus was silent, nodding and rubbing his pounding head as he watched and read the girl's writing. He was about to tell her his name when suddenly...he heard her words in his head. He gasped and stood up quickly glaring at the strange female with demanding eyes. "What do you mean understand you?! You just spoke in my mind! What do you want?!" He snapped savagely at her, his words harsh as he felt his own privacy now threatened at someone who could talk to him through thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:31 pm
music_is_life1996

Megan Knoll

Image soon to come

Shock rippled over her face. followed by a very apologetic expression. I didn't even know I could, they said I could but I thought they were just shocking me for kicks! I'm sorry!' She scooted away from him, her expression turned grim. She tried to keep her thoughts to herself, she wrote down on the paper: I've been in this room for a month by myself- after showing it to him she sighed she wrote down on the paper once again. just one word: "sorry"

Meg sighed and tried to stay as far away from him as possible.  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:25 am
Milinkre

What are they doing?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

Maximus studied her for a few minutes before sighing and nodding, slowly relaxing. He winced again, feeling his organs shift more causing him great pain. He suddenly gasped and fell to one knee, gasping for air as another wave of pain came over him. He felt something odd with his hand and looked down to see...it was gone?! In its place, there was a pool of what seemed to molten metal but shiney. His breath began to quicken, thinking about his hand missing was freaking him out but before he could scream in shock,
the metal slid up to the stump and reformed in his hand. He fell silently,
slowly lifting his hand and wiggling his fingers to test it out, seeing how they responded just as always. He hesitated and then just silently sat back onto his cot, staring at his hand in complete shock.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:04 pm
music_is_life1996
I AM SO SORRY!!! I had a family emergency and was not able to get onto the computer for, ..... well.... a while. I am so sorry,
I will be better

Megan Knoll

Image soon to come

Meg watched in wonder, she had never seen anything like it. Her ears tilted forward as she observed him, and she was about to write something down. When a smell came drifting down the hallway. Knowing the scent all too well, she did everything she could to get away from the door. She glared at the door just before a man came into view. He had a silver jacket with black buttons down the center, narrow glasses rested on a crooked nose. He smiled in on the two of them. As he spoke a chill ran down May's spine.

"Good to see you have had a chance to meet." He eye'd Maximus before looking back at May, "I am glad to see your Electro Therapy worked this time around. Your brainwaves are quite strong. More tests will have to be run to find the extent of those abilities"

May glared, releasing a bit of a snarl before flinching away as he raised an arm. He smiled again looking over at Maximus before turning away with a smile. "You are certainly promising as well, I look forward to seeing more of what your species has to offer. Obviously your kinds mind is strong, but how strong is your will." he chuckled.  

Milinkre

music_is_life1996

Distinct Hunter

4,425 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 12:29 pm
Milinkre

What are they doing?
We didn't ask for this!
We don't want this!
HELP US!

Maximus Cornileous

Maximus snarled in anger as he slowly stood up himself, reaching for the man but gasping as his hand began to melt once again. He gritted his teeth and held the stump as he kneelled down. "My will is strong enough that I WILL murder you the first chance I get. What the hell do you want from us?" He snarled again, his eyes holding a burning hatred that was conveyed by the tense body language. His legs were tensed as if he was ready to spring after the scientist while keeping himself in front of Megan.

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games